1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothing for Volks SD16 girls?

Dec 19, 2006

1. Sorry again for the misunderstanding, Idrisfynn.

Has anyone bought any of the Leeke SD16 shoes yet? I'd love to see if they fit and does anyone know when they would restock? I'm thinking about emailing Leeke and posting on their Q&A board about it. The new preorders for shoes didn't include SD16 as a size. :(

2. I think I saw somebody asking Leekeworld on their Q and A page about SD16 shoes a while back regarding or when are they going to restock and they said they have not got any plan of restocking in the near future. But they might change their mind if more people ask maybe.

Here is the conversion
      Hello! I recently found your website and LOVE your gorgeous SD16 shoes and those heels! Will you all be restocking? Do you have ANY in stock? I don't care what color/style I love the height of the heel and would gladly buy a pair or more....
      Anyway keep up the great work, love your other shoes too! ^_^
      J

Hello,
      Thank you for shopping with Leekeworld.
      We are sorry.
      We don't have any plan for SD16shoes now.
      These are out of stock now.
      We will think about the in-stock the shoes.
      Thanks a lot and have a good day.
      From Leekeworld.

3. Interesting ... I am decideding whether to get a larger size doll or mini SD and will be making them clothes. This information is a big help in deciding.

4. Since SD 16 girls are been mentioned here, do any of you guys know how many SD 16 Amelia's and Garnet's where made? if any of you know, please let me know.

5. Soma: Volks does not release how many of a limited they make but many people estimate it is less than 100 but no one knows for sure.

6. Thanks for that note :)

7. Has anyone bought clothes from *SODA*? If so, how do they fit SD16 girls? Her clothes as soo amazing.

8. I have the light brown plaid shirt dress (from *SODA*) and it fits really well on the sd16 body and it was sd13 sized, but she now has an Olivia so they can do SD16 as a custom size. I have a dress I'm having custom made right now for SD16. I will post pics when it arrives!

9. I just saw one of SODA's dresses made for an SD16 on an Olivia and it looked fabulous.:aheartbea Really a perfect fit.

10. I have couture culture dress that order from Soda which originally make for my elfdoll Sooah large bust and it fit my Sd16 quite nicely.
      [​IMG]

11. Mclamm7,
      Can you tell me the link for her website or Den of Angels ID? I am very interested for different types of clothing for my SD 16 Girls. Please let me know when you can.

12. That looks beautiful on your girl. I was tempted to get the red version of that dress. Nice to know it fits! :D

13. Oh Jane have also added Sd16 size on the website as well. I have got the red version as well it just arrive yesterday and it looks AMAZING. Go and get one I loved it soooooo much!

14. Will do after my wedding. Kinda lack funds at the moment. When I do, I'm going to get that wedding dress on SODA's site too! I hope they will still be in stock by the time I order them. =3

15. Ramona wears the skirts from Dollhearts Sea Melodie.

[​IMG]

16. I love her shoes sooo cute! is it from Volks?

17. Yes, the shoes are from Volks.

18. Biggy - did you do the knitting for your girls outfit? Nice