1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Comparison DollZone/Bobobie/Resinoul -Nudity

Sep 23, 2008

1. You can get the Bobobie body if you ask for it specifically. However the head is a bit smaller too.

I tried my Ju head on the Bobobie body once and it did look okay to me though. Perhaps slightly smaller in comparison to the body than a Narae but still okay.

Actually you can get almost anything from Bobobie. Dennis is very nice and helpfull and will do his best to help you. :)

Dustbunnie

2. Hi Dustbunnie ^^ I'm sitting here with my Resinsoul Mei here today (she's def resinsoul huh, even though she's in the bobobie section, she's got a stamp on her head) and I ordered with her a dollzone MSD wig and shoes, and a bobobie MSD pair of "mouse" mary jane shoes. The DZ Shoes are a little lose but still passable (they are boots so it's not like they are going to be slipping off), her bobobie shoes fit better though I felt at times I needed a shoe horn to get them over her foot without bending the shoe, though I am a newbie to dressing bjds ^_^
      Her wig is a little testing to the patience, as the elastic is difficult to navigate around her head. Once it's on it stays unless it's bumped in the wrong way then it pops off again, argh!! But I think I am getting more practised at it, and the longer it stays on her head the better it seems to fit her.
      I haven't ordered any clothes yet cos I was wary as to what would fit her, and I'm going to make my own for a while I think...
      I hope this is a useful addition to anyone who's concerned about mixing and matching :)

3. Cool comparisions. I'm kinda confused by the Resinsoul vs Bobobie bodies etc. I thought they were like the same company or something. So how do you know what you are getting. When I go to the Resinsoul site and then Bobobie site they all look the same?? I'm wanting to get one in the new sky blue color but want to get the most poseable doll possible because I will be using her for modeling some clothing I'm going to design. Thanks for any further info.

4. The sculpt that were original Bobobie are on Bobobie bodies and the sculpts that were created for Resin Soul is on Resin Soul bodies. I'm not even sure I know about all of them. You could e-mail them and ask.

I really think it's annoying they don't state it clearly on the sites. Oh and if you are like going to make clothes for other people and sell them the Bobobie body is closer to a lot of the other slim minis than the Resin Soul body. On the other hand not many people makes clothes for the Resin Soul size.

Dustbunnie

5. bump for comparison between newer Resinsoul and Bobobie bodies

6. OMG! Thanks for the comparison!! I was trying to find what the Bobobie Sprite girl looked like with the mature body. And it's interesting to see the different dolls lined up like that! XDD lol

7. So im thinking a dollzone head will not fit the resin soul body, correct?