1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothing for Latidoll Red boys?

Nov 17, 2006

1. You are very welcome! Hehe, I gotta say that white outfit with the shorts works because of the belt.

My roommate bought a few Dollmore outfits for her dolls and should be here next week. I'll post some some shots when I get a chance ^_^

2. I got my cheerydoll and latidoll few weeks ago, here's the comparison pic (without doll :sweat )
      [​IMG]
      Lati's on top of Cheery's

[​IMG]
      hope it's clear enuf

EDIT
      Note: the lenght is roughly the same

3. Thank you for this thread! I just bought an L and knowing he can fit into this stuff is SUPER useful!

4. hello pandapuffz ^0^
      I'm waiting for my boys as well!

*I've bought one of the cheerydoll pants (my previous post...) and it comes with a belt...luckily ;p

5. Hello everybody! I finally took a picture of Siggy (Lati Templar knight K) in Dollmore pants. These are Dollmore model pants (since the Lati boys seem to have long legs, I think that the regular dollmore pants might be a little short, but the model pants are a little long, but I prefer long to short). These came with a belt, so they stay up fine, you can see a bit of his underwear though. The shirt (regular SD dollmore shirt) isn't pictured but it fits fine, but is a tiny bit loose, but the Model sized shirt was WAY too big. The pants fit about the same as the Dollheart pants around the waist and hips.

Let me know if more pics would help ^_^

[​IMG]

6. cool! thx for that! :love
      it looks like a cargo pants on him :)

7. Thanks! Actually I just put another SD Dollmore shirt on him and it fits REALLY well so I will take some pics of him in it so you guys can see how it fits. ^___^

8. waiting for your photos :)

9. Hello again!
      Okay here is a picture of Sigurd in a Dollmore SD shirt and the Dollmore Model pants. I would definitely not put Dollmore SD pants on him, because the Model pants are much better for length. The Dollmore Model shirts are too big for him though. So my favorite combo for Dollmore is an SD shirt with Model Pants^^

[​IMG]

Let me know if more pics would be helpful^^

10. aquaspiral: Again, thank you so much for the pictures! :D

If you dont mind, I still a couple of question... How does Dollmore SD pant fit Siggy? You said it's not of appropriate length, but what about waistline? And for the Delf pants, is the length long enough?

11. aquaspiral: thanks for the info! :D appreciate that! :)

12. Well the Dollmore SD pant is really the same size, but the Model pant is longer (the hips are the about the same as is the waistline.) In fact I think the Model Dollmores have smaller waists than the SDs. The Delf pants are a little short, but still works okay if you have him wear boots. The senior Delf pants fit the best due to length and thinner waist, but even so, I like the length of the Dollmore Model pants the best^^. I hope this helps ;) (If you want I can bring Siggy to y-con so you can see how they fit?) Let me know if more info will help out^_____^

13. So many useful photos!!Thank you~~~~
      I want to know also if DOT outfit can fit to Lati K?
      Thank you very much!!!!

14. Bump. Wondering if DOT outfits can fit...

15. I ordered my Sakuya(a Lati M) recently and am still awaiting him, so am wondering something clothing-wise. Which doll brands would sell tights that would be long enough for his legs, and that would be available in opaque white, as well as black?. Sakuya is going to be an ouji-sama(as in prince), and i plan to get him some tights sometime to put under his half trousers i ordered with him ^_^; because i worry that under knee socks or overknees might look silly on him.

16. Bumping. Do they fit any pants besides Iplehouse SD13, Dollmore Model, and Senior Delf?

BTW, I have a Dollmore SD shirt on my Adel right now, and it's a bit too short. Not horrible, mind you, but when he actually gets pants there'll be a gap where the stomach shows. It sits about 3/8 inch above the waist joint. Otherwise it fits fine; a little tight, but not unnaturally so, it just looks like he's wearing a tight shirt. :)

17. Bumpity bump.

18. I think most 60cm top like Iplehouse and Luts will fit Lati cuz all the shirts I've made for my Lati boys fit Luts and Iplehouse. :)

As for bottoms, DIM's Minimee body ( or Love boys) fit Lati Red's pants, so I"m assuming that Lati will fit DIM's bottom too, but the length of DIM legs are shorter tho.

As for other sizes, the Luts pants I have is rather big around my boy's waist and ends up short, falling on below his ankles ( others might be fine with this length, but I prefer pants that are slightly longer, having crinkles when my boys wear shoes)

I hope this helps. :)

19. do dollzone sd clothes fit lati red?

20. So excited to know that things will fit my Jace. And the new outfit lati put out for the redline is of fail, but that is just my opinion.