1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothing for Dollzone 70cm boys?

Aug 24, 2006

1. Ok, so I hope that I have posted this in the right place but if not then mods please feel free to move it ^_^ Thank you!

I am looking to get some boots for my 70cm dollzone Yuu; Hiro, the poor guy has been shoeless for the last year :sweat

Anyway, I found these boots that I absolutely love:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sunnys-World-...14&_trkparms=72:1294|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

And I wondered whether anyone could tell me how likely they are to fit him as, as per the measurements thread his feat are 8.8cm long, and the inside measurement of these boots are 9 cm long. :sweat

Do you think it will be too much of a squeeze and if so then what inside measurement should I go for for future reference?

Phew, lol, thanks for reading and in advance for any help ^^

Bev

2. They will be a tight fit and you might have trouble putting them on. But I am pretty sure you can squeeze his foot in there. Since it's a lace up boot you might have to unlace the boot entirely

3. Phew, thank you, do you think that it will still be the case as the shoes are pointy or should I go for a more rounded end?

4. Glad I could be of help , n yeah buying things like shoes does seems a bit confusing (not to mention wigs x_x )

Yeh, sadly enough hes the only doll with that perticular face, but even a bit open makes me happy :D

5. I'd go for more rounded. I have a similar problem since my boy's feet are bigger than the average foot, SD sized shoes dont' fit him, SD13 does, 70cm shoes do, but I noticed pointy one's don't, mine isn't a Yuu, but he still has big feets lol

6. mine is Wing, his feet only 8.5^^~~but sometimes even shoes with inner size 9cm will be too narrow for him...so some loose boots will fit him well

7. Nevermind.

I was looking for 60cm Delf El clothing too. :(

8. I'm new to BJD's so I was wondering what sort of experience people had with the overall quality of Dollzone clothing. I told myself I wasn't going to get a larger one but I adore the 70 Chen Scribe so much that I might have to change. Can't afford the fullset right now but I was considering just buying the outfit because I like it so much. :). They look great on the website but how do they fell in hand?

9. I'm going back and forth btween getting a 70cm body and a 72cm body for my boy. As far as I can tell the difference in size is attributed to the 72cm having legs that are 2cm longer. I was think Dollmore stuff might fit him, in particular this pair of jeans http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=3478
      Dollmore model boy's have even longer legs, and I've heard they are skinnier too. Anyone know if they would fit?

10. I haven't got my 72cm boy yet, but I've heard that the dollmore model boy's stuff is supposed to be a good fit because of the skinner body and longer legs. :)

11. I ran a search and found a couple inquiries about Dollheart clothes and that was all so I started a thread of my own.

So far I have had most of his clothes made for him. But I have determined the Doll more Model t-shirts will fit. It's a pinch tight in the shoulders the first time but the material stretched out all right. The sleeves are form fitting but plenty long enough.

[​IMG]

I'm trying to find shoes that will fit my DZ Yuu, who has huge feet! They are 8.5 cms long and 3.5 cms wide. I looked over Dollmore but the longer shoes there are either EID sized or too narrow for my boy.

So please, Yuu lovers, what shoes do your boys fit?

12. anybody else have advice? I'm a little more experienced now, and a pair of "black patent leather" shoes (they have them listed on doll peddler) fit perfectly. I'm still looking for shoes and boots that will fit!

13. Like we discussed in the waiting thread, but will post here for anyone else looking for the info, the Dollzone 70cm boots that came with the Chen fullset (the tall red ones) DO fit the 72cm body I have.

Dollmore Model shoes also seem to fit him fine. I've bought two of the sneaker/converse-looking style and they fit his foot fine. His ankle joints are a LITTLE too wide, though and although they WILL fit, and lace, I like the look of them better if I take the laces out of the top holes.

14. I have a Yuu-2 dollfie from Dollzone and so far, he's naked. and by naked I mean, absolutely no clothing. Story is, a friend bought him for me and HIS friend was supposed to make the doll clothes, then decided not to. SO! He is now without clothes.

My friend attempted to buy him pants as a "sorry your doll's naked" gift. Issue there is they're way too short when he sits down. They're like capris when he sits.

So my question is what fits this size doll. Seems like just the doll-zone full-outfits that those size dolls come in (with the extra 100 bucks tacked onto their price).

xD I'm sorry for my poor doll for being all.. naked all the time (despite him looking like he enjoys it..) so does anyone know a good store or a person who does commissions for a large doll?

15. Getting pretty desperate for clothing ideas... anybody know if the DZ clothes for the 70cm bodies will fit the 72 cm bodies??
      Example, this- judging by the photo, the pants, for instance, look like they will be too short at the ankle... http://www.denverdoll.com/images/dollzone/hallowofcol.jpg

or would, for instance, something like this fit him?http://www.eluts.com/shop/step1.php?number=863 After all, it's listed as dollshe-sized? *confusions*

Ugh It's difficult to tell when it comes to sizes for clothing....

Anybody having any luck finding clothes for these 72cm bodies?