1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothing that fits Dream of Teen (DoT) girls?

Oct 25, 2006

1. Musedoll dresses DO fit DoTs. (I have an I-ra, but same body). I have a Musedoll girl too, with a dress set, jeans, capris, and a skirt from Musedoll. They do fit well. If you want, I can take some pictures soon. Right now, my DoT girl was hanging out for another set, but I can get some 'trying on' pics haha.

2. Ah, such a quick reply! Thank you. :aheartbea I would really, really appreciate the pictures. Thank you again. <3

3. No problem. <3 It won't be tonight, because I'm actually not at home currently, but expect them tomorrow evening or Monday evening at the latest.

4. That's no problem at all. :) Take your time. ^-^

5. I posted the pics in the DoT with clothes on thread! :D Scratch what I said before about the capris though. My DoT did NOT fit in the Musedoll capris (pants are fine, as you can see in the pics). DoT girls are a bit bigger around the thighs than Musedoll girls, and since the capri material has no 'stretch' they couldn't get up enough!

That should not cause any difficulty with dresses whatsoever though. They are very close in the hips! Hope these pics help!

6. Your girl is so beautiful! :o Thank you for the pictures. They are immensely helpful. :aheartbea

7. Just some update here and hope it helps.

Recently just bought some stuffs from DollHeart for my Eva who is having the old DOT body. Generally the outfit fits okie for Eva though it's not exactly fitting. The corset from the set is especially loose and it was only okie for her due to the bulky skirt that she's wearing that keeps the corset in place. The skirt seemed to be riding on her waist a loose bit. Otherwise the set seems to be okie but not perfect.

Other outfits I bought for her are from Dollmore and Another Space. Dollmore's outfits all fit okie except that the skirt seems to be having the same issue of riding on her small waist. Every other things of the outfit fits fine. Another Space's outfit fits perfectly well. I think DOT girls have really slim waist? So I guess we can't escape from the problem of skirt riding on the waist and being loose. But by making do, they still look okie. But both Dollmore and Another Space are quite good fit even for the top. ;)

8. Sorry if this is the wrong forum but I'm buying Tender Shall from DOD soon and I don't really like DOD's clothes. Anyone know where to get pretty long dresses for 60cm dolls? D:

9. Would like to also know more DoT Sized Clothings what size are they would they be SD sized or SD16 sized its hard to tell just wondering as well. i also have read that they are harder to find clothing for is this true?

10. My DOT girls wear Dollheart SD 10/13 clothes.

11. Does anyone have any experience fitting Angell-Studio 1/3 clothes on DoD old girl body?

I found an outfit there that looks nice, but it's a lot $$ without knowing how well it will fit. The measurements given seem all off, so I can't tell if they are measuring differently or what.

12. I have a Dream of Teen Shall who I adore but am in a muddle as to what to dress her in. It is heading very quickly towards one year since I purchased her and she still only has the outfit I bought when I got her. I would love to give her a "new" look every now and then but I don't want to buy her clothing that might not fit her.

I would really appreciate any photo's of other DOT girls or suggestions of different clothing that will fit so that I can start looking at getting my girl some more outfits.

THANKYOU :D

13. I am saving up for a DOT girl with the new girl body, but what is recomended for her? SD clothes would or would not fit, and some have the option SD16, SD13 or even SD10/13 (not really figured out that yet..) also do DOT girls fit the boy clothes of DOT or should that be a size smaller because male dolls are often taller then the female dolls, i saw a boy outfit that i REALLY would like for her and im sure it would look nice on a girl to but with the boobs and all..not sure...anyhow, please let me know what would fit herb because the website is very unclear about what she could or could not wear, (Shoes and Clothes)

Edit/Add; Does anyone know what kind of shoe size they have..?

14. No one... ?

15. I own a DoT body, and so far I have found that the following companies fit her fine (obviously this is not a complete list):

Dollmore
      TTYA
      DoD

Unfortunately I can't answer for the boy/girl size comparison.

What I CAN tell you is that the clothes I have ordered came in SD13 size - therefore it is safe to assume that when presented with the different options, go for SD13 size. SD16 will probably fit, but run a bit larger.

As for shoes, you really have to take them on a case by case basis - different shoes at the same company may not fit the same and you have to rely on the measurements the company gives you.
      DoT girl old body feet are sized as follows:

The length of foot : 6.8cm
      Width of Foot : 2.8cm

Therefore, DoT girl feet will only fit shoes with a length equal or greater than 6.8cm, and a width of 2.8cm. In my personal experience, companies will give you the dimensions of the shoe so you can compare with your own doll's feet. Hope this helps!

16. Hmm, okay, well thanks a lot~!

17. I have a DOT girl with the latest body. I was really nervous about buying clothes too, but as I wanted things a bit more urban and less lolita, I had to buy elsewhere than Dream of Doll.

So far I've bought from
      Dollmore: They had a great range, more than any other store I'd looked at. I was too nervous to buy jean style pants, so just bought leggings because they are stretchy. They fit her really well. (SD size)
      (SD Lace Lolli Skirt - white) I have a skirt and I'd agree that DOT girl's have slimmer waists, it's a bit big for her, but it was one with a tie lace pinafore thing so I just synch it up and the skirt is on her hips.
      (SD Ribbon Choker Long T) I also bought a tight long sleeved black and white tee, with a square neck, and it doesn't sit on her shoulders well. I think it's because she has slimmer shoulders too and not as much bust to pull it out... but it's okay.

Alice Collections
      http://www.alicescollections.com/ - Size 1/3 SD
      (APG002) Shorts and a white singlet. Again she needed more bust for the singlet, but it's okay it just has a really low neckline. But the shorts fit really well!
      (AG002) Dress has elastic on the waist and zips up like a dream.
      (G135) Dress not as great, but it's a stiff fabric so it looks like it's supposed to fit the way it does.
      (M3 MB0180) I also cheated a bit, and cause I liked the guys clothing better got her some coats and a tshirt from the male section. They fit great.

The only other place I've bought wigs from is Luts. I have an L (8-9) heat resistant wig in a curly cream and it fits well.

Hope this is helpful. I'm keen to hear where else others buy from too. I have an order on the go from Luts with a boy outfit set and I'm hoping it will fit my new addition well.