1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothes that fit Bahas? Baha Clothing Questions?

Jun 4, 2007

1. FYI the Blythe dress I got on ebay by Sugar Mag fit purr-fectly!!!!

2. I have a gorgeous Blythe dress from Etsy seller lepetitboutique which fits my Pipos Heero perfectly- she has a few minidresses available at the moment which look like they might fit:

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5147878

I will post some piccies of Ambrosia wearing hers once I get chance to take some decent shots :)

3. brats outfits are a little small for bahas
      :sweat

4. Simplicity patterns (3574 & 3576) almost fit. I made a sundress out of the apron and I had to put little pin tucks in the front as it was slightly too wide. The panties fit but I used a stretch material.

[​IMG]

Also some Licca outfits fit. I have one with slight sleeves and it's a bit snug at the shoulder/armpit and hinders posing.

[​IMG]

5. Wow! Those look great! I think I'll go out and buy the pattern at least for a guide - I've got nothing else now, so it'll be a good start. :D

6. Ty (the maker of Beanie Babies) now makes cloth dolls...I got one of their outfits and surprisingly it fit Tillie pretty well...the clothes are a little loose and the shirts/pants may need to be hemmed...but they fit :) I'll post a pic soon

The hats etc fit MSDs...Sadako loves her new hat!

7. [​IMG]

The Ty Doll outfit...

[​IMG]

this is a dress made by Carla Benham on DoA...Tillie also has Blythe, Barbie, and Cherishdoll clothes

8. My Baha wears mostly Madame Alexander clothes. Tights and pantihose fit well, so anything stretchy on the bottom should be fine. She's androgynous (tomqueeneous?) and wants more guy stuff. UNfortunately, many Alexander boy sets have one-piece shirt-pant jumpsuits which don't fit Baha's ample bottom.

Most of all, THE SHOES FIT. Perfectly. The thinner the stocking, the easier the fit.

9. That sounds interesting. I don't know much about MA dolls - what doll would have the clothes / shoes that fit?

10. Bambicrony would be too big...

11. aww ok.. .sad lol

12. Thanks so much! I must mention that my Baha kitty is a boy and quite unhappy about having to model such girly outfits :o He says for me to tell all the owners of Girl Kitties, "Please buy!...so doughgiirl can get a girl kitty to model all this stuff!" ;)

13. Heheh... I've got a Fox coming who will need boy clothes, so perhaps your boy kitty can model something for boys someday--he'd be happier, at least! :D

14. Shoes are a problem--for baha and for zuzu delf. The Riley shoes fit Rooney, and the wider, Ann Estelle type 37-38 cm type seem to work. But all the really nice bjd shoes are either too narrow/small (the 1/6 size) or too big--the next size up...I did find a pair that are gorgeous--42cm--that almost work with cotton stuffing and socks...but someone needs to make shoes just for our anthros..

15. The Madame Alexander outfits that fit Bahas are from the 8" Wendy doll collections. They're just too perfect for Minnaloushe (my little princess), except that some of the sleeves are too tight for her paw to fit through. Trimming the seam helps sometimes, but paw removal or seam opening are my only options for a couple of her dresses. Yes, the shoes fit perfectly; she can even wear lace-topped socks with her pink Mary Janes. Beware, though, a Baha in MA is lethally cute. Dress your cat with caution!

16. I'm lucky in that I have quite a few baggy and stretchy Barbie clothes that just so happen to fit my Seuss-a. I just got her yesterday!

Also, if anyone is interested, I have a good amount of boy clothes that would suit a handsome kitty! I won't be dressing mine as a boy at all. I'd be interested in selling them cheap! (I know this isn't the place, but I figure it's nice to mention.)

17. I hope it's okay that i'm salvaging this thread - i was wondering if anyone has photos of Baha in Madam Alexander outfits?

i'm still trying to carefully research clothing options (as most seem to be a package deal with a doll, which i don't want).