1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothes that fit Bahas? Baha Clothing Questions?

Jun 4, 2007

1. I dont have a kitty but I found these awesome clothes while looking for a Narae corsett ... she has only one outfit left at present but has a mailing list for new stock

http://www.dianesdollsecret.com/kitty.html

2. Has anyone tried Tiny Betsy or Odecco and Nikki clothes on her? I have all the doll coordinate recipe books and i don't have Tiny Betsy's or Odecco and Nikkis so i have all these patterns....

3. Nope, but since you have the patterns, I think you've just been elected! ;) Report back and let us know, if you don't mind. I need to dig out my old Muffy Vanderbear clothes and see if they fit. I have a feeling they're just a bit too big, but I hope I'm wrong.

4. Hm. i don't have a pipos.... yet... I'm seriously considering it and trying to weigh the options by finding out as much as i can about them.

5. I am so happy this thread exists. I have a Curo Fullset coming, and while the Alice outfit is going to be his main one, I can't leave a doll in the same clothes ALL the time!

I am going to have to investigate the Barbie stuff with my old (think 15-20 years) clothing collection...

6. I have found the 8" Madeline doll clothes fit the Baha as well. You can still find some of these clothes on Ebay fairly cheap.

Cat

7. mhmm i'm getting a CherishDoll outfit which i think will def. fit...as well as a homemade thing from Carla and perhaps some Blythe things as well for my kitty.

8. I have been searching for a thread about what clothes fit Bahas. I have a little girl here who must have some frilly dresses. I know Ginny doll clothes will fit--I remember there was a thread which had pictures -- if somone could point me there I'd be very grateful.

9. i just ordered mine a Blythe dress so i can see if it fits, a CherishDoll outfit, and stuff from Carla Benham.

I am having trouble finding modern Ginny clothes as i don't like the vintage ones.

10. FYI Pipos has official clothes for Baha now :XD:

http://www.piposland.com

A good variety of cute clothes. May not have everything you want, but it's helpful.

11. What about female Bratz dolls? There's one out specifically with a dress that I NEED for my Baha...

Any idea where I can find punk-looking clothes? There's only so many Blythe/Pullip clothes I can put on watch on Ebay... ;)

12. i found CherishDoll to fit perfectly except sleeves and pant legs are too long.

13. Thank you. Good to know.

14. There's a seller on Etsy called "Muslin" who makes Blythe dresses, except they're a little too big for Blythes but are perfect for Bahas!

[​IMG]

15. OMG that's so cute!!!! Thanks

16. anyone knows about shoes? what size of shoe fits a baha? n.n;;;

17. I've had both the Bambicrony boots and the DZ sneakers on my Baha. Both fit ok.

18. ah thank you! :3 glad to know those fit!