1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothing and Shoes for DoI (Dream of Idol) boys? Ask your questions here!

Mar 1, 2008

1. I think they fit regular SD13 shoes. Just fetch DOI foot size from the website and compare it to shoes. Most sites mention the inside lenght of their shoes.

2. i find it hard to find sneakers for them. its not the foot length..its the width ><
      the DOI's feet are so wide, that most sd sized shoes i find are too narrow XD
      the onlt shoes ive found to fit them..are formal shoes or boots .___.

3. I am seriously concerned that I am going to buy my DoI clothes that don't fit him, defeating the purpose of having clothes to put him into when he gets here.

This is the information that I had seen so far around here.

SD17 Clothes, SD13 Shoes(?)
      Luts - Senior Delf (Shoes), Super Senior Delf (Shirts & Pants)
      Dollmore - Model M Size (Shirts)
      Iple House - Hound (Shirts & Pants)
      SOOM - Mecha Angel (Underwear)

Would anyone be able to provide additional information? I am specifically desperate to find pants. While the Iple House leather pants are awesome, they're just not Yuki's style. I'd like something casual, I'd actually be ecstatic if I could get some cargo pants for him. I was excited when I thought I'd found a pair on Dollmore in the Model size, but then I realized that they were too small around the waist. D=

Woo, thanks to whoever moved my thread. XD Hopefully I can get some info here.

4. Has anyone successfully bought a decent fitting pair of sneakers for their DOI boys? I'm desperate for a pair of Chuck Taylors for my Luke. XD

My DOI Luke, Rose, has one pair of boots I bought from Soom and they fit good but they're a little big for him. So I was wondering what other shoes could fit. Will SD13 shoes do? I'm particularly looking for a pair of Chuck Tayloresque sneakers for him.

I was looking at these in particular:
      http://leekeworld.us/frontstore/Ite...d=leekeworld&level=yes&mother_catalog_num=647

Also will Dollmore Model F shoes fit DOI feet?

I'm looking at these:
      http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=4887

Any DOI owners out there with SD sized shoes for their boys?

Thanks in advance!

5. I got a pair of black high top sneakers for my Luke. Fits him perfectly. I believe they are sd13 size. I bought them at a Ebay store a while ago and I don't remember what seller it was. :?
      The inner length of the sneakers I bought are 9cm. My boy's foot size is 8.2cm so a sneaker that's 8.5cm inside might be a tad tight. Check Ebay stores miniwoo and releaserain, I usually buy my boy's shoes from them.

6. Oh yay. Thank you so much! :)
      I hope you find that seller's name! D: I really want a pair of black high top sneakers for my boy.

7. Bumps if its ok! Very helpful topic! :D

Anyone know if the dollzone 70cm clothes would fit a DOI boy? I've fallen head over heels for the Yuu 2 assassin outfit. :aheartbea I dont know anything about measurements or anything, though and i certainly dont want to go about buying an outfit that wont fit. :sweat

8. The seller on ebay who has sneakers (and many other shoes and items) is releaserain. Kiyoshi has a pair of her converses and they fit like a dream. Check with her to see if she has the shoes you want. :)

9. CourtneyC - you'll have to compare the DZ 70cms measurements to DoI measurements. I think DoIs have the chunkiest thighs around and will only fit in Hound size pants (just to be on the safe side, I never buy anything other than that size of pants). But if the DZ pants are loose, a DoI may fit them.

10. Lols, chunky thighs? Good to know. :lol: Thanks Aralyne! I'll attempt to compare. :)

11. :XD:

I'm not kidding lol. Ask any DoI owner and they'll tell you that DoIs have chunky thighs compared to other dolls. My Dieter definitely has chunky thighs. They look GOOD, but I can't help but think he can crack walnuts with them because of how chunky they are :lol:

12. ROFL. :XD: I took a peek at the DoI body on the site and they do look good! Looks really natural i think. :whee: Cracking walnuts? roflcopter. I wonder if thats ever been attempted. I'd be slightly horrified(yet amused) if it has. :XD:

and an on-topic note! I dont think DZ clothes woud fit quite right. DZ 70cm boys are built a little bigger in places, but smaller in others. So... i dunno i guess. :doh (i was like '...wtf?' while trying to compare. :sweat) Edit~ I think it would be OK if its sort of baggy clothing, its just tight clothing that would have problems fitting, i think. :)

13. nixblack - didn't check back here early enough but the Leeke sneakers fit fine. I have a pair on my boy in red

14. I would like to get a pair of knee-high or at least upper-calf length boots for my future DoI, and I was wondering if anyone had any tips for fit?

I know DoI have FEET that tend to fit SD13/Senior Delf sized shoes, but I'm thinking that there might be some issue with taller boots as they need to fit around the calf as well. Are DoI's calves as relatively, erm, chunky, as their thighs?

I hadn't really noticed DoI having thunder thighs. :lol: I think they are wonderfully in proportion -- maybe those model boys just need to maintain a skinny figure! ;)

ETA: Also, has anyone tried Volks SD16/17 pants or other clothes on them? I know they are shorter than DoI but DoI tend to have short legs compared to other 70cm size boys. And SD16/17 are no skinny models. ^_~

15. Where do we dress DOI boys? :?
      Thinking (just thinking at the moment) of buying one of them, I can see that there's a problem to choose a proper closing for him at his home site: DOA doesn't have much things for their elder boys.

I'm not good in sewing at all, so I wonder: where can I find clothing for the boy?
      For example, Dollmore, Dollzone, Soom, Iplehouse boys do not have the same measurements, so their clothing would not fit :(

(I'm sorry if I've chosen the wrong section, I'm new here, trying to get everything right.)
      UPD: Thanks for moving! Next time I wouldn't fail ^_~

16. I got a Dollmore model doll outfit for my Dollshe, but we tried it on my friend's DOI and... it fit... but was really baggy. .^^ If you don't mind baggy clothes, or if you're able to make some adjustments, you could try that..

17. sailorstarsun, thank you!
      I don't really think that my dumb hands really can do some adjustments, but I really don't mind baggy clothes... well, at least it's better then nothing, I think ^_~

18. I don't hav any problems with Dollmores Model M Size clothes for doi at all. I have acouple of jeans who fits nice. T-shirts and hoods to. I've gotten a lot of clothes for my doi from dollmore:)

The only thing I need more of is shoes.

19. I'd really like to see some pictures of DOIs in Dollmore model clothes. Or any clothing pics in general for reference would be super helpful! :D

20. I only have one pair of boots from Luts, but they're Delf size and they fit my Kalix fairly well...

@Manabusama
      So DM model pants fit?