1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothes for Super Senior Delf?

Feb 12, 2009

1. thanks!!! this really helps, a lot! :aheartbea

the EID shoe looks humongous, I fear he'll look like a clown wearing them.

the SID foot is 9.2cm, while our SSDF is 9.5cm. maybe that would work... or maybe that would be too small >__>

2. I can confirm thath nine9style clothing fits perfectly and glamour model doll pants fit as well exept when they sit the button tends to pop open but the zipper stays closed. Also, does anyone knows where I could find a pair of knee heigh lace-up boots for my boy?

3. Forgive me if this has already been suggested.

Tata's Paradise carries clothes that are scaled to fit "Hound/DZ 70/SABIK." Maybe these would fit?

4. After reading through this thread it doesn't seem like any clear answer was given on DoD's DOI clothes. I'm most curious about this because there is a current outfit I'm interested in, though the discrepancy in size compared to Lut's SSDF doesn't seem hopeful (DOIs chest girth being 27.5cm compared to SSDFs 31cm.).

Also a bit curious about Crobidolls R & M Line clothes and their fit.

5. Azha Nei; I just ordered a few shirts from them in that size so I'll let you know when I get them.

6. Azha Nei - I have a Tata shirt and a tank top in Hound/DZ 70 size and they both fit my Flood very well - the shirt is even a bit loose on his shoulders (but just fits on the back). Sabik size is different, though...did you see this Hound/DZ 70/Sabik in her Marketplace thread? Because now she seems to deal exclusively on the Tata website and to buy 80cm clothes you clearly have to choose a different option from the dropdown...I think that size would be to big.

7. Hi!
      Could someone tell me the width of a SSDF's feet? I know the length is 9.5 cm, but I'm wondering about the width. I've heard that they are broader than lots of other 70 cm dolls.

8. My order from Tatas came in so once I get home I'll try the items on.

9. Alright, here we go.
      1)http://www.tatabjd.com/en/goods.php?id=549 (package said I got the SD17 size)
      Results: Tad too tight across chest, but wearable
      [​IMG]New shirt 1 by Lucky XIII, on Flickr

2)http://www.tatabjd.com/en/goods.php?id=392 (Hound/DZ70 size)
      Results: fits perfectly but they should have added two more snaps. they are really spread out and causes gaps. It's stretchy fabric.
      [​IMG]Shirt 2 by Lucky XIII, on Flickr
      [​IMG]100_4239 by Lucky XIII, on Flickr

3)http://www.tatabjd.com/en/goods.php?id=350 (Hound/DZ70)
      Results: Fits, top button stays in just so but it is not super tight.
      [​IMG]Shirt 3 by Lucky XIII, on Flickr

So from TaTas it looks like we have a good chance with the Hound/DZ70 size for shirts. I did not get any pants or anything else. I hope this helps someone!

10. Does anyone knows if Crobidoll shoes for R+M line fit?

11. @ LuckyXIII :
      Wow, thanks for the pics~ *huggles*

I'm keeping my eyes to Tata & Dollmore since Luts don't have too many selection & most of them are sold out... *sigh* I just wish Luts will release moarrr stuffs for SSDF boys... ;___;

12. Do the clothes for Angel Studio Charm size fit them.

13. Viennia: I asked Luts about that and they did say they are going to be working on more clothes for them and restocking!

14. I have good news: The AS trousers, shorts, shirt, and shoes, I’ve got on hand, fit SSDF. AS Charm size, of course. :)

Trousers & shorts:
      EDIT (11/11/2010): I've tried some others pants, but unfortunately they didn't fit. The length is perfect, but the zip or buttons cannot close, a few mm are missing. So, the below one (the upper photos) might be just an exception. The shorts are pretty loose, so they are ok.
      [​IMG]
      Please ignore the rotated thigh causing the right leg being 'thicker' in the upper photos. :sweat

Top:
      [​IMG]

Shoes:
      [FONT=&quot][​IMG]
      [/FONT]

15. Oh that's good to know. I really like the AS clothes. :D

16. I know this is totally random but I've been watching this thread for a bit. I do have a SSDF coming in soon I can take pictures in various clothing if anyone would like.

Clothing: DOI, Soom Mecha Angel and SSDF Luts (As well as Dollheart boy or girl and Dollmore model woman's clothing).
      Shoes: Mecha Angel boots and I can try on some SD13 shoes to see if they fit.

I actually do have that one DOI outfit that was requested near the front of the thread I can try him in it. ^^ I think it could save a few headaches and wallets if I just try my clothing on him when he arrives. <3

17. Don&#8217;t know why, but not many people really mention Sunny&#8217;s Wonderful World clothes in this thread. In general, the clothes are quite good, imo, and what&#8217;s more, Sunny does have SSDF size as well.

If you are ordering from Sunny, just order 70 size clothes and let her know you want them for SSDF, because she has also SD17, DZ70, etc. Not all clothes are available in the size to fit SSDF, but many are and fit really well.
      1) Tops:
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2) Trousers ~ I&#8217;ve been warned that they&#8217;re DZ70 size, but I still wanted to give it a try. 2-3mm are missing to fit well:
      [​IMG]

18. Bellforge - Crobidoll's R + M line does fit SSDF - the shirts do, at least, and possibly the coats too. Haven't tried any pants yet. Since the SSDF body is so much bigger around, though, you won't get the baggy/foldy look in some of their photos.

I'll try to get a photo or two. We're having battery shortage problems right now. >_>

19. :) Sadol trousers (hound size? I bought them from Luts, I’d be upset if they don’t. ;)): Fit well.
      [​IMG]

:) Raphael SD17 size jeans: Surprisingly, nice fit.
      [​IMG]

:) Dollzone Yuu‘s default outfit: Trousers very very tight fit, the top doesn’t fit.
      [​IMG]

:) M3 Studio: 70-72cm doll jacket. Fit well.
      [​IMG]
      Ignore the silly combination of winter jacket with shorts, it’s all for the trial purpose only. ;)

20. I've got news!! I went on and ordered a pair of SID shoes from iplehouse I liked. They arrived today and guess what... they fit! :D

[​IMG]

Our boys have a veeeeeery wide foot front (I sometimes think of sanding down the pinky), but they fit, and the proportions are great.

yai!!