1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothing for Dollzone 70cm boys?

Aug 24, 2006

1. Thank yous all! YAY!

2. ^_^ Heh, thank you Baakay for the pimpage! Also - if you look back on our site in about a week, we'll be releasing a bunch of shirts and separates for 70 cm boys. ;) We carry pants as well, but I think currently they're featured under the fantasy category. ^_^

3. That's good to know. I'm saving up for a dollzone 70cm body. I was also wondering what shoes fits? A friend of mine who has this body says finding shoes is incredibly hard.

4. SD13 and Hound shoes with some give in them will fit the 70cm DZ foot, which is wide in the instep. Narrow-cut stiff dress shoes will NOT fit at all.

What kind of shoes are you looking for?

I have high-top tennis shoes, suede/leather lug boots and high-top canvas tennies that all fit my DZ, Hound and Iplehouse guys. A pair of platform boots came with my DZ but I don't like that look with anyone but Shuichi.

5. Anything that is not platforms, tennis shoes, Uggs (or however they're called), alternative-like shoes such as creepers. Nothing too out there.

I'm looking for dress shoes and rugged, outdoors-type shoes. But mostly dress shoes. I want a couple of unadorned combat boots too and maybe other types of boots, Hessian-types, but I've given up. All I see are mostly platforms, chains and crosses all over the place. >_< They're cool and fun and something I'd definitely wear but the characters that the DZ 70cm is supposed to be would never wear J-rock/alternative/gothic/punk shoes or clothes.

6. I was wondering where you got your high-top Canvas tennies and the other High-top tennis shoes?

7. Magic Tailor usually has some Converse style sneakers up on Ebay (look for BJD 70cm), I got a pair in black for Remy (DZ Yuu) and they fit perfectly. They also do 'Timberland' style boots in 2 colours, but I cann't comment on the fit.
      I know Magic Tailor has had some bad feedback on DOA, but my transactions with them have been great.

8. I happen to agree about no platforms, goth, or punk shoes for all my guys, except my Shuichi, who is a JPop singer, so he has a few pairs in the shoe box. I really prefer low-heeled shoes for my men.

I haven't been able to find any dress shoes that fit the wider DZ foot, yet. If I find something, I will let you know.

I found some black 'leather' lug/combat boots from releaserain on eBay. The seller does not have any listed now, but you could contact the seller and ask. That's what I did when I had seen some earlier but didn't see any when I was ready to purchase them. The seller put some out for me to purchase. Be sure you ask for Hound size.

I got the canvas tennies from Magic Tailor on eBay. I have always gotten great results from them. I have gotten some lug boots from them, too. Other high-top tennies have come from a variety of sources on eBay. One is mimiwoo.

I have also gotten shoes from releaserain on eBay.

I have the Converse tennies and some lug boots from Magic Tailor and they work great on all my big-footed guys except my newest guy, a Dollmore Model Doll Haneol Moon. His feet are even LARGER!!! All the dress shoes I purchased for the character, thinking he would be some Dollshe sculpt, are all now too small for the character. At least my DS Hound and my IH Soo Ri can both wear them fine.

9. ^_^ We released dress shirts for the 70 cm boys now, and a few pants. More should be coming in the next couple of weeks now that we got a couple of different, better patterns. If there's any colours and styles you'd like to see, feel free to suggest them to customer service, or PM me here. ;)

10. I'm looking into Dollzone's 70cm dolls and I plan on getting one from Junkyspot. Aside from Dollzone clothing, what else fits the 70cm boys? (Like will the model clothes from Dollmore work, etc.). Thanks!:)

11. I bought a Model shirt, model size stripe jeans and model shoes from dollmore for my DZ Ying...

The shirt was too big overall, sleeves too long and shoulders too wide.
      The legs on the jeans are a bit too short but the waist part fits nicely (Model size boxers fit but he bulges through them. XD).
      The shoes are far too big. Although they'll stay on if you put socks on first.

I've not tried hound sized clothing but would imagine they would be a bit tight. Hound shoes do fit but are a little tight also.

I have got a SD sized top to fit him (the top closes at the back with buttons).

Featherfall (DZ agent in Canada) sell clothes for DZ 70cm size! http://www.featherfall.ca ^_^

12. Thank you!^^

13. Oh! Does anyone know if Dream of Doll (DOT) wigs fit?
      What other wigs fit?

14. Awesome, this is really helpful!^^
      Out of curiosity, what size wigs do the 70cm boys wear? Do 8-9 sized ones work fine? I like one from D.O.D, so would the D.O.T sized ones fit the dollzone boys? Thanks!

15. 8-9s usually fit but 9-10s are the best. I have both for my boy.

16. DarkRegrets you took the question right out of my mouth!:) I'm thinking about getting a Dollzone body for my minimee and was looking at cloths on Dollmore for him. I seen a top that I would love for him to have so i might just have to take it up for him because I like the shirt so much;)

Will the cloths from Luts fit the Dollzone 70cm? Because I was thinking about him getting his pants from there.

17. Wow, this is all great information! I know I'm putting the horse before the carriage because I haven't got my Dollzone body nor the minimee head that I'm getting the DZ body for but I'm just getting prepared!