1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothing for Volks SD16 girls?

Dec 19, 2006

1. feral5-I would love to see more of your stuff ^^ I love to have more smart casual in trend stuff for my girl too..
      For shoes http://www.miruya.com/goods_list.php?Index=1they sell heels specifically for sd16 girls ^^

2. Amber did you order from them? Do you have pics of the shoes on the dolls? I want to order from them but I want to see others first. Does anyone know if Dale Rae's shoes(flats, & heels) for Dollmore dolls fit?

3. The dale Rae flats for SD13 should fit the flat feet. My flat feet fit all my SD sized shoes, but can't stand in heels.

4. That is my problem, I'm looking for heels that they could stand in or maybe just heels that they could wear that don't cost $50/pair.

5. RROSS-I did order from them a year ago and have since sold the shoes ^^;; Their quality is the same as Luts tho.

6. Bumping Up

7. I finally got around to sewing for my girl. I'm figuring out how to make lingerie as we speak. :) I also got a pair of Feral5's jeans and they are gorgeous and excellent in quality.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Wicked Stitchery is now making SD16 clothing!

9. Oh wow, that looks so gorgeous! :D

10. Does anyone know if either these Feeple boots or these Musedoll boots would fit SD16 girls? I am looking for a pair of white victorian-style boots.

I have a Johanna on the way so I'm super excited to start clothes hunting~ XD People have been saying that the flat SD16 feet are the same as SD feet, but since the SD16 calves are so skinny I'm worried my current boot collection will look too loose on her... :/

11. I have got those Musedoll boot and I am waiting for my Iris to arrive from Japan hopefully end of next week. But from the look of it I would dubte it as musedoll girl feet always look to me very small. But then you never know until she is arrive and try it out.

I am think will my Unoa-zero share clothes with SD16 as they should be similar size??

12. Hey cutemeow! :D Yes, if you could try them on and let me know I would definitely appreciate it! I got my Johanna today and have been trying on boots but sadly they're all just much too loose in the calf region. And I was surprised to discover that her feet are much slimmer than the SD10/13 feet, even my non-boots fit quite loosely on her. >_<

13. My girl is held in custom just now...... UK Custom......... Hopefully I will greet her this weekend. Will let you know once she is here. I really like your girl with Masha head on much better than Johanna's head I think I am putting my Yori head on and give her a upgrade and see how that go. Think will suit her character better.
      Lets hope custom will not be too hard on me.......... (wishing)

14. I have tried the musedoll shoes on her today briefly before I go to sleep.

Musedoll / DOD shoes
      NO good the high heel arch is far to high to allow the feet to slot into the shoes. I have the boots you mention as well as the brown mary jane, black patent, Clio shoes all no good the arch is all the same in all of these shoes so no good. ( I will try to take some pic later on of the week)
      I have got a pair of DOD high heel white boots too I discover they are the same high so I presume they are no good either

Dollmore model girl
      slot in with another whole foot space in it no good at all

Unoa-zero orginal high heel shoes
      Again foot arch too high for the feet to slot into the shoes so no good (I though these will go together) migtht try some comparison pic for the two goddess in my family
      [​IMG]

Doll heart shoes
      I tried a pair of black high heel boot from dollheart she can fit in with quite a bit of effort she can stand but off balance very unnatural (but this could be me not good at positioning her) also in day light you can see her calf fitting in the boot isn't too great either (is hard to explain) :sweat

Leekeworld sd13 shoes
      hummm this one is a interesting one
      I have try this one
      [​IMG] feet fit in but can't stand on it the heel/ arch is not high enough for the high heel feet
      whereas this one:
      [​IMG]
      if ift nicely as far as I can see and can stand in it with a bit of effort so hit and miss form leekeworld

not got any Luts shoes :sweat would be nice to try the SDF on (think others have already done that)

15. My girls come so I try some of the clothes in the house Sd17 jeans from 4D rock fit her nicely although is a bit long on the foot I think is fine also try the brown shoe that I mention on the top and some update shoes pic.
      Iris in SD17 4D jean and one foot in default shoes and one foot in the leek shoes
      [​IMG]
      the reason they fit is they are the same heelhight
      [​IMG]
      Dollmore jeans for model girl
      [​IMG]
      musedoll boot can not be fit as you can see the heel arch is not hight enough
      [​IMG]

16. Thank you cutemeow~~ you're awesome! :aheartbea (And congrats on her arrival!!)

I know what you mean about the Dollheart high-heel shoes, I had some white ones but they're just too small cause the SD16 arch is higher--she can fit into them, but her toes poke through the fabric.

I noticed that SD16 girl section on leekeworld and got all excited but then saw they're sold out... XD Hopefully they restock soon... T_T

17. What happened to Tempurashrimp's post? The picture she posted was incredible! Her work is so beaultiful and her SD16 creations are no exception. I am waiting until she comes out with a corset set!!!

18. I thought I got an email saying that she created the bra sets for SD16.

19. Members may not advertise for their sales/shops outside of the Marketplace. It is considered cross-posting and was removed.