1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothes that fit Bahas? Baha Clothing Questions?

Jun 4, 2007

1. The problem for me is I want my Baha to dress more Urban style. It's hard finding clothes for boys much less Urban style.

2. How about bambicrony clothes? Specifically this one or Rosen Lied- Tuesday's Child clothes?

3. bump- anyone know about Bambicrony or Rosen Lied?

4. oh those dresses are so cute. i would love to know too. my baha needs more clothes.

5. I'm pretty sure that Bambicrony dress you show is going to be too big and certainly too long. Baha's shoulders are a bit narrower though her tummy is bigger and she's quite a bit shorter. So I just don't think the dress will sit right on her.

I don't anything about the other ones..RosenLied.

6. Bumpy!

Anyone know what clothes are going to fit the foxes? would they be a similier fit to the Baha's?

7. i think they will be a similar fit. someone asked if the bao outfit would fit the baha and we were told it would by pipos.

8. ah! Thank you ^_^ now I just need to decide if my fox is going to be a boy or a girl lol that would probably help ^^;

9. A question from an upcoming Baha owner: does the Blythe shoes fit to Baha?
      What brands shoes fits the best?

10. Bumping this!

Q: Do Pullip clothes fit Baha/Curo/Bao? or even Taeyang/Dal clothes?

11. Not positive but I would think that Baha is too fat for the Pullip or Dal clothes.

12. hmm so they MIGHT be able to fit in Taeyangs... I shall post if they do when my boy arrives ^^

Thanks!

13. Here is my Cub,
      He is wearing a Bratz Boyz shirt, handmade jeans and Pullip converse.
      I love the way the Bratz Boyz shirts fit. I made the pants using a Ken pants pattern, but cut down.
      [​IMG]

14. He looks so cute in his Bratz shirt and pants that you made. I actually have a Bratz boy doll. I will have to strip him of his shirt. LOL

Here is a picture of Marshmallow in an outfit made for my Yo-SD. As you can see the sleeves and cuffs had to be rolled up and the pants are a little loose but not bad at all.

[​IMG]

15. aww!! they both look very sweet! ^.^ I wondered if the Pullip converse fit! now I know! thanks!!

16. Thank you, Marshmallow looks cute too! Cub want's a little friend! :)

17. I am so glad I found this thread - I just got my little baha and really need ideas about clothes. Here are some shots in a Ken outfit he nabbed, and then I also put him in a 1950s Muffie (like Ginny / Ginger) dress - he won't look at the camera on that one.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I still need to figure out something for shoes tho ... but I am so happy he is here xD

18. My Heero will hopefully be here tomorrow- I ordered an outfit for her from Pipos so she has something to wear, but I need to find her some more clothes!

19. Okay.

Barbie clothes fit them,the pants might be a little tight though.
      Might want to try bratz clothes also... Don't know how they fit,though