1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothes that fit Bahas? Baha Clothing Questions?

Jun 4, 2007

1. Lati yellow SP fits, I have heard. :)
      I bought some pure neemo clothing lately and they fit! A bit tight, but I like it.

2. Can anyone tell me the exact length and width of Baha's foot please?
      Thanky muchy!

3. Bumping this - wondering if anyone found any other clothes/patterns that were a good fit for Baha/other Pipos anthros!

4. I have trouble finding Baha clothes and sources also. I also collect vogue Ginny dolls so I tried some of their clothes on and some of them fit great. I tried the dollsandfriends.com but it said source not found so I shall try Pei.

5. I do not have the exact measurement but I do know the shoe size I ordered is 32mm and they fit. :)

6. pepperonipizza did a Baha commission for me. The clothes are excellent quality - very professional. And the customer service is superb. Her prices are outstanding and I can't wait to buy more.

I'd still like to know about shoes though. Bahas seem to have wider feet than most. Is there any specific brand or shoe that fits great? I'm needing boots for my boy baha but they are all too big.

7. I have a couple pair of Dale Rae shoes that fit my Pipos Mac and Pipos Heero perfectly. She also has a pair of boots that are a little bigger, but look fine.

8. You want the foot measurements for the older Baha and not for the newer edition, right? If so I can oblige this evening after I get home.

I also have some PDFs for simple Baha clothes that I downloaded from the Sewing thread here (I think, but can't be sure). Anyone who wants Baha clothes might check in the Workshop/sewing threads -- if you can't find it, I'd be happy to email you a copy of what I have.

9. spensers mom, thank you much but I have my Bahas home now.

And I've already purchased shoes that are way too small. :(

Oh, thanks for the tip on baha patterns. I will check the forum and PM you if I don't find anything. Thanks a bunch for the offer!! :)

10. I checked the sewing section did a Pipos and Baha search and never found the PDF of the costume you mentionned. i did click a link that lead nowhere though, maybe the link is dead?

11. I looked too,and couldn't find it either. So just PM me and I'll send you what I downloaded. Now, I don't sew and I haven't tried these out but they look good -- and as I said, I think they were downloaded from here but it might be another doll board.

12. Sending you a PM :)

13. If people do PM me for the Baha PDFs I would ask them to include an email address where I can send the PDFs as I'm not sure how to put attachments on PMs here (or even if I can)!

The two PDFs I have are simple patterns for a Baha coat/jacket and a pair of Baha sized pants.

14. They're sent!

15. appologies if someone already mentioned this...but my pipos bao wears clothes for a "ty girlz" doll. they are very cheap on ebay and fit almost perfectly!
      [​IMG]
      i have also heard that bratz boyz clothes will fit but havent tried them. i guess if you missspell your clothing brand with a z, it will likely fit pipos anthros ;)

16. Hi, does anyone know if Azone 23cm clothes fit? Pants may be a bit long (shorts may do), but what about the waist and other measurements?

17. I have a couple of Ginny Doll patterns and everything fits. You can get the patterns new from one of the pattern companys and they just say "For 8" Dolls". All my anthros are the bigger 28-21cm though but I am sure the PF ot LY yellow would do the trick. Except for the anthro bums everything else looks the same?

18. bump this question up.

Cheshire will fit lati yellow sp. clothes or they're too tight? And Zuzu delf clothes?
      If I remember well Cheshire body is a bit different from Baha.

And what about shoes? I have some shoes from rubyred and some from ebay (i think from hotdotz-blythe), I bought them for lati yellow but are too big for them anyway. Do you think they'll fit Cheshire?

19. Pepperonipizza's clothes are fabulous and really resonable. The quility is outstanding too, I love her stuff!