1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothes that fit Bahas? Baha Clothing Questions?

Jun 4, 2007

1. Do you want to find blythe clothes? In that case, try searching google or ebay, there is a lot of people who make blythe clothes, and i think a lot of stock clothes too.

2. I've heard that Ginny clothes fit Baha; I hope so because I have lots of Ginny clothes! trudy <>< :daisy

3. I have been making my girl some clothes. I did buy a pair of overalls from Pei here on DOA they are so cute!
      The Madame A. clothes for the 8" dolls fit too. A little loose, but they fit. I will have to post pics in the gallery soon.

4. Do blythe pants fits?

Also, CathyM I will be looking for the pictures!

5. Can Bahas fit into YoSD clothes? I know they're a little shorter than Yos, but are they totally drowning in their clothes? D:

6. Very few Blythe clothes will fit.. mostly one-piece dresses. Shirts and pants are definite No's.

I'd say Yo clothes are way too big too, I haven't even attempted to put them on my Baha. Bahas are just overall smaller body-wise. You're better off looking for clothes from an 8-inch doll than a 10-12 inch doll.

7. Uh-oh. The main reason I ordered a Baha was because I already had a stockpile of Blythe clothing and didn't want to have to buy new sizes. Dang, dang and double dang. Mine will have to wear a tube sock dress for a while then. :(

8. I posted pics of Ludmilla in the gallery. One is her in an old MA dress.

9. Does anyone have pictures of their baha in Barbie clothes? Do Barbie clothes even fit?

10. Barbie clothes will actually fit better than anything else. Stretchy/roomy tops only though, no pants or slim dresses. Skirts are iffy since the Baha body has such a wide bottom, but he fits quite well into Ken shorts.

[​IMG]

11. I actually made my own clothes for Nibbler. She couldn't fit into Yo-SD clothes. Too big. I also tried on Volks WTG on Nibbler and the skirts fit but everything else is iffy.

[​IMG]

12. Aww, that is so adorable! Fantastic little outfit you made for Nibbler. :)

13. Thank you! It's good to know because I have tons of Barbie stuff!

Its very cute! I'm not the best at sewing, but I can see that I'll have to make a lot of stuff.

14. Here's hoping Ginny clothes will fit, because I have bunches of vintage pattern copies I can use. Roseroar has just arrived, later I'll try a Ginny dress on her. :)

15. Good news, Ginny clothes do indeed fit Baha. I just tried a dress on Roseroar and it fits nicely. That means I can make matching outfits for her and my CD Alley cone. :)

16. I just got my baha today and I've been trying on all sorts of Barbie clothes! A lot of the shirts fit weird because of Barbie's boobs, and since bahas' don't have any, they look funny in tight shirts. But I have older Barbie clothes, when not everything was super tight, so Nona (no-nuh) has a lot of dresses!

Only on skirt fit, but it goes all the way up to Nona's chest. But with the proper shirt on, it'll look great.

Barbie's panties (stretchy ones) fit amazingly well. And they look so cute!

And strechy capri's work perfectly as long pants.

17. Bumping this thread for more clothes ideas!

18. I just put a Boneka 20cm dress on my new Pink Baha and it fits her perfectly!

19. Is it a dress made for Riley-size dolls? I was checking a site & the Boneka clothing is divided up by fit for 8" or 18cm (Kish Riley), 8.5-9" or 22cm (Patsi) etc.

20. I believe it was listed as 8+ for Paulinette, etc. It is 20cm so it is between the 18cm Riley size and the 22cm Patsi size. I've had it for a while and I don't know if anyone is carrying that size anymore. Boneka clothes vary a bit, so some 18cm and 22cm clothes would probably work too!

Nancy