1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothing your Delf girl - discussion thread! Ask your questions here!

Aug 20, 2004

1. That depends: DOTs (Sha, Camine, Lahoo, Shall, Ducan) are "SD" sized--more like SD13 I think--they're actually taller than Luts, but their heads are smaller--so no, DOD wigs don't fit Luts heads :( So far i haven't had any clothing issues between my Shiwoo and my Sha--(the DOTs are slimmer actually) but DOT feet are much bigger than Luts, (their hands are much bigger too) so their shoes could fit a Luts doll, but a Luts-sized pair of shoes can't fit a DOT. (DOC's are MSD/minis)

2. Okay, so to make sure I got it...
      So wigs are too small - perhaps a hound or MSD size?
      Shoes are too big, but will work?
      Clothes will work as well?

Thanks so much for the info!

:)

3. Sounds about right :)

Wigs will fit MSD/Hound I believe but not Luts
      Shoes should fit Luts--might be big
      I haven't had a problem with clothes--but DOTs do have long legs, not sure if that effects pants or not, since I don't have DOD brand pants atm

4. For wigs look for 8-9 sized wigs. The bigger ones look very silly though some are ok if youput a big rubber band on their heads to keep it from slipping. DoD carried the wigs as well as Jpop Kstarr and other dealers.

Clothing is more or les SD but you'll want to look for Volks long legged pants for example. The limb lengths are the big issue with some clothing since they have long arms and legs.

Shoes are hit or miss. Their feet are wider and longer than normal SDs so anything wider in the foot (most boots) should do ok. I have a few luts boots that work, though some can be snug. one pair of Minaru world ones and some Iplehouse boots too. The DoD ones are nice if they're in stock, you just need to keep an eye out for when they restock :)

5. Sorry about reviving this old thread, but I had a question and I thought it would be better put here than starting a new thread ^^;

I was browsing through Volksusa's website, when I saw this dress:
      http://www.volksusa.com/oflpc03060001.html

Does anyone think it would fit decently on a cp mature girl? I'm considering getting it for my girl, and I'm curious about the fit before I spend the money.

Thanks!

----------
      Edit: Never mind. I just went back to Volk's site, and the dress is now sold out. :(

6. I also would like to know ::stares at the for sale I-ra outfit::
      Someone please tell me quickly!!!

Edit: Sound like everything fits except pants. The CP girls are to wide in the hips. :(
      Can't wear I-ras outfit without the shorts... then it looks like Sher's body thong.*_*

7. Some SD13 shoes from Luts are too big. She wears an SD size well.

8. Hi!

I want to know if the sweater Musedoll fit on Delf Luts?

Thanks!

9. I don't know if you mean boys or girls, but yes. The boy clothes are made to fit Volks dolls, I believe, so they may be a bit baggy, but there aren't really any meant-to-be-tight boy's clothes on there. The girls' clothes have SD13 size and Musedoll size option. For fitted things I find the Musedoll option fits better on Luts girls, but it varies.

10. Musedoll clothing doesn't look very nice on cp girls. It looks so streched out on them. And some of them are really just TOO SMALL for a delf! One fo the hoodie I got from there I gave it to my MSD who it was perfect for (there's not way my Lishe can fit in that thing) Most clothes don't have option for size except for accessories. Their jeans though fit like a glove (for the boys) and the shirt fits nicely too. But for the girls ...........=T

11. Thank you very much for yours answers!!
      It is very too bad that outfit not fit on Luts girls,
      i love this clothes very much.

12. Hi everyone, I was just wondering if Luts Delf bodies are SD-10 or SD-13... Not owning a Volks, I wouldn't be able to tell. Thanks!

13. bump for the idiot :P

14. ??? SD10 and 13 are a Volks designation for their own bodies. (Which I'm not even familiar with. Haven't owned any of either gender.) Luts Delf girl bodies are very mature, with a choice, I do believe, of a hip-only joint, or a 3-part torso.

What are you trying to figure out? Height? Mature-look?

15. Well, there is a skirt I want to buy, sized for one of the two. I was wondering if Luts Delf girls have wider waists and hips...? Or smaller? And for which size, SD 10 or 13?

Do you know what I mean?

16. Gotcha. Maybe check out the databases here - I think there's one with measurements of various brand dolls. I'm not personally familiar with any of the Volks bodies, unfortunately.

And maybe edit the header to something like CP Delf girls' measurements compared to SD10/13 ?

17. CP girls qualify as SD13 for height, but the mature body is much fuller at the chest and hips than Volks girls, so the outfit you want might not fit.

18. Well, I only really own one outfit from Volks (I think its sd13), and it fits my Nell just fine. With the outfit I have, the shirt fits a little tight around her bust, and the skirt, believe it or not, is a little on the wide side for her hips, (but with underwear on, it fits just perfectly). I'm might be wrong, but I think SD10s and SD13s both have wider bodies than the delf girlies. While not all clothing fits the same, I think whatever skirt you're looking at should be just fine. If it's on the wide side you can always pin it or something. Better too much than too little, right? Hope that helps!

19. Thanks all-- you've answered my questions :)

20. I have SD10 girl, SD13 girl and luts girl, in size of hips, there is not much difference, but in chest there is, even though luts girls have huge breasts, they are smaller under the breasts.
      What I mean is that tops that are not stretchy, which are fitting luts girls perfectly, might be too SMALL for volks girls.
      Volks girls are just bigger, more "fat" than luts girls which are slender and thin ^^