1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothing for Volks SD16 girls?

Dec 19, 2006

1. Thank you so much for that information. :D The dress I'm looking at might possibly work. It's strapy sleeveless, a little loose at the bust, the back is low, and it doesn't look too fitted at the hips. *hmmmmmm* :D

2. Hey all!
      I'm having trouble findin clothes that fit a SD16gurl and tis I was wonderin if any1 knew which clothes work for her (other than the Volks company.) I'm looking for skinny jeans in particular. I'm trying to make her as realistic in dress as possible. Yeah, I'm looking for maybe casual clothes that fit WELL. Skinny jeans and maybe sweatshits or sweaters. Any suggests?
      Bests! Latr betch ;)

3. I don't know where to look for measurements for one so I was wondering if anyone knew. Thanks!

4. Bump cause I'm wondering if any companies/seamstresses (NOT MIO!!) make ready to wear type stuff for SD16 girls. Specifically casual and cute, kind of hipster stuff like tunics, skinny jeans, leggings, Thanks :B

5. I would like that too, but I haven't seen any.

6. Sadol SD13 long legged boy clothing fits my SD16 girl pretty well. The pants I have tried on her sit a little low on her hips, but I like that, let's you see her sexy hip bones. They're not loose or baggy at all.

Mio's SD13 boy pants also fit her pretty well and are nice and tight. All of my girl's shirts are Volks or Sadol tops for SD13 boys. She's just as broad across the shoulders as a SD13 boy, so they fit her nicely, and if they're too loose through the waist, I just pin them in the back.

7. Thanks! They look really nice. I hope we can get them through Volks USA. And moar shoes >_< Those wedge boots were delicious but I missed them (*ahem* purposely forgot about their release to avoid spending, hehe). I'm going to have to make my girl an outfit when she gets here till I can find stuff that I OMG want. None of the Volks outfits yet have been like that for me.

Kim- thanks! I can alter stuff too if need be. I like Sadol stuff too. I wonder if they'd make the leggings in SD13 boy size to fit my girl... I know they do custom orders from their website. And I figured about the MIO thing but I had a problem with my last order (which she corrected, sort of) and don't want to go through that again for a while. Thanks :3

8. It's been the same way for my Dollfie Dream girl!

I've cobbled togther pieces from other outfits to get something to suit her. All they make for Dollfie Dream are assorted fetishy outfits. But my girl isn't a lingerie wearing playboy bunny -school girl -nurse -sexy officer.

Outfits for SD16 girls are the closest I've come to finding normal clothing to fit her. :|

9. Has anyone ever put 18mm eyes into their SD16 head? Amelia? I use 16mm but never 18mm. Just curious....

10. Can model doll shoes fit an SD16 girl?

11. I'm also looking for more places to find shoes for SD16s. I think Volks is the best best though?

12. Volks makes the only high heeled shoes that will fit the SD16 high heel foot that I know of. The "regular" flat feet though will fit many different shoes as I beleive it is the same size as an SD13 girls foot. Hope this helps!

13. It's hard to make them stand in heels with the flat feet, or at least Veruca won't do it. I don't own any flats, but she stands up just fine without shoes so I imagine some flats like the dale rae ones might look good :)

14. Feral5/ Icarus Designs has started to make some gorgeous clothes for SD16, if anyone is in need of jeans, pants or tops, it wouldn't hurt looking into.

15. I was thinking about Dale Rae shoes and those Fit-ums she has. I have patterns from the Dollfie Dream group so hopefully when my girl arrives, I will be able to enlarge and they will fit her. I also have the pattern from the Dollybird 10. I need to find the patterns from that Special Edition FDQ.

16. Luts senior delf shoes fit but she doesn't stand inthe shoes...the "Slender" boots fit perfectly and she can stand in them here is a pic of my Dorothy/SD16 hybrid in the plaid shoes. Oh by the way that is Elfdoll Hazy's suit she is in also

[​IMG]

17. Model doll is slightly larger, but she can wear them and stand in them.

18. Thank you very much Amanohara. :aheartbea

I am starting to make more SD16 girl items as I, like many SD16 girl owners, am a bit frustrated with the lack of cute/casual or relatively non fetish items out there for the SD16 size. I currently only have one outfit in stock at the moment, but I'll definitely be adding more in the future.

As far as other items that fit SD16 girls, I find SD16 girls can get away with stretch cottons made for sd13 boys and girls, and the Tsuyoshi Maki suit jacket fits on my girl like a dream. The arm length is perfect, and it hits her right at mid-hip. As far as shoes, I only have Volks heels for my girl, and she stands wonderfully in them. I imagine it's difficult to find heels by other companies as I imagine each company's high heeled foot is of a different shape, and heels need to follow the curve of the foot fairly well for the support needed to make the doll stand. If there are other companies that sell heels that fit SD16 girls well, I'd be happy to hear about it. Three pairs of shoes is certainly not enough for these fashion forward girls :D