1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothing and Shoes for DoI (Dream of Idol) boys? Ask your questions here!

Mar 1, 2008

1. Okay, not the best of pictures to demonstrate this...

[​IMG]

But the above photo is my DoI Luke wearing Dollmore Model pants. They fit him really well, I'd say even better than the default DoI Luke pants. Also, the length of the pants is quite nice too... it's not too short, but not too long either. It rests comfortably against his shoes when he's standing, without trailing on the ground.

Also, the shoes Dieter is wearing in that photo are Luts SD13 sized shoes (for Delfs and Senior Delfs). I know for a fact that Dieter can wear the following types of shoes/boots:

1) Luts SDF-sized boots/shoes
      2) Dollmore Model Doll shoes (heck, the model doll sized boots I got were so big on Dieter, my Mecha Angel is wearing them now, and there's still tons of space to spare!)
      3) Leekeworld SD13-sized shoes
      4) Iplehouse SD13-sized boots

So in short... the majority of SD13 sized shoes will fit DoI feet. Model Doll shoes are a bit iffy... they tend to run on the big side, so might be a tad loose.

Pants and clothes wise though, Dollmore model doll size works wonderfully for DoIs (unless it's uber skin-tight pants, then you might have problems with the DoI thighs). Shirts are fine. I've not had any trouble with trying to get Dieter to wear Dollmore model sized tops.

In fact, Dieter can even fit into some of the Dollmore SD-sized shirts - but only the sleeveless ones XD

2. cloth - All my DOI boys usually wear DS hound size / SD13 and 17 size / SD13 and 16 girl size
      shoes - regular SD13 size

3. Just thought I'd add a question in here instead of starting an obnoxious thread for it:
      In the pursuit of making clothes for a D.O.I (which I have yet to purchase), I'm looking for a weird measurement-- from the waist to about a third of the way down the thigh. I want to try to make the sweater I'm working on sort of fitted, but I don't know when to start decreasing...

Anyhow, if anyone feels like taking a tape measure to their boy, it would be greatly appreciated.
      Love~
      Sao ^^

4. I bought some DM model size clothes, but they are lose on DOIs.
      Too bigger

5. Yesss those shoes fit very nicely. <3

[​IMG]

:D I love them.

6. NixBlack-OMG! Thank you so much!!! They look awesome!
      And, I'm not sure if this question belongs here but I can't think of anywhere else to ask
      Does anyone know which size wig from LeekeWorld fit DOI's best? They have 8-9 and 9.5-10.5 and I'm afraid the latter would be too large....

7. Rose's wig is a 9.5-10.5 :) So I guess it's that. xD

8. Thank you so much!! You're awesome ^_^:fangirl:

9. Hey ppls! Looking for some help from some frequent online clothing shoppers for larger dolls:sweat

I own a 70cm doll called DOI Crush vs2 from Dream of Doll. I've been looking around for some clothing for him, however I'm having trouble finding clothes made for his exact height. :( Plenty of sights that make clothes for dolls close to his size, but they r smaller than him for the most part. Anyone know of online store(s) that sell clothes that fit a DOI body well? I'd rele apprieciate the help:) thnx:aheartbea

10. bumping this thread back to life lol :D

Thanks so much to everyone for posting all this info, its super helpful >w<
      i ordered some shoes from Alices collection the other day, which im hoping are going to fit my boy xD;; i'll let you know how well they fit when they get here ^w^
      i also ordered some clothes from tataparadise that were in doi size as well xD so im hoping they're going to fit him perfect <3

11. I find that all the dollmore model males clothing that I have fits my friends' DOI wonderfully (and the DOI body is gorg. so I ordered 2 :) ) Some pants are a tight fit and have to be pulled on (super scary >_<) but some are actually quite loose, which was quite a surprise. I don't see how one brand can have such a wide range of fits XD . The sd13 converse shoes that I have fit and as far as I can remember boots too but they might have been hard to put on the calves? but i can't remember. She puts him in sd17 sized clothes and quite a few sd13 , sd17 and 70cm clothing/shoes finds that we find on ebay (main ebay sellers: mimiwoo? and boogie0909 also Sunny'sworld items for 70cm might have fit I believe bu its best to ask whoever is selling. they are usually quite helpful at fitting clothes for certain sized dolls and tweaking them for customers needs especially boogie0909). He can fit a few sd13 with no sleeves and even some stretchy pants made for an sd13 of hers, but its too short (barely noticeable with boots though...)
      I believe Iplehouse pants and their dress shirts fit? But are quit big? Please correct me if I am wrong. But i think that they were. going off memory on this one.

Anyways I hope that helps with some people finding more. I have some old pictures on an old hard-drive floating around that i'll post but if anything, I might have to wait til I fly up and see her or until my own arrives for more pictures if I can't find the old ones.

12. I am currently saving up for a D.O.I. Kellan and I was wondering if anyone knew of clothes that would fit him. It doesn't seem like the D.O.D. website has that many and I wanted to browse for clothes that I thought would fit his character.
      Any and all help is welcome!

13. Definitely check out Tata's Paradise, they have a special DOI section, and I've found everything there fits reliably to date. :)

http://www.tatabjd.com/en/

.hlp

14. That website is wonderful! There were so many things that fit his personality perfectly. Thank you!

15. Does anyone else have any websites they would like to share?