1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothing and Shoes for DoI (Dream of Idol) boys? Ask your questions here!

Mar 1, 2008

1. I have a DOI Boy and a DOT and the SD boxers of my dot from dollmore does fit him, but I dont know about other companies!!!!!!

2. Has anyone tried this? From comparing the measurements, the torso of a DOI is only about 1 cm longer than a DOT. The shoulders are about 2 cm wider, and the arms are about 3 cm longer. Has anyone put a shirt for a DOT on a DOI? Does it fit okay?

3. can you imagine if it didn't they have a crop top and you would be able to see there belly button :XD:

I have heard that most shirts are too short and I think I heard people recomendeing Hound shirts or something. On ebay alot of people say whether or not they fit bigger dolls such as the 70cm DOI.

4. Well, if the shoulders are 2 cm bigger then that can automatically tell you that it probabrably won't fit. If their shoulders were the same size then I'd say go for it but they arn't.

5. The weirdest part is that some of the clothes on DoD's website that are MADE for DOI's are short and show their belly button. That isn't manly at all!

6. Sorry if this has come up before. But I've been madly trying to find some clothing for my anticipated DOI.

Now, I know DOI are 70cm and I believe Souldoll Soul-Double are 63cm (correct me if I'm wrong.) But would outfits fit a DOI boy?

Man, it is murder finding clothes for these guys..

7. Hmm, I don't know about Souldoll's clothes. It sounds like they might be too small. Hound size clothing will fit a DOI, and I think SD17 clothes will as well.

8. Hound? Duh. (note to self, use brain)

I'll look into SD17 as well.

Thanks for the help ^_^

9. I'm wondering about Souldoll double boy and DOI too.
      I dont think they will fit though :(
      Souldoll boy's hip is a bit smaller than DOI
      (Souldoll = 25.5cm DOI 27cm)

Hmmmmmmm
      Too bad
      Those Souldoll jeans are just so nice XD

10. Anyone tried Dollmore model tops and pants on DOI's? I imagine the pants probably wouldn't fit but I am curious about the tops and coats.

11. I have a Dollmore model shirt and it does fit, on everything, arms lenght, shoulders, the only problem I found is that it was too loose on the torso part, I only sew it(I love tight clothes for Yuki), about the pants, DOI's hips and waist are 1cm bigger than Model doll, so it wont. Hound pants fits, also I bought my luke a sd13 shirt (short sleeves) and it does fit, dollmore sd13 underwear fits luke bacuse the fabric it is made is strech.

12. Ah thank you very much for the help :) I had took the measurements from both sites and thought that they would but obviously, that isnt the real thing so I could only assume. Its great that they do though cause they are the only place that sell the clothes I am after XD

13. May I know what shoes can fit DOI? DOI feet is like 8.2cm if i'm not mistaken.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but where can I find a carrage bag for DOI? I think DOI can fit into Dollmore's model doll carrage bag but it's slightly bigger than DOI's size. Sorry if i ask at the wrong thread ^^;;

14. Well DOIs can fit into sd13 shoes (most of them) DOT's shoes from DOD fits very good, I think Senior Delf shoes does fit too, because my senior delf wears sd13 shoes too.

about the carriage I think the dollmore model carriage bag is perfect, I dont have one but I think it does because I dont think DOI could fit on a sd13 bag anyways good luck with the carrier bags:)

15. ok, I recently got my 1st doll but I need some help with finding clothes for him and shoes can some one point me in the right direction so that I can get him some new clothes please? thanks for your time!:D

16. Um I think Dollmores model doll M clothes and outfits should fit! I have ordered jeans, Striped Hood Cardigan and they have a lot of wigs for dolls with 9 inch heads. I can let you know if you want, if the clothes for d.o.i fits when I get them!

Here is the link:

http://www.dollmore.net/index.php

17. I myself just recently bought a 70cm doll and can tell you that finding clothes and shoes are the hardest part. If you are thinking about buying a larger doll though, check out this website my friend gave me (http://dollmore.com/). It is the only site I have found so far that has more than one outfit for the 70cm's and their reasonably priced.
      Good luck. :)

18. missa_vk I`m so happy to tell that Dollmores Model doll M clothes that I bought fits really nice on d.o.ds doi dolls! So I think you can buy any kind of Model doll M outfits that you want! So does the pink dollmore wig^^ Chose SD (8-9)size wigs from the wigs option and you`ll get lots of lots of cool wigs for your doll in lots of different styles and shapes:celebrate

Oh and theire wigs are so soft:chibi So much better than the wigs I got from d.o.d!

Hehe I think skirts from Model doll F also should fit a d.o.i (if you`re into crossdressing) since female dollmore model dolls have bigger hips! The skirt might be a bit loose on the doll but you can always use a belt!

Yay I'm so happy right now^^!

19. hey there everyone...this is the first ever thread ive posted, so please move it, if its in the wrong place =) & sorry if a post like this has already been posted ><
      so anyway...im about to get a DOI, and ive noticed its quite hard to shop for clothes and shoes for the 70cm boys. So i was wondering..for those who have a DOI, do Dollmore Model Doll clothes fit DOI's? or other places to buy stuff for them..i know Dollshe and Buddydoll, sell some.

oh and btw~ anyone know where i can get sneakers for them? o_O? their shoes are soooo limited .____.

thanks for your help ^^~

20. hmm..okay half my questions have been answered already on this thread.. XD

so..DOI shoes anyone? =D