1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Common/Popular sculpts?

Aug 2, 2018

1. I would add a tan Minifee Eva if I could. She’s just too pretty :aangel:

2. I have a ResinSoul Bei and am getting the more common(I think...?) Mei in pretty soon, just finished the layaway for her!

3. I feel like everyone and their mom had a Migidoll Jina for a while, but I love her! I can see why it's a popular sculpt; it's relatively androgynous and really versatile for a ton of different looks.

4. My Kid Delf Bory (all Bory sculpts seem to get a lot of love, though Kid and Model are like the mooooooost popular) and I have a Dollzone Megi before he was a passing phase. An interesting question!

5. I think they only sculpt I have that would be defined as popular is my SOOM Amber (Pure Spirit) head. I tend to gravitate towards the quirkier, more 'marmite'/love them or hate them type dolls, but Amber is just such a beauty <3.

6. All 3 of my dolls are popular sculpt haha.
      I'd love a Harucasting Maji or Fairyland Celine!

7. My most popular dolls are definitely my Puki Puki Pukisha and Cupid. I'd also like to have a Pong since I love that super happy face.

8. Really, SDM Dai/Mako is considered a popular sculpt? Maybe on the Japanese side of things but I've only seen a few Western owner pics when compared to all the Fairyland stuff or even other Volks sculpts. Were you talking solely based on the Japanese market side of things?

9. My Migidoll Ell is my most popular doll, and even so, many more Migis seem more popular than him. My LLTs are also well liked it seems, but the company is too small and there are too few for them to be truly "popular".

10. I have a resinsoul Mei in lilac. I think she has such a sweet face sculpt

11. I have a Luts Bory (not just one of him...I'm obsessed with this sculpt^^), Luts El, Volks Lucas/SchoolA/Schulze, Soom Dia, Angel Philias, DZ Carter, DZ Mo, DC Bella, Crobidoll Yeon-Ho.

12. I don't see him much anymore nowadays, but my DollZone Hid used to be pretty popular. There was this time almost everyone owned a Dollzone Hid or DollZone Megi. I still love him a lot! H started my addiction for DollZone bodies and their amazing esthetics and posability.

13. When I first joined the hobby, I fell in love with Resinsoul Mei the moment i saw her. I finally bought her last year and I love her. I really love Minifee's Celine as well and I'll probably end up saving up for her some day.

14. My CP gang are probably the most popular sculpts I have. Delf Dark Elf Soo (tanned), Delf Chiwoo elf, Delf Shiwoo, Delf Moon. I also have Minifee and Littlefee Shiwoo elf, Littlefee Dark Elf Soo (tanned), and Littlefee Elf El. A Pukifee Luna and a Pukipuki Pipi, but not sure how popular they are. Oh, and another minifee, a Lucywen elf head but she's a limited so I don't think there are a lot of her around, either. At least compared to the standard sculpts.

15. Volks Kira, one of the four sisters. I have her as an Sdmidi, but she comes in SD, SD13, SD16, DearSD, Yosd and now Sdmidi/Msd size. I think volks had made her in just about every size they make.

16. I have still to decide whether or not I will be adding Fairyland dolls to my collection, but the sculpts that tempt me most are MNF Chloe and LTF or PKF Ante, which are some of the most popular out there as far as I see. I am also thinking about adopting my friends RS Mei, which would be another popular doll.

Of those dolls that I own, the more popular ones are Soom Sard/Dia (got them both) as well as Amber and Heliot, and Luts KDF Bory (in two different versions).

17. I have a Migidoll Ryu and a Soom Dia boy, they are such lovely sculpts, it’s no wonder they are so loved by many :love Dia has a strong, androgynous face and Ryu has delicate, unique features (and a LOVELY nose!) :chibi

18. I don't own many popular dolls, because I seldomly fall in love with popular sculpts. The only one I'm currently owning is a fifth motiv Venitu.

19. I think Moira the Minifee Mirwen is the only Popular sculpt I own... and she's kind of a weirdo in that group. Minifees are generally more... frilly.
      [​IMG]

20. I have a Delf El XD I remember the community more or less drowning in them but honestly, no other face would work for the character