1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothes for Super Senior Delf?

Feb 12, 2009

1. @siruveru: yay! Thank you for sharing that information! Cuz my boy really needs some shoes ~_~ I'm glad to know that Iplehouse's shoes fit them! <3

2. I don't think the Crobi M-line will fit. I have both M-Line and SSDF bodies, and the clothes I've made for the Crobi are way too small across the shoulders. Not a chance of the pants, either. The hip size is much smaller on the Crobi M-line, and SSDF pants are way too big on crobi... clothes are not interchangable. Their feet are different sizes as well. I don't have a pair of Crobi shoes, but I do have Leeke L boots that fit crobi like they were made for him but I can't even get the SSDF feet into. Forget the M-line clothes unless they are a baggy style.

3. The Crobi M-line shirts fit okay if they're stretchy. Case in point, OF1009BR (Square T Brown) on an Abadon body:

[​IMG]

Sleeves are long enough and it doesn't feel too tight in the shoulders, but don't expect anything to be baggy.

Thanks for the info on Sunny's, Tsukasa! I never would've thought she'd have their sizes, and I love her stuff! ;)

4. A bit more from Sunny (T-shirt) and TATA's (Pants, SD17 Shinsengumi uniform):

[​IMG]

The pants are actually longer even for SSDF, but fit well.
      The uniform is short, especially sleeves, and tight, could be used for some photos, if arranged well, but definitely not the best fit. Well, I've bought it for another doll, so this was just a 'why not try".

5. Good News! Just thought I'd mention, TaTa's Paradise has added SSDF as a separate size on their site! :D She doesn't have much yet in that category (only two styles of pants, but more shirts and jackets). Hopefully that means she will be expanding the selection. I've heard a lot of good things about her clothes so hopefully this will be helpful.
      This thread really had me worried that when I order my Regen that he was going to be naked for a long time XD

6. I have clothing with tata
      Very well sitting

7. From http://nine9style.com/ all

Pants too big, but tolerable
      [​IMG]

From Tata hound very good jacket and glasses
      Sneakers too big from alicescollections.com

[​IMG]

8. White suit from alicescollections.com As if it is specially Jan sewed
      [​IMG]

9. That looks good, FridaLi. The shoes are from Luts?

IH EID (superhero) size clothes, sure big, but not impossible ~ if somebody needs ‘a-big-brother-clothes’ here is your chance. Depends on what you need, but not completely useless. Short sleeves T-shirts may actually work, I've got one on hand and will take photos later.

[​IMG]

10. Tsukasa, yes, this is a luts for ssd.

11. I got an Iplehouse SID leather jacket for my boy and well, though a bit roomy, it fits. I guess it would look better with a winter pullover underneath, but I have none at hand

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In this particular case, the fact that it's a bit too big adds to the vintage-y feeling

12. That jacket looks great! I have some more clothes incoming so will post as soon as they arrive. :D

13. Hi, I just thought I'd ask a quick question to see if anyone had an opinion on a coat I'm eyeing. ^^ It's on Tata's paradise, http://tatabjd.com/en/goods.php?id=517 this on in particular. The biggest size they have available is 70cm, that probably won't fit a SSDF boy, right? I'm making a guess at no, and leaning more towards the coat on the luts site, but wanted to get an opinion. xD

14. They are now making clothes for SSD boys. You can try asking if they will make that jacket in their size.

15. I curious, is SD17 outfits fit to ssdf ? *_*

16. More from M3 Studio.
      Also they have launched a new website, so it's much easier to order from them and till April 20 they have 20% off. :)

[​IMG]

Most of the SD17 clothes don't, especially trousers, but sometimes you can find clothes that surprisingly fit.

17. I think this was discussed a few pages ago, but: has anyone tried the Dollheart 70cm outfits on SSDF?

18. I ordered these shoes just a few minutes ago...
      They look promising for those who want a high top/converse looking shoes for their dolly. :3 I'll post pictures as soon as I get them! (They have other colors as well.)

EDIT:
      They fit perfectly! :D

19. OMG I'm going to start looking for stuff in that site xD ! thank you those shoes are adorable :D !

20. Hello. I was wondering if Dollheart 70cm clothes will fit ssd. Anyone tried them?