1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothing for Latidoll Red boys?

Nov 17, 2006

1. *bump*

oh, they're a bit short? O.o
      hmm, showing of hips won't be a prob I reckon :D

**I bought a set of clothing from cheerydoll! lol

OT: gee, I don't see many of Reds around

2. Usually the website is 'preparing restock' >.> My friend just got lucky and bought one from another user here. ^^ I can't wait to see more of your boy!

3. I got a set of the special clothing from Lati :) :D
      *and my boys aren't even here

wish me luck, I'm gonna order as soon as they restock the boys >.< LOL

4. Iplehouse pants are a perfect fit on the Lati red boys. SD13 shirts fit well. His feet are too wide to fit in most of the SD13 shoes I have, except for Leekeworld. SD16 shoes fit him.

5. That's good to know since I'll be ordering L on the 27th, my other doll is Iplehouse Soo Ri and the clothes waiting for L are from Iplehouse. Good to know my boys can swap clothes. lol

Now to hunt down some shoes that will fit him.

6. We've bought shoes from http://www.dollsoom.com and they fit just fine on Tsukasa. ^^ Plus they have a lot of options so your not limited to just one style~

7. Have you seen the comparison pics below? They really help you get a feel for general size similarities with Lati Red.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

8. Iplehouse top should fit because when I was making a shirt for my Soo Ri, the top fit my Elf M just fine. :) I think sd13 top will fit Lati Red boys too.

As for pants, I'm not too sure. :sweat

For shoes, Leekeworld for sd13 fits quite well. :aheartbea

9. yea, I saw the comparison pic n I noticed that his hips r high O.o

well, we've got a lots of choice here now :D
      thx guys

10. Lati Redline can also wear CP Senior Delf's outfits too!
      So, Lati Redline fits CP Senior Delf's outfits really well.

[​IMG]
      He is wearing CP Senior Delf's clothes. :)
      Credit to jaeninha

The pictures below belong to aquaspiral.
      Thank you so much for your great help, aquaspiral!
      So, I would like to share them with you guys. :love

Here is a pic of Siggy (Lati Temple Knight) in Senior delf pants
      [​IMG]

Here is a pic of Siggy's butt in the pants
      [​IMG]

Here is Elian (Senior Delf Cian) in Siggy's pants and Siggy in his pants (side by side)
      [​IMG]

Here is a picture of them in opposite shirts (so Eli in the Lati shirt and Siggy in Senior Delf shirt):
      [​IMG]

Here they are in opposite outfits:
      [​IMG]

11. oh~ I love Senior Delf's outfits. I'm glad Lati fits in them! :aheartbea

Thank you for providing pictures, miakyou.

12. Sure, no problem! :)
      But, you also thank to aquaspiral at the same time because I asked him/her to post some pictures for me.:love

13. Hi! Miakyou asked for some pics of Siggy in Delf clothing, so I did some comparison shots of other doll clothing brands too. ^_^

[​IMG]
      Here is a picture of Siggy in Luts underwear (fits well).

[​IMG]
      Here is a pic of Siggy (Lati K Elf), Aki (Iple Ryushin) and Avira (CP Elf Chiwoo) side by side in underwear ^_^

[​IMG]
      Here is a pic of Siggy in Avira’s fave outfit. It is a Dollheart outfit with shorts. The belt keeps the shorts up, but it is rather loose. (but not too obvious)

[​IMG]
      Here is Siggy in an Iplehouse outfit. Avira (CP Chiwoo Elf) is next to him modeling the previous outfit.

[​IMG]
      Here are the pants of the Iplehouse outfit. As you can see they are kind of loose. (but hey they look sexy!)

[​IMG]
      Here is Siggy wearing a Dollheart outfit (pants one). Aki (Iple Ryushin-muscle body) is modeling the previous Iple outfit—as you can see it is much tighter on Aki than on Siggy.

[​IMG]
      Here is Siggy wearing Cheery doll pants (that convert into shorts). They are way too big on him. Kumo (DIM Andrea) is next to him modeling the previous Dollheart outfit.

[​IMG]
      Here is a pic of Siggy with the Cheery doll pants on. We put Atsushi’s dolphin in his pants so you can see how much room there was. We were gonna model a finger, but. . .well this seemed less wrong, hehehe. He was swimming in the Cheery doll shirts.

14. [​IMG]
      Here is Siggy in the pants (short pants/shorts) of a Luts Delf outfit. They fit surprisingly well. I had never thought that they would fit this nicely.

[​IMG]
      Here is how those Luts short pants fit in the back.

[​IMG]
      Here is Siggy modeling the Luts shirt with the pants. It is a little loose, but not as loose as the Dollheart clothes.

[​IMG]
      Here is Siggy modeling the whole Luts outfit. I think he looks cute!

[​IMG]
      Here is a side view of Siggy in the Luts outfit.

I hope this helps ^____^ I think that since my other Luts outfits have pretty long pants that the length of a full-length pant from them should fit okay. Let me know if there are other comparisons that would help out! ^^

15. Wow, Lati is very close in proportion to DOD. I wonder if that means DOD clothes would fit! :D They are some of my favorite BJD clothes! :fangirl:

16. aquaspiral, u r wonderful!!! :D

17. aquaspiral: Thank you so much for providing such great comparison pictures! They've helped a lot! ^^ Also, I was wondering, do Siggy's butt shows when he sits down in any of those pants?

18. Well they aren't soooo lose that I can see his butt, however, if you tug on it, the Cheery doll pants could slide down. The other pants were not as bad, and the belt helps, but I had underwear on him, and in many of the pants you could see the top of the underwear (if no underwear, I think the pants would have been a little looser and you may see a little of the butt). The best fits were definitely Senior Delf and regular Delf pants. He can sit in both pairs with no underwear showing. The Iple pants looked really good, but you can see the top of the underwear. The Dollheart pants were also loose, but they both don't slide down like the larger pants.

Let me know if you would like more info :) I am happy to help out ^^

19. aquaspiral, thanks for all of those photo comparisons! I especially love knowing how DollHeart fits since that very outfit (the white one with the shorts) is one I keep wanting to buy for my incoming Lati boy.

And sort of off topic, I love the DollHeart black leather outfit. It's pretty much the perfect fit for the outfit of the muse my Lati is turning into.

Anyone know how Dollmore fits? I heard with their clothes that it's sort of a toss up with any company in how they will fit. :/

20. Wow Latidolls are so skinny :o thanks so much aquaspiral!