1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

CP Atlack-Kaim El & Atlack-Nacha El discussion

Feb 15, 2007

1. I was there..... and he was in stock and...... I couldn't bring myself to press the button. ^^;

I really wanted Atlack-Kaim at first; but to get him, I'd have to let one of my others go and... I couldn't do that. ^^;

2. oh wow i love their faceup

3. Atlack-Nacha T_T~~~~ i so wanted him <3333

4. Two ATLACK-KAIM EL Limited came back to English site.

There are 3 ATLACK-NACHA and 1 ATLACK-KAIM in Japanese site. ;)

5. yep yep! anyone ordered these handsome guys?

damn! i want the ATLACK-KAIM!! i love his faceup! <3

6. nacha come back as well T_T
      just when i have no money to get him *_*
      ah.... =( so near yet so far

7. They are beautiful.............and still available............

hey that rhymed too! :lol:

8. i feel so tortured *_*
      argh~~~ sometimes i hate luts for releasing beautiful yet limited dolls
      but i love luts too.
      love and hate at the same time T_T

9. och no! i love ATLACK-NACHA EL:)) :love i must find money :))) but where hehe

10. Yeah I don't think they are as limited as people think. Redemption the Moon says limited too and he's never gone out of stock for good. I'm sure there is a set number but I think it's probably pretty high. Maybe one day for me, I'm not sure, they are both really nice but I have other plans ^_^

11. i hope so too... perhaps el is more popular than moon
      btw kaim went out of stock again *_*

12. Oh but you are wrong. These 2 only has a few. You can figure out how many left by clicking the up arrow to choose the amount. There were only about 7-8 of each of these on each site.

Moon they did make quite a few even though he's limited, there are about 22 of him left on the English site. CB Shiwoo has 13 left on English site.

Nacha has 4 left on the English site. But I've asked a question about limited being canceled and coming back for sale here: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118589

and no one replied to it. What I assume should be correct though because Garuda Chiwoo came back in stock early this morning (it's still not officially sold because price is still listed under him). So unless his price is back to listed as $0, there's a chance of him coming back when that buyer cancels or the transaction had a fall out.

13. Oh yeah, I completely agree with what you said about the Arts. If the price is still there it's not completely out of stock. The thing that throws me off about the new Els is the fact that there is no number listed so it's totally up for interpretation. The actual number isn't known so it makes people want to jump on them now. It's nerve wracking XD

And with layway since you were talking about it in your other post, Luts accepts layway, I've done it before with my Harang. You just have to keep in contact with them and send payments regularly. I know they have a time limit but I don't think it's very strict. With the Elves it was, but I think that was because it was a Christmas event and with the Arts that are limited to 10 or less I think it's the same way. I think I took longer than 2 weeks for my Harang and he's limited too, they were still very understanding and never pressured me.

14. English site has 4 "ATLACK-NACHA EL Limited" and 1 "ATLACK-KAIM EL Limited" now :o ;)

15. Ugh. I am having the hardest time with my New Year's resolution-no new dolls til all my layaways are done and all my other dolls have bodies, eyes, wigs, clothes, etc. Luts is really killing me, though, they just keep releasing stuff. I love the Kaim. It seems I am becoming an El addict as well *sigh*