1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothes for Super Senior Delf?

Feb 12, 2009

1. I was looking at Sadol, so pants AND shirts. I asked them if SD17 would fit an SSDF and they said yes, but I'd guess the pants and sleeves would end up too short, though.

Thanks for the info about the Hound, thats what others had said but it was kind of confusing me.

2. Well, this went better than I thought (sorry for the crappy pictures though):

[​IMG]
      The Hound pants went over his sizeable backside with some tugging, though the button wouldn't close. The SSDF pants are a good 0.5cm wider at the hips than the Hound pants.

I tried two Hound size shirts - the one on the picture is from Tensiya: it's great in the shoulders but a bit tight at the waist. Also, the cuffs wouldn't close. The other one was a shirt from Tata's Paradise: it was a bit tighter at the shoulders (took some positioning, but looked good afterall), buttoned up nicely and had no problems with the cuffs.

Interestingly, my Hound pants are longer than the SSDF ones. Maybe if Sadol does longish SD17 ones, they might be long enough? I don't know...but I think I might try those Hound size Sadol clothes afterall...(though I'm mostly interested in their shirts :sweat)

3. the picture helps!
      it LOOKS like it all fits, but as you said the pants dont close. Hmm. Thank you for this! It looks more like the shoulders are loose and the waist fits, oddly enough. I wonder if you could ask Sadol to make the SD17 order slighter longer by Xcm in the pants?

I wish I had a body to try some SD17 clothes on myself (since my sister has some) just to make sure, but I really don't want to end up getting a body and regretting it because nothing fits it :doh I'm being torn between an SSDF and SDF body because of this; SDF can just wear SD13 without issue probably, but it'll probably look slightly bobbledheaded like they usually do.

4. The SSDF foot size is 9.5cm.

Speaking about Dollmore shoes, the Model doll foot size is 9cm: some of the shoes fit, but not all of them.
      The Glamor model doll foot size is 10cm, so the shoes may fit ?

Actually the shoes (outer) size of the Glamor model dolls varies there a bit:
      - 11cm (length) * 4cm (width)
      - 12.5cm (length) * 4.8cm (width)
      etc.

And others:

Angell Studio: See the post #97
      70+ Male Senior body's sole length is 9.8cm and width 3.8cm.
      Relevant shoes have length approx. 10.3~11cm.

Iplehouse:
      EID man foot size is 9.9cm (length) * 4.2cm (width)
      EID shoes
      are 12.1cm * 5cm.
      SID man foot length is 9.2cm.
      SID shoes: *yes (see the post here)

Souldoll:
      Zenith boy foot size is 9.5cm (length) * 4cm (width)
      That's very promising, but shoes on the Souldoll’s website are currently sold out.

Spiritdoll:

Although the Proud foot size is 'only' 8.5cm, they have some shoes with inner size ~9.8cm (example here and here).
      [Not sure about the foot width match].

Sunny’s Wonderful World:
      70cm doll shoes with the outer size 11cm. The inner size ~10cm (length) * 3.8cm (width) --> The sport shoes.

I’m now searching shoes and outfits for SSDF as well, so hopefully I’ll add some more info soon.

5. So what website sells the Hound stuff? I tried looking it up online but had no luck. Got any links for me so I can look? thanks.

6. Does anyone knows if the clothes from Heisejinyao for 70 cm dolls would fit a SSDF?

7. Does anyone know what companies sell clothing that would fit a super senior delf? I know iplehouse is fairly good for it, but their selection is fairly small. :) Please anywhere at all that sells clothes that would fit would be great.

8. I had bought a Dollmore Model shoes and realise that they are indeed too small for him. Perhaps some people have luck with the boots and all, but I won't recommend the leather shoes with the shoe lace. And I had tried clothes on him, realizing he can wear some Hound clothes. I tried on a Sadol Hound top but it's a loose turtle-neck and fits quite well. And I had tried a Hound sized pants made from Tata Paradise and fits quite well, just a bit tight around the waist. It's tight until I can't make him cross his legs very well.

9. Iplehouse is now releasing more clothes now and then :drool, but aren't EID's clothes too big for SSDF. Look at their muscles. And SID's may be too short.
      But if they do fit, I'd be more than glad to go on small shopping spree to IH.

Did you buy Model (foot 9cm) or Glamor model (foot 10cm) shoes?

That sounds good. Tata lists Hound/DZ70/DOI paints together as '70cm'.
      I'll be able to try Dollzone's 70 clothes when I get my SSDF home. But I worry they will be too tight.

Has anybody tried DOI clothes?

10. About Dollmore Model size shoes -I have a pair of Dollmore Model boots, and they are the exact same size as my Luts SSDF shoes. They fit my Flood perfectly (these are not Glamor Model shoes...just regular Model Male size)

And I have updates about the SD17 clothes! A friend of mine let me try a bunch of SD17 clothes on my boy, and to our surprise, the fit was great - with one exception.

I tried a long-sleeved top (Raphael) and a shirt (ack, forgot the company ><) - the top fits perfectly...a bit body-hugging on the back, but perfect in the shoulders, and sleeves. Actually my boy looked so great in it that she gave me the top. The shirt also fit nicely on the shoulders, but overall it was a bit on the baggy side. And the sleeves were a tiny bit too long (yes, too long! I would never have guessed)

The skinny jeans (Raphael again) weren't a success though. The length was great, but I couldn't pull them over his sizeable SSDF backside. Still - these were extremely skinny jeans, so I think a more loose style could work. I'm astounded...if the pants are long enough, and the tops are also long enough...where does the height difference between SD17 and SSDF come from?

11. For the Dollmore model shoes, it's safer to ask what's the inner length before buying them.
      The same goes for shoes from Spiritdoll and AS.

Smaug, I saw in one of your photos you also have AS clothes.
      How are these on SSDF?

12. Did anyone try EID model body top clothes on SSDF?

BTW I just compared Spiritdolls new body measurements and so their clothes should fit SSDF the best:

Spirit new body
      Height: 70 cm
      Girth of the head: 22 cm
      Girth of the neck: 10.5 cm
      Width of the shoulder: 16 cm
      Length of the arms: 21 cm
      Girth of the chest: 32.5 cm
      Girth of the waist: 23 cm
      Girth of the hips: 29.5 cm
      Length from shoulder to hip: 20 cm
      Girth of the thigh: 17 cm
      Girth of the calf: 12 cm
      Length from bellybutton to foot: 45 cm
      Length of the feet: 8.5cm

SSDF
      * Height : 70.5cm (head included)
      * Girth of head : 22cm
      * Girth of neck : 10.5cm
      * Girth of chest : 31cm
      * Girth of waist : 23.5cm
      * Girth of hips : 28.5cm
      * Length of "from shoulder to wrist" : 21cm
      * Length of back : 15cm
      * Girth of ankle : 9cm
      * Foot : 9.5cm

I love the clothes they have:
      http://www.spiritdoll.net/taxonomy/term/7
      But I kinda would wish more historic/baroquwe style...

13. Tsukasa - Well, I'm not sure if I can make general statements about AS clothes, since I only have a set of flowy robes :sweat Those fit my SSDF - a bit body-hugging, but all the snaps close and stay that way. Unfortunately I lost the belt that goes with the outfit, so I couldn't try that on, but I have a suspicion that it wouldn't have fit, since it barely fits my Hound, and the SSDF torso is thicker than the Dollshe torso...

14. My husband just got his Superhero EID a few days ago.
      [​IMG]

I can try that white button-up shirt on my SSDF, but I think it will be very baggy.

15. Oh man. Suddenly, SSDFs look like crack addicts and anorexics... xD compared to the Superhero body anyways. LOL.

16. The comparison pic is helpfull thanks snowgray :chocoberry
      Uhm ok I believe hero will be baggy XD, maybe I should point out that Id like to see model EID :sweat

17. I second that. LOL

Anyway,just wondering if HZ 70cm would fit on a SSDF body D:?
      I'm thinking of getting some for my incoming Regen >____<
      What about clothes from Another Space?
      I saw some 70cm clothes on the site >_<
      I've heard that their clothes tend to be a lil more baggy .....

18. I was wondering if somebody could check this... do EID shoes fit? I guess they should be too long, right? And what about SID shoes? I think they may be a closer fit, but our (suddenly anorexic, LOL) boys have interesting and wide feet fingers...

Any help would be highly appreciated! My boy is barefoot and I can't find any shoes I like in the previously listed shops!

19. EID shoe on the left, SSDF shoe on the right:
      [​IMG]

SSDF foot on the left, EID foot on the right:
      [​IMG]

You can put the EID shoe on the SSDF foot but it's big, and I'm not sure how much of a standing issue it might cause (I didn't subject my boy because I took these for a friend trying to buy for an SID, but I can try the shoes on him later on tonight).