1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothing for Volks SD16 girls?

Dec 19, 2006

1. my error, sorry - www.vier4d.com

just there and they are out of the black shoes but they do still have two styles of white heels in stock.

2. I did order the shoes from Crobi - and they shipped nearly immediately. Will let you know how they fit as soon as they get here which should be early next week. I was able to get three of the four pair they offered. The blue/green ones were sold out.

3. swazini - I may have gotten the last of that particular pair, I noticed shortly after I purchased mine they went out of stock. Hey, good catch on the seller here on DOA though. Need to further check those out.

My shoes should be here tomorrow if they clear customs the way they should.

4. Creations248- It was you :horror: I wanted those shoes *angry shaky fist of fury*, :lol:. I pushed the buy now button they were gone. Oh, well, make sure you spam the shoes all over the place. They are so pretty.

Swazini- Thank you for posting that link. I can't wait until payday so I can order them. They are lovely.

5. Last week I got an Alice Collection outfit for my SD and surprisingly this outfit actually fits my SD16 far better than my SD(10). I don't know if this is true for all the AC outfits though.

[​IMG]

Yesterday I also had the chance to try some EID high-heel shoes on my SD16 and surprisingly they would fit, she could even stand in them although they were a little bit too large on her for my taste.

6. Creation248: Did you recieve your shoes yet?

7. yes i did and they are exquisite. they are like little works of art only they are working doll shoes!!! need to get photos.

8. Does anyone know if the Iple SID clothes can fit SD16? I would like some casual clothes for my soon to arrive SD16 "first girl". I know EID is way too big. Any suggestions for casual clothes?????

9. carmen171 - Actually yes, I think some of the Iple SID clothes can fit SD16 girls. I have some things that I have tried on my SD16 and so far these all work pretty good:

Red sweater and black leggings fit: http://www.iplehouse.net/shop/step1.php?number=2007
      Not sure if they have stopped selling the red sweater though. Here's a picture of my Kira wearing the outfit:
      [​IMG]

Blue Puffing Blouse fits pretty good: http://www.iplehouse.net/shop/step1.php?number=2006

Gray Half Baggy Pants are a good fit: http://www.iplehouse.net/shop/step1.php?number=2005

I really want to try the skinny blue jeans they have but they are out of stock.

10. swazini~ Thank you so much for posting that. It's a big help! I want to try the skinny jeans too!!! >.<

11. There needs to be more Aristocrat and sort of Neo-Victorian clothes for these girls. I understand they have a mature body that is meant to be drooled over, but, really, they are so elegant!

12. Since this thread did get bumped up, I know earlier in this thread someone asked about Senior Delf girl clothing fitting SD16. I received a Senior Delf dress that fits my Lena perfectly. Hope that helps.

Sadol has started making SD16 girl clothing and shoes, more of a glammy modern look.

Dollheart has made a few outfits and shoes for SD16 girls in their last few releases - some of those should fit into the Steampunk or Neo-Victorian wardrobe.

13. I like Dollheart's ideas, but the colours are still all wrong for my girl. It is heart breaking. >< She is a 19th century Spanish witch. GIVE ME FOOFY GOTH. I'd like to see more than modern clothes.

The shoe department is looking better. So excited about Crobidoll's shoes.

14. I do know what you mean. My Lena is a psychic - very old, very powerful, hiding as a well-off modern woman.

She looks well-dressed, an urban woman with a feminine touch. I need everything to be modern-classic and fashionable and not little-girlish or glam or too sexy or sub-culture. Volks does make some things that work though I could do without all the bustiers. The Senior Delf dress suits her though the occasion would have to be a black-tie affair.

There are things I like but not for her.

15. Has anyone spied the new Dollheart SD16 girls? They are lovely! I ordered a steampunk outfit to add over my Antique lace fer -- fers stretch nicely over the sd16 body.

16. Sorry for the bump but I was wondering if anybody has tried the Leekeworld SD16 shoes. I'm interested in a couple of them and am wondering if they are a good fit?

17. Yes,I have their shoes, LS-206 & 207..