1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothing for Dollzone 70cm boys?

Aug 24, 2006

1. Pretty much all the Featherfall http://www.featherfall.ca clothing can be made to fit the DZ 70 cm dolls ( as we carry them) but we do have their separate section, Sidhe Lords - for the more casual and less fantasy. Currently I believe we only have a couple of pants and about a dozen dress shirts in that particular one, but hopefully there'll be more around Xmas. ;)

2. Wicked Stitchery, now in Connecticut himself, makes quite nice 70cm boy doll clothing.
      My Wing is in pair of WS pants right now, and my Dollshe Hound in another pair.

If you are towards the center of the state, check out the meetup section for our meet this weekend. Something like September Connecticut meet (subtle, huh? ;))
      Wicked Stitchery and Wicked Wigs both will be there--the Wicked Wigs are especially good on Wing, and he won't let anyone else try them! troublemaker.

Serves him right that his head's off atm so I can give him some boring faceup tomorrow.

Ann in CT

3. I feel sure this question must have been addressed somewhere else on the forum (but damned if I an find it). So I am going to ask it here. So there!

Does anyone know how well the fit goes the other way, ie DZ clothes on a DS Hound body?

Looking at some of these posts, people have found Hound clothes to be both too big and too small, so I'm a little confused!

Has anyone tried this?

4. I've seen pictures of DS boys in DZ clothes so I'm pretty sure it goes both ways ^_^

5. So... just to make sure I've understood this correctly:

The 70 cm Dollzone boys would be able to wear THESE?

I'd rather be sure before I blow my savings on them :)

6. Dollzone guys should probably be able to wear those. Their hips are lower than Dollshe so you might see their navel if you don't tuck in the shirt or cover the waistline with an untucked shirt. My Dollzone and Dollshe both wear DS Cheerydoll jeans with no problem but they are more low-slung on the Dollzone body.

7. First: Sorry if this has been asked ad nauseam. I did look and couldn't find anything :(

I was looking at the Dollmore page and they have a lot of awesome clothes there meant for the Model Doll. As I understand it, those are also 70 cm tall, but with a slightly different build.

So.. would it be daft to buy stuff like pants, shirts, suits?

And how about shoes? Does anyone know how *wide* the Model feet are? Since I read somewhere that ther DZ boys had rather wide feet...

Please help! My boy is on the way and I can't have him sitting here nekkid... :?

8. Thanks, bakayaro onna :)

New question, that I can't see has been answered yet here..

How, in general, would the Dollmore Model M fit a 70 cm DollZone doll then? Are the Dollzone dolls thicker/thinner/longer-armed/ect than the Hound dolls?

9. Dollmore Model M is bigger than DZ 70cm so probably not

10. Bigger in what way? They're both around 70 cm from what I can see on various charts ect. I realize that the clothes may not fit to a T, but since the 70cm clothing is so limited and my own sewing skills can't handle tricky stuff like shirts or pants just yet... (not to mention the absence of sewing patterns for that size...)

11. I know Dollzone 70cm boys are built to look stronger so they aren't as skinny as the Dollmore Model boys or Dollshe boys. Dollmore Model clothing does run large, sometimes VERY large. I put one of their Model boy t-shirts on my *)cm Mecha Angel. O_O I think most things should fit DZ 70 but be careful about things that might be tight in the waist.

12. Great! Loose I can do something about! It's possible to make clothes smaller, but you can't make a pair of pants much bigger, so if they're too narrow, you're kinda stuck :)

Now to convince myself that blowing $100+ on a suit *is* really necessary *LOL*

13. On DZ site they say the 70cm boy has 8.5cm feet. On the measurement page here it is 8.8cm. Which I agree with. I have been "trying" to find some boots/shoes that will fit him. I have tried Bobbie and Luts riding type boots that said they where 9cm, and neither fit!:?
      Perhaps it has something to do with width? I don't want to keep ordering shoes, only to send them back.
      Anyone know what will work???

14. Yes, width is an issue with finding shoes for this body. Even shoes in hound size are often too narrow, especially the dress shoes.

So far the shoes that fit my boy best all come from Dollmore (model M size)
      I have the "comfortable loafers" which fit but are also quite narrow and the "H sneakers", which fit perfectly, even with socks.
      For boots I haven't found anything other than the ones from the dollzone site that fit, and even those can be very hard to put on.

15. Ugh... how frustrating. I really wanted a pair of boots for him. I have the Dim minimee JD head and was doing him up like Sweeney Todd. I just don't think sneakers would look right. Thanks for your reply.

16. 4D SD17 pants fit my DZ 70 boy perfectly. Iplehouse has great stuff. Luts has very little left of their Hound clothing. And I buy things like shirts and underpants from BeachGirlNikita on ebay, her stuff is excellent and I know her personally.

17. The places that sell 70cm size clothing are:
      CheeryDoll
      Dollmore
      Luts
      Iplehouse
      FairyLand
      Dream of Doll
      Featherfall
      Denver Doll Emporium
      Nightfall
      beachgirlnikita
      TensiYa
      Junky Spot
      BuddyDoll
      Also Dolkot has recently released a 70cm boy and I'm guessing they will be releasing clothes for him in the future.

Please realize that some of these may not fit Dollzone.

If I am missing any please let me know and I'll add it to the list ^_^