1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothing your Delf girl - discussion thread! Ask your questions here!

Aug 20, 2004

1. I recently bought a Delf (Soo-Dark Elf) from LUTs. I searched this forum for some help but came up kinda short handed with no information.

Could anyone tell me what size clothes she could fit into besides that from LUTs? Would it be SD or SD13? Im so confused *_*

Any help is appreciated!

2. Lishe, Soo and others of this size wear SD13 girl clothes and shoes, just check Luts website for their measurements and write it down, it helps with clothes shopping:)

3. awesome! thank you so much for the help! i'll have to write this down so i dont forget :3

4. I have 6 Luts Delf girls, and they fit in both SD and SD13 clothing, I don't notice a whole lot of difference. I also use the SD dressmaker's dummy to make them clothes, and they fit really well.

5. Help! Does anyone know what the neck measurement is on the Delf girls? The neck looks pretty thin.

6. I'm worried to buy shoes and other stuff from diffrent componys..
      please tell me what I could buy at other places.. :)

thx and love to you all :aheartbea

7. Can anyone help?

I'm looking for really high quality clothing in this size, but struggling to find it.

I'm not worried about getting it cheap, I just want high quality.

Brennil clothing is only for minis and Atelier Momoni is temporarily closed, so I'm stuck >_<

8. I would like to bump this up because I have the same issue as babytarragon C:

I'm looking for stuff that fits like a glove, not kinda fit like most Sd10/13 clothes I find >:

9. Dollheart tends to fit like a glove. Angell Studio and Dream of Doll clothing as well - although I do have one DoD top that is too small for the bustier Delf body. Dollmore clothes fit well too - many of their outfits aren't fitted, so you will find the outfits loose, but the fitted stuff really is fitted - I have the Blackgaurd outfit and it fits like it was painted on her. Honestly I dont ever have problems shopping for my Delfs.

10. Ah really? I've found all my DH stuff has been too loose, both the Fer I owned and the Green melodious I could pinch a good cm or two around the waist. The only reason I haven't sold the green melodious is due to the fact I can pin some of it in the back with the bow :/

11. bumping this in the hope that someone has found well-fitting and attractive clothes for Delf girls recently?

12. What style of clothes are you looking for?

13. I'm hoping to find clothes similar to what a human girl would wear casually ^^

14. Hi, have you tried Mint on Card, I bought a pair of K2 jeans there recently for my Miyu, they fit her perfectly and the shipping was only about $7. Vitta Vera here on the marketplace and here make some really nice t-shirts and vest type tops and all their models are delf girls. Also have you tried nine9style?