1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothing for Dollzone 70cm boys?

Aug 24, 2006

1. Just a note, even if it was obviouse hehhe
      YES hounf clothing DOES fit the SZ boys. I took a cahance and pent cash at laidoll and they fit rather nicely ,
      Sorry just had to add my two cents!

2. Thank you!

3. I have a DZ Yuu (he just came in the mail today, and he's my first doll! ) I ordered him the white DZ outfit, but I want a variety. I was thinking about ordering from Dollmore and picking out Model clothes, but I noticed the measurement for the waist is larger on Dollzone than on Model Dolls. Will they still fit?

4. I have a Wing and the few model doll clothes I have for him fit perfectly fine. I have a pair of loafers for him, though, that are ginormous on him. But I'm afraid of buying Hound shoes because I've heard that DZ feet are bigger than Hound. Can anyone shed some light on this?

5. Any one knows where I could get sandals for a DZ boy?

6. Don't you just love DZ boys? So big and gorgeous! :aheartbea

Well, I got the loafers too, and they are way big. But, I kind of like the look. *_* I put tissue paper in the toe, and the fit is more snug.

As for Hound shoes, I bought a pair of Hound boots from Magic Tailor on Ebay, and they fit perfect. Magic Tailor has a number of shoes sized specifically for SD-16s and Hound. I don't think you can go wrong with their shoes.

I tied the F-13 size shoes on my two DZ boys and they were too tight.:doh So that didn't work out.
      Good luck!

7. The Leeke shoes for SD-16 fit DZ boys perfectly!

8. Thank you Rabbit-moon and shiro_usagi! Now if only I could afford more shoes for him xD

9. My Iplehouse Soo Ri, Dollshe Hound and Dollzone Recall can all wear the large tennis shoes you can find on eBay. Since they are made of rubber, they can stretch out on the sides a bit.

Some SD13/Dollshe shoes are too narrow for the Dollzone wide feet.

I find the best results with shoes that lace up or have zippers on the back or sides. You HAVE to twist and cram the feet into the shoes and any shoe that is not very flexible will just not go on those ugly DZ feet.

10. do you have a link?

11. SO hapy this thread is here.

I just a DZ Ying!!!!!!

To clarify the clothes that we know fit:

Dollshe
      IpleHouse
      Dollmore (Model)

Is that all right now?

Any new clothes fitting well, cause my guy is sitting around naked?:)

12. They can fit in most sd-13 sized shirts but not the pants.

13. Featherfall clothes. ;) Mostly we just have kimono and some fantasy sets for them, but in May and June we hope to release something closer to streetwear too. ;)

14. link Here's a bunch of street clothes that fit dollzone. I bought a hoodie from them and I love it ^_^

15. Wicked Stitchery 70cm boys clothes work very well; both my DS Hound and my DZ Wing wear pants from that shop happily.

Good fit.

Ann in CT

16. You can a pair of the yellow tennis shoes (on the left) from the ebay seller, mimiwoo.

[​IMG]

17. There are not to many outfits for DZ 70cm dolls and I was just wonderng if a of you guyses know people who do custom or premade outfits for them. Ya, know... Just so when I get one, he won't be bored with wearing the same clothes.

18. Wicked Stitchery makes nice pants that fit 70cm DZ guys fine; my Wing, Columbanus, is wearing some now.

I'm not sure just how busy Brandon is right now, as he got into the Project Dollway contest, but he is very fast and accurate when he is accepting orders.

My Dollshe Hound is wearing the other pair of 70cm boy's pants.

Ann in CT

19. Thanks! :fangirl: A link would be nice if possible.

20. Right here on our board are the two places that have dressed my Yuu so far: Featherfall (Uneide) makes a mean kimono. http://www.featherfall.ca/store/ In fact, he and his Koi Pond are pictured on there, a fact that tickles both of us to no end :) It seriously is a beautiful pieces - simple but extremely well done.

And Diverse Designs has started doing Hound-sized clothes - Shin has a pair of black stretchy Diverse Designs pants and a white tunic that fit him absolutely perfectly. I suspect they will continue making wonderful clothes that size, and I have yet to receive an item from them that was anything less that wonderfully made. :) http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98543