1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

CP Atlack-Kaim El & Atlack-Nacha El discussion

Feb 15, 2007

1. I saw English site had 7 & 7, Japanese site 5 & 5.

They are handsome :D Anyone got him? :aheartbea

2. 'Looks like Soom Gaslight. It seems to be the same color my Dreaming Moon has.

3. Is it me? Or does ATLACK-KAIM El look a lot like Perennis Lishe?

4. They have POPPY's faceup :fangirl: So? I love POPPY's work VERY VERY much :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea
      If they release Shiwoo version, I definitely buy them :D

5. Oooo I love Shiwoo ^__^

6. In Japan, it seems ATLACK-KAIM EL Limited is a little bit popular ;)
      There are 2 & 3 now...
      POPPY's work is relly wonderful...:love

7. Second that. Was just having the same exact thoughts like five minutes ago, actually XD

I think it's the faceup style, especially the color around his eyes.

8. I'm disappointed that the spiderweb pattern is actually on the suits and wasn't just superimposed on the image. Those suits look gorgeous and would've been so much more beautiful if they were just a solid color. Oh well... I'm broke anyway. XD

9. I already have Perennis Lishe so it wouldn't be practical for me to get him too:(

Oh and I wonder if their face-up is glittery and bronzy too like the other limited like Freyja Miyu, Perennis Lishe and Lupinus Lishe....The pics on luts don't show that they are glittery but when I received FM and PL they were and I really like that about them!

And I'm sure the Chiwoo limited was glittery too.

10. I don't know...perhaps because there's too many of them around and a lot of people do excellent jobs with their Els, these two don't stand out very much. Like I keep getting the feeling that "another owner probably has something customized like this already" you know? I mean they're both gorgeous, but just not too..."wow *dies*"-ish.

Maybe that's why they didn't go into the Delf Arts section....

11. I think they have glittery and bronzy faceups, too :D I love that style, too :aheartbea (We need to treat them VERY carefully though!)
      And I love the style of under eyelashes. They are very nice >w<

12. They have faceups by POPPY herself and outfits. The number is not big.
      Of course they are expensive, but I feel they are ART like and reasonable (<= a little :lol: ).

13. I wonder if you can buy a regular el and ask them to do the make-up the same? They probably won't since it's limited style make-up? It's not gonna be done by Poppy either. :sweat :sweat

If you calculate the price of buying a regular el with make-up $605 and then say buy a full suit outfit (which is probably around $140 or so + a pair of shoes say $45) which is pretty close to $800 total. But it just won't be anything limited (none limited face-up and none limited outfit) and the limited is just like $90 more. :sweat :sweat

So it's actually a pretty good deal I think.

14. I think they may use same colour and do similar faceup, but the faceup will be done not by POPPY, by other finisher...and El will be not "glittery and bronzy"...(maybe...)

15. ^true! Hey are these 2 els normal skin? It seems like all the limited right now are normal skin, not ws. I wish they are all new type though, only Lishes were new type body.

16. Oh, ATLACK-NACHA EL Limited on English site was sold out!!!
      (Japanese site has 3.)

I look forward to seeing owner pics :D

17. ATLACK-KAIM EL is more popular on the corean and Japanese site. On the English site there's still like 6 of him O_O

18. I'm glad they're normal skin because I really can't afford another doll right now :sweat

19. xD; Now that I see more pics...maybe the white suit might have been easier on the eyes (though maybe less interesting?) had the spider webs been in dark grey.

I think I still love Kaim (and even his suit), but I already have a dreaming El head and neither of their style would quite fit my story / crew... ><

So congrats to all those who got them and I look forward to lots of owner pics~!! :D