1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothes that fit Bahas? Baha Clothing Questions?

Jun 4, 2007

1. Yep, they're different alright. Cheshire's measurements are slightly bigger compared to the Bahas (on the website at least). I hope the differences won't be too great when it comes down to it, so I'll try anyway ;)

Didn't Pipos say that the new body wouldn't fit any of Baha's clothes? I honestly can't remember. I guess he's fed up of wearing the same thing since he came home XD

2. Boy clothes for Dali? Pants? Shorts?

3. I think the problem with Dali might be the tail. My Baha boy (old body) doesn't have that problem -- he's in a pair of Ken/Bratz boy pants now. I think on the Ken/Bratz boy doll they would be like skater shorts but on him they reach the ground and are quite baggy (very cute).

4. I just bought 3 Simplicity patterns (and they were on sale at Hobby Lobby for $1.00 each!!) for 8" dolls that fit pretty well - you might have to adjust the pants/bloomers a bit to accommodate a generous butt, but they are reprints of 1950s doll clothes pattern and super cute ..

Look in the Simplicity pattern book under crafts, and make sure it's a pattern for 8 inch dolls.

I'll post pix once I make some clothes...

5. Did anyone try to wear yo-sd clothes to Baha? Especially I'm interested in yo-sd jean :)

6. Most Yo-SD clothing, including jeans, is much too big for Baha.

7. Thanks! :aheartbea I'd know...

8. Madame Alexander shoes are a very good fit for Baha!

9. Has anyone tried clothes that fit a CH Bisou Ai on a Baha? Just wondering . . .

10. Not sure if it was mentioned but Luts Zuzu Delf clothes fit great. Just a touch tight in the butt :) I can snag a picture if anyone wants to see my Heero in an outfit :)

11. If you could take a picture and post it, that would be great!Thanks.

12. I've actually bought several dresses for blythe that fit my baha just fine, except sometime taking her head off to get dressed... Sugar Mag brand ones from ebay have fit well if they have more of an a-line cut.

13. Alrighty :) Here's my Heero with his cute little Zuzu Delf outfit :) I have a few other outfits but they are girls outfits :P I can take pictures of those if anybody wants :)

[​IMG]

14. Ah, if they fit tight around Baha then they wouldn't fit Cheshire at all.
      Please so show more pictures anyway! :D

15. Doesn't Cheshire have the same body as the newer Baha and Heero? My Heero is on the newer body....
      I'll get some pictures of him in the girly outfits I have. He's been blushed and I have yet to take pictures of him with his new paint job :D

16. Ok, so Blythe/Pullip shoes DO actually fit baha??? Now, is that normal Blythe? I am not familiar with Blythe dolls, but I know there are different sizes of Blythe and I don't know how many different sizes there are. *_*

But Dollmore has Blythe shoes that are 4cm long x 2cm wide - they would fit Baha fine right?

I haz my first Baha on the way secondhand from the MP!!! I very excited! :kitty1

Did I read that Dollmore iDoll clothes fit? I see Dollmore has a Dear Doll now too that is 26.5cm, I wonder if their clothes would be too big.

17. So lati yellow won't fit them right...?