1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothing for Souldoll Double girls?

Jun 28, 2007

1. I am considering buying a Hye. Given the high price, how does she compare to other dolls, for example a Narae or Unidoll? Is she worth it? Thanks for your advice!*_*

2. Hi there,
      I can't seem to find any info on this so I'm sorry if I'm in the wrong section or this has been brought up before, if it has I'll gladly be pushed in the right direction!

I've recently received my Souldoll Hye ^_^ and I'm looking for a pair of jeans that will fit her, does anyone know a company that sells clothes that fit their petite waists? I ordered a pair of hot-pants from Nine9Style and they are much too big for her. Leggings from Dollmore fit her perfectly but I've only ever seen Hye's in dresses so i cant make any comparisons!

If anyone has any suggestions please let me know!

3. Mine only wears skirts aswell :sweat
      Doesn't souldoll have jeans maybe? That would be easy :lol:
      It makes sense to me that dollmore jeans should fit her aswell then... but I could be horribly wrong D:

4. I've been avoiding dollmore jeans because I dont really like any of them but I think I will have to grin and bear it just to see if they fit!!
      I wish Souldoll did them, they only do gorgeous outfits, nothing plain! ;P

5. I believe the clothes Volks makes for their DD line (Dollfie Dream) will fit her. I know they fit fine on the Souldoll double girl body I've had for a while.

6. oh brilliant, thank you! I'll take a look :)

7. Too true, Souldoll doubles are hard to shop for, it would be nice if Souldoll made more clothes for their dolls rather than just haute couture. I have a Hye too, by the way.

And I haven't bought any Dollmore SD jeans before, but I bought one of their SD kimonos and it swallows my girl. I also have a Soulkid Apple (there's something about those Souldolls for me, I guess:lol:) and I bought her a pair of leggings/stretch pants from Dollmore and they were too big for my petite Soulkid, but they fit pretty well on Hye, except for being a tad too small at the waist area, so she can"t sit down without showing a plumbers crack. Dollmore clothes generally seem to be geared towards the more average size SD's, which are bigger than Souldolls.

So I guess what I'm saying is Dollmore SD jeans might be too big for Souldoll double girls and some of their stretchy pants in MSD sizes might work. Sorry I can't help more than that.

8. Souldoll made a whole line of jeans for their Double boys and girls maybe two years ago. There are still some on their website in the Sale section. I have a few pairs of the boys jeans that I bought at full price and they are really well made, totally worth it!

Here's a link to a Double girl pair that are still available: Link.

9. Yeah, Dollmore tends to make clothes an average SD size (which is frustrating when you have a dollmore doll and you can't even buy half their clothes to fit your doll! DX)

If you're looking for good jeans for the smaller SDs, I would suggest Iplehouse. I have a pair of them and they fit both my Dollmore girl and my CP girl bodies really well, so they would probably be a pretty good fit on Souldolls too. They're really nicely made too.

10. Has anyone tried anotherspace SD stuff on them? It says 58-60cm, but I'd like to know if anyone has tried it first :D

11. Hi

I just received a Souldoll Double Girl~ I would like to know more options for clothes for them. *_* My SD girl clothes are rather too large on her. Poop.

- Lum Out -

12. Anyone else? @_@

13. I no longer have a Souldoll Double, but when I did, the "Best Friends Ink" larger dolls (IIRC there are two sizes) fit on my girl, *very* snugly. You might be able to find some in the MP, as I think they fit JIDs (not as snugly), or at Toys R Us, I think. This outfit was a Best Friends Ink outfit:
      [​IMG]

The skirt had a built-in crotch which I removed, and those leggings were, on the original doll, much longer. The cami fit great.

Other than that I sewed for her myself, and the measurements that Jescissa gives earlier in this thread are very accurate.

14. I've commissioned most of my outfits for my Souldoll Double girl, and got things directly from Souldoll. I bit the bullet and got two pairs of SD pants that are supposed to fit snugly and they fall off her they are so huge. Just ordered a pair of stretching Dollmore SD pants hoping they will fit :( I've been wasting a lot of money trying to find clothes for this girl...

15. LOLOL I just was fiddling around to see if she'd fit JID Cargo boy pants I have for my future JID boy (waiting for a release to fit her character XDDD) and it fits her! They ride a tad low but in a good way! It doesn't fall off and gives her mid-drift. XD I was checking measurements for JID girls and Souldoll Double and the hip size is about the same. Wondering if buying some pants would work for souldoll double. I know it'll be rather short on her but they can be shorts or capris. XD

I also tried this DZ shirt I had on her. And it fits her rather well. Her boobs make it tight though. lol But the sleeps are slightly short. The outfit looks ridiculous and makes me laugh. XD I also tried bloomers that were made for my Dollmore girl. It was a squeeze on her but it fit. I'm just thinking she'll be fitting MSD and SD stuff.

Anyway, thank you snowgrey and Anneke for more input! :D

16. Anymore more input~? :)

17. Looking for more possiblities~! :)

18. Bump! :D Maybe someone else can help here~

19. I've never owned an SD girl, let alone a Souldoll SD. So, I'm considering to buy one and her high heel feet. How well do "normal" SD shoes fit? And the high heel feet? I'd like to know, thanks. :D

20. I can not seem to find clothes to fit my Star at all. Everything I buy is too baggy. Anyone else having better luck? :(