1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothes shoes, etc. that fit Narae and Narin? Please list!

Nov 10, 2005

1. Carolyn the petite ai size hats should fit Narae/Narin since they wear the same size wig. Cheerydoll has hats in petite ai size.

Hoobear I'm so jealous. LOL Just kidding, congrats. I want a Narin so bad it hurts. I keep looking around my house trying to see who I can sell so I can get him.

2. Thanks for the hat info.

To help on some previous questions...

1. Re Narae wearing Yo-SD - it's hard to imagine - Narae is more than 1 1/2 times Yo's size in height. Maybe some isolated pieces would fit - you can compare the measurements:

Here is Yo-SD (the height should say 26cm, not 16)
      http://www012.upp.so-net.ne.jp/kingyo2/kaitaiyuki1.JPG

Narae measurements are on the far right here (some in inches and cm)
      http://dollfair.com/gallery6.htm

2. Narin wearing MSD - the outfit you are interested has no long sleeve or long legs so maybe it would work. Don't know. Compare the measurements...

Here are Volks MSD measurements:
      http://www.denofangels.com/measurements/volks/msdgirl.jpg

Narin measurements can be found here:
      http://dollfair.com/gallery6.htm

Carolyn

3. I was wondering if some of Tyler's clothes fit Narae then would Alex from MA fit her as well?

TIA

Nicole

4. Madame Alexander's Alex is a tiny bit smaller than Tyler so unless its very stretchy i doubt it...I have a few pieces of older Alex clothing and they dont fit at all...

5. In cm...

Tyler is 19-11-17.5
      Alex is 17.5-11-18
      Narae is 17-13.2-19

So I guess it may work as well as Tyler stuff though I am still not exactly sure what does and doesn't fit of Tyler's. ost of what I have seen working well are made of stetch fabrics.

Carolyn

6. Alex's underwear - the stretchy ones - fit Narae. They're nice because they have a bit of lace edging at the waist. A couple sweaters fit, but little else. A lot of the Tyler clothing - tops, some dresses, nightgowns, fit, but not pants and not skirts, for the most part. Early Emme outfits fit - the pants very nicely, the tops a little loosely.

7. inseam is 7&7/8, waist is 7 &1/2, hip is almost exactly 8 inches. I can't speak as to whether they would fit narin or not - I think perhaps not, since he doesn't have the curve of hip that a girl does.

I can say that I intend on getting a Narin possibly this summer, and I will be moving into designing and sewing boy's clothing at that time. :)

8. i love you, jin. you just made me very happy.

9. I know someone posted that the F2BM clothes fit Narea. But I was wondering how the sleeves fit. On some of the items it looks like the sleeves would be too short?

Thanks

Nicole

10. Oh thank you so much. That's great to know. :)

11. FOOT SIZE

I hadn't been following this thread, but Laurmann2000 pm'd me, so I thought I would answer for everyone based on my dolls.

Narin and Narae have the same size feet. The Limhwas have the same size feet as the Narins, too. The measurement is 5.5cm long by 2.0 wide.

I measured my Hewitt, MSD, and his foot is the same length, but slightly wider--2.5 versus 2.0.

My Narin dolls have fit into MSD shoes with no trouble.

12. Thanks pelicandeb!

13. I second the thank you to pelicandeb. That's very helpful.

14. Carolyn,

Thanks for the pic links.

Nicole

15. I just received my order from Brennil's DELICATE STRENGTH website.

I am delighted with the quality of her pieces, and they arrived in a timely manner. Take a look at the pieces that fit Narae and Unoa.

[​IMG]

She had some reasonable priced clothes for our girls.

16. Those jeans fit beautifully!

17. i love brennil's clothes. i can't wait until either 1. i get a narae or supia that will fit in her clothes OR 2. she gets a narin and starts making clothes for him!

haha.

18. I will have to get some jeans from there as well.

I love the way the look on your girl.

Nicole