1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothing for Elfdoll Alice Cherry Blossom Question???

Nov 28, 2007

1. That's the problem...I think she is going to look cute in EVERYTHING and I have a feeling that she will be quite DEMANDING...ha!ha!

2. Of course she's going to be demanding. She has to keep up with Anegus and she's a girl. :)

3. Okay...forget I said she needed shoes...her feet are adorable as they are...
      I was wondering if anyone has tried to sew overalls for these piggies?

4. Oh, overalls would be adorable.:)

5. Bumping this thread 'cause my piggy needs clothing!

In some other Alice threads it's said Boneka dresses for 5.5" dolls will fit, also Banji outfits. True???

Anything else???

What about Kelly clothes? Or Bratz?

And are there any seamstresses who can make clothes for the piggies???

===============
      Oh, btw, my gothic hoodie tights fit OK... the elastic over the tail just about holds them up! Maybe they fixed the problem with later piggies? Mine was #120 on his little certificate/card.

6. I could give it a shot, but I don't have one. What were people wanting? I could do dresses, if people gave me measurements, and maybe some other basic items. I have an Etsy where I sell Blythe clothes, and I am gathering adjusted Blythe clothes might fit the piggy.

7. Bump Bump!!!

8. Bumping this, wondering also about Kelly clothing!

9. I went to a Target the other day to check out the Kelly doll (Barbie's sister?). Her clothes look way too small, even for Alice. I also came upon the Enchanted Nursery dolls (Disney Princesses as babys) and it looks like their clothes can fit Alice better if you want to dress Alice as a Disney Princess XP

the piggy's measurements can be found here. just gotta scroll down a bit @_@;;

10. My layaway finally finished and I got my little ballerina piggy! Her tiny pink stretchy lacey underpants are the best part, though I hate to cover her teeny tailio...is anyone else tempted to clip a little opening for tails? I did this for my bunny, but that outfit wasn't so special.

I can't find anything else that fits her so far though....the Barbie stuff I've been skating by with for my smaller dolls just ain't cutting it.

And since it's much easier to find dresses.....

I've also caved sometimes and sewn teeny pants (for my Hana). Use stretchy fabric and sew on either side while holding the fabric right on the doll....you can use the ankle band of a sock to great effect, and it's totally no-brainer, sewing wise. Seriously, I'm artistically feeble with thread sometimes (but I'm GREAT at finding ways to exploit my meger skills!) and it works! Just turn it inside out when you're done. There's enough thread in an average hotel sewing kit!

/end public service announcement

11. here's Mimi wearing Belle's dress :P the dress is from those Disney Princess Enchanted Nursery dolls.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

12. She is very cute in her princess dress - looks like she is ready for a party.
      So far my Alice only has a couple of dresses from eBay seamstresses, And my little William Winterberry only has his one original outfit. I don't think Kelly/Tommy clothes will really fit much. Oh dear ... this is not good! :)

13. Check out my outfits on ebay!!
      thanks!!

14. kelly doll shoes will fit alice nicely.. but the outfits are too tight over piggy's chest!

15. I'm planning on purchasing an Alice, I was wondering what size eyes does she have? I like to have a couple sets to swap in and out. :)

16. I have been knitting little dresses for my Alice Cherry Blossom from free Kelly knitting patterns I found online via google. I knit them with size 2 wooden needles - and Heavens, they came out CUTE! and they FIT!!!! YaaaaY!

17. Old dollmakers' trick for those "thickwaisted" kids whose pants won't stay in place: tack a couple of pieces of ribbon to the waistband as suspenders. They should be just long enough to fit over his shoulders and *under* his shirts, so you don't have to be an accomplished seamstress or worry about buttons or snaps. You could even run a single ribbon like a bandolier from his right rump to his left front, but a ribbon on each side will be less liable to twist the pants out of alignment when he's going for those action poses.

18. Oh my goodness my daughter--who owns Alice--loved this outfit :) Thanks for turning us on to maybe sone Blythe clothes