1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothing your Delf girl - discussion thread! Ask your questions here!

Aug 20, 2004

1. Hum...
      I was wondering if anyone can help me...?
      I am looking for casual clothes for my lishe, and I like the dollmore clothes a lot! But does anyone know if they fit lishe, with the mature body and all?

Thank you!

Sigrid

2. Stockings definitely do, and I've tried a few of their shirts and things. They do fit pretty well. If it's something non-stretchy and meant to be really fitted, it might be a bit loose in the waist on Lishe. Depends on the item...

3. I want to know the same, dollmore has cool things that I'd love to buy, but I'm afraid they won't fit her T_T

4. I love the white frilly set and the pink skirt/green sweater set at Dollmore! I don't think the skirts/pants would fit Lishe, though. CP dolls have waists that are almost 1" smaller than Dollmore dolls and their hips are a little over 1" bigger. *_* (Their shoulder and bust measurements are almost the same.) If you look at the Dollmore skirts/pants, they're stitched at the top and don't have elastic that can stretch to fit. That means they'll be loose at the waist and may hang funny at the hips.

5. Some things do and some things don't. If you don't mind how it hangs, then go for it. (I tend to have the same problem. My clothes fit fine in the waist and baggy everywhere else.)

6. i brought a skirt for mine on dollmore it doesn't fit her that well i have to have the skirt very high up her body to fit. the t-shirt i brought i found was a bit to big, but the fish nets fitted brilliantly!! go fish nets !!

7. Thank you for your replies guys!
      I have to think about it... Would probably be better to get something that I know will fit. But they do have some cool casual wear there!

8. Hi all!

I was hoping you could help me.
      I don't really know to much about the sizes in the different dolls, and what clothes fit which dolls. If an item is meant for a SD13, will it fit my Lishes mature body?

Sorry about the stupid question.

Sigrid

9. Hiya

My lishes's both happily wear SD13 clothes, including Jeans, skirts, shirts, Tshirts and coats.. Hope thats helps..

:)

10. Thank you so much.
      I'll guess I'll take my chances then, and if it doesn't fit, I'll try to resell it.

Sigrid:)

11. It it's meant to be tight in the waist, it will be too loose for your Lishe and it's up to you how you want to deal with it. There may also be issues with the hips. It depends on the clothing.

12. Next month I am going to buy a soony and I already want to look around for a nice outfit (gothic lolita) wich other places can I look besides Luts and wich are a bit less exspencive.

Thank you!

13. Hello! I did some searching, and I couldn't find this topic, even though I'm sure it's been asked before. :blush What clothing size fits/is best for CP Lishe? SD or SD13? And what size shoes does she wear?

Thanks so much!

14. I have a CP Mature Girl body... She seems to be able to wear SD13 sizes just fine. She's actually got a slightly smaller upper body, so at least things won't be too tight--and it's not that much smaller to be much of a problem with looseness.

Same for shoes--SD13 or SD. Although she doesn't have the high-heel foot, so you might need to make sure the SD13 shoes are not ONLY for the high-heeled foot... Some shoes are marked "SD13 heeled feet only" or something like that. You might want to watch those. But I've jammed her feet into SOME heeled shoes and they were OK. I usually avoid the ones marked for SD-13 heeled only, though!

You can always check and compare the measurements of SDs and SD 13's and CP dolls to make absolutely sure... but I've just bought stuff that fits most 60mm girl dolls and haven't had a problem yet.

15. Thanks so much for the helpful advice, April! Rather suddenly, we have a Lishe in our house now. I would hate to buy the wrong size clothing for her. ^_^

16. Actually, it depends on where the clothing comes from, but sometimes SD/SD13 sized clothes are a little too loose or ill-fitting for CP girls. Most of the things from companies are all right, but a few things will be too loose in the waist or too tight in the bottom. It seems to happen more often with seamstresses, so do inquire about sizing for seamstress-made stuff modeled on other dolls, especially if there's no stretch. I've gotten a few tops/dresses for SD13 that looked awful, way too big, and some underwear that was way too small on my CP girl. Be especially wary of stuff only modeled on torsos; it's good to see customer pics in such a case.

17. I second this. I never buy items that are shown on a SD girl for my CP girls. SD13 seems to work okay in some cases but the SD size is always too big. Go for items that are actually shown on a CP girl on ebay/the marketplace or buy from luts who makes clothes especially for CP bodies.

18. Can a female delf doll wear male delf clothes? Or even a DOT wear clothes that are made for female or male delf?

19. It's possible, since the Delf females are smaller than the males, that the male clothes would fit loosely on them.

I think DOTs are a little larger than Delfs. A DOT male is 64 cm, and a Delf male is 60.5 cm, so Delf male clothes may not fit. Most likely, they'd be too short, and possibly too tight.

The same thing applies with a DOT female. She is 60 cm tall, whereas a Delf female is only 57 cm tall. So Delf female clothes may not properly fit on a DOT female, although I'm not 100% certain of that.

However, since a DOT female is the same height as a Delf male, Delf male clothes might fit her. I don't know if they'll be baggy on her, though, or not, but height shouldn't be a problem. Of course, her body measurements might be smaller (or larger, chest-wise) so clothes might fit loosely or tightly, depending. You'll have to check out the body measurements at each site and compare to be certain. I'd do it, but you're the one who is interested in knowing, so I'll leave the work to you. ^_~