1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothes for Super Senior Delf?

Feb 12, 2009

1. Oh, I did get an answer for this! A friend asked at the Dollheart store in Hong Kong and they reported that yes, the 70cm Dollheart outfits should fit SSDF. I haven't bought one yet but I do plan to!

2. snowgray, it's awesome! I love their clothes so much <3
      But still, I'm afraid that pants will be too short even if they fit in hips. So it will help a lot if someone will try them in person.
      Anyway, I'll be happy even if only coats-shirts will fit, lolz~

3. I meant to post this before! T_T I'm so sorry.

Dollheart 70cm line is perfect on a SSDF. I did end up buying Alexander and it fits perfectly. In this picture he's wearing SSDF Pants from Luts and Mecha Angel Boots (which are a scary perfect fit).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

SSDF and DOI:

[​IMG]

Entire journal SSDFvsDOI Dolly nudity

4. Chayanne, I just love ya *___* Who cares that body will appear next year, Imma going to buy some clothes and now~
      P.S. - I just noticed that Dollheart uses ssd as models at 70 cm section, stupid me >___>

5. Does anyone know if the SSDF body fits Nine9 Style pants? I couldn't find an answer anywhere on the forums...

6. I bought one - were very wide in a waist

7. Does Ringdoll Grown (72cm) clothes fit SSDF?

8. Kinda late to this party, but has anyone tried tailoring/sewing clothes specific to SSDF? I'm about to chain myself to my sewing machine and do so, since I'm a little tired of looking around for "if"s and "maybe"s when it comes to this guy. I'll let you know what I come up with. xoxo

9. I've sewn a little for my SSDF. I made him a BBC Sherlock coat and some basic shirts and stretch pants.

10. I find sewing for them pretty simple, since they're so big! Seaming a shirt for them feels less annoying than it does for my little guys. XD

Buuuut clothing them isn't nearly so hard anymore. Nine9Style is my go-to place for 70cm clothes, and there's also Crobidoll for shirts and LUTS itself which has been updating more lately. I think Dollheart and Fortune Teller do fancy duds for them too now? Anything Hound/70cm size pretty reliably fits them.

11. I just got a suit from M3 studio tailored to the SSDF, and it's great! The waistcoat is extremely flattering (accentuates their waistline and brings out the width of their shoulders), but found the pants too loose in the waist. The belt helps but doesn't look too smooth; thankfully the waistcoat can cover that. The pants also has no zipper ..o_O
      Regardless I was already planning to get a pair of jeans for a more casual look.
      TL;DR, worth a try if you like any of M3's styles. Definitely a win for me, the SSDF body looks so nice in their clothes <3

12. I am really curious to know. I think I will be purchasing the new uniform (Rc70-29) along with a doll in a month or so, definitely plan to post on the fit for my Cane.

13. I finally got the outfit of my dreams, one of the sold-out Ringdoll 70cm uniforms! Tried it on my SSDF, and it fit actually very well. Sleeves on the jacket a bit difficult to get over his hands at the cuff, but that's about the only little hitch I had. Other than that, I think it's about perfect! o u o

14. I'm going to have a SSDF soon (Avalanche Romance ver.), maybe on the end of this month or after I return home from a trip in August. So I ordered some clothes for him from Sadol. Hope that it will fit on him, since now Sadol also has clothes for SSDF size. :) Anyway, from what I have read from here, does any company other than Sadol and TATA have clothes/pants especially for SSDF now??

15. Hey everyone! Does anyone have any shoe recommendations for these boys? The usual 70cms I chance upon are too small, and the pair of actual SSDF ones I bought off LUTS were surprisingly too big.

16. I just got a pair of rrabit oxfords. They fit pretty good.

17. I see this thread is pretty dead but if there's any SSDF lovers still out there~ I really want a prince-like outfit for my Ignis, and I've looked all over. I was thinking of trying this one from Angell Studio, but most of the measurements are riiight at the SSDF measurements. I'd love a second opinion~ 70+ European outfit/Ning

The outfit is perfect for my doll, I really want it to fit. :atremblin
      [​IMG]

18. UPDATE: I got that outfit and it does fit! It's a little tight in the sleeves so he can't lift his arms super well with the coat on but other than that it's perfect!