1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Cornstrach's Feedback ~{Hai Hai}~

Feb 12, 2007

1. I brought a dress for my unoa from Cornstarch, it was a great transcation. The item arrived quickly and well packaged, would buy or sell to again in a heart beat.
      A+++ seller
      Thanks again

2. I got a newsboy cap for my Narae from Aleeza, it is so well made--I love it! Great to deal with, and a real sweetie to boot!

3. Dude. Cornstarch is awesome--I highly recommend her. She ships fast (even though she delayed because she was busy--but that's very understandable) and the shipping is fast ITSELF! I just got it today and I believe she shipped it out on Friday!
      Also, she's a very nice person to communicate with, the package was nicely wrapped, and the hoodie is well-made! I would love to buy from her again! ^^
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188651

4. I'm sorry thus is late. I bought a SD top from Hai Hai, it's very lovely! Thank you, I've been waiting eagerly for your new Unoa/MNF line and now even more after falling in love with your Project Runway dress! :aheartbea

5. Another lovely transaction with cornstarch! She did a custom outfit for me to match a coat I bought from her a while ago. She always has great ideas and points I haven't thought about yet, and the outfit turned out super cute! She is super seamstress! :aheartbea Highly recommended.

6. I just sold Cornstarch MSC for her art and it was a great, easy transaction.

Fast payment, very friendly and nice. Thanks!

7. Cornstarch bought an SD girl body from me via layaway. Prompt with payments, very friendly and understanding :D Great transaction, thank you so much!! :)

8. I bought a jacket and clothing set from Cornstarch. Transaction went smoothly, she's a pleasure to deal with, and the items were packaged well. There were some minor stitching flaws on the jacket, but nothing that can't be touched up. Her clothes are super cute and stylish, a lovely addition to my dolls' closet. Would definitely buy from again! Thank you~ ´ 3`) ♥

9. Purchased a coat and sweater from Cornstarch. Excellent quality and great transaction. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from again. :3

10. I bought some clothes from Cornstarch. She shipped quickly and the outfits are very cute!
      It was a great transaction, will buy from her again!

11. Sold a head to Cornstarch! Absolutely lovely, a wonder to work with, and even sent me pictures of the head once it was with her. :) :fangirl:

12. i sold a head to cornstartch, she paid promptly, it was a perfect transaction.

13. Cornstrach Just Bought A Minimee Body From Me And She Payed Right Away And Was Excelent To Do Business With..would Do Business With Her Again..thanks Alot

14. sorry i misspelled your name

15. Bought a Souldoll Mayu head from Cornstrach. Head was shipped very quickly and packaged great, arriving in perfect and stated condition. Thank you!

16. Sold a doll to Cornstarch. She paid so quickly and was very friendly - great to do business with! I would definitely do business with her again!