1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

CP Delf Discussion Part 13

Jun 2, 2021

1. @IngieBee I don't think I came across right either lol :sweat The way I understood you, was to say you thought your preference was realistic but have grown to like the big eyes/anime style as well. I was trying to say I felt similarly, because I've liked a little of both, just depends on the specific sculpt. Sorry, I've been kinda scatterbrained lately lol.*_*

2. Eh, communication is hard, LOL. @kaboomkim :XD: IF you are lucky, 60% is understood, LOL :sweat

3. @IngieBee Haha I 100% understood and agree with that :whee:
      In other actual CP/Delf related news lol, I got some eyes for my Yder SP mod head that's been floating around! They're 16mm Mako Owl eyes. I wanted him to have brown eyes and found these on dollyteria when I made my last order there so I decided to grab them! I feel like the inside of his eye wells need some more evening out, and maybe the shape of his eyes too. It took forever to get these eyes positioned in there and I still think they look a little wonky! :doh Going to go out today and try to find some proper sanding supplies as this will be a new venture for me!
      [​IMG]rhys - luts cp/delf Yder sp mod by kimberly °(ᵔᴥᵔ)°, on Flickr

4. Well, he looks really nice there. Just maybe the left eye should move toward the nose a little bit and you got it :D He's so cute! @kaboomkim

5. @IngieBee I will try! It's hard to get his eyes to sit right, the wells are uneven some places in there, and the putty I'm using in him is blue and I'm afraid its going to show lol. I'll switch to white putty tomorrow and play around.

Also there's some Delfs on Buyee right now!!! This seller has a couple including what will hopefully be my future Lishe if I can scrape together some money in the next 4 days lol :eusa_pray Although if someone else can get her before me go for it!
      There's also an Elf El and Elf Yder on their page :love All have legit paperwork & boxes!
      https://buyee.jp/item/search/seller/tbtbros?sort=bidorbuy&order=d

#45 kaboomkim, Jun 28, 2021
      Last edited: Jun 28, 2021
    6. Oh, yes, I hope you can get her, she's lovely! @kaboomkim

7. not knowing how that site works is the only thing stopping me from buying that yder rrrrrgh. i love old delfs so much they just have this, idk, inviting quality. I always wanna pick up my shiwoo and cuddle him when he's sitting with me.

8. @Nasa Figure it out!!! LOL, I'm a horrible shameless enabler, LOL :sumomo:

9. @Nasa, Buyee is a Yahoo Japan Auctions proxy. These dolls are all listed on Y!JA with Buy It Now prices. Here is the link to that seller’s listings on Y!JA: ヤフオク! - tbtbrosさんの出品リスト

You can use any Y!JA proxy that you want to buy Yder. Buyee is one, but there are others (and probably some reviews on DoA). You’ll have to sign up with the proxy and add credit card or PayPal info. They’ll buy the doll and have it shipped to them in Japan, then you can pick how they’ll ship it on to your location. There’s usually some variety of fee, usually a percentage of the item’s cost.

P.S. - The seller, tbtbros, has a Twitter in English: https://twitter.com/tbtbros?s=21 You might be able to message them there about Yder without going through a proxy? But the Twitter hasn’t been updated in a while. They also have a Facebook.

10. I hope you guys can get those Delfs! I love the El, but it's impossible to afford right now. I hope someone gives them a good home!

I've been a bit unmotivated lately, but here's some Feather for the new week!

[​IMG]Daydream by Emily, on Flickr

11. What a pretty new dress! Feather is effortlessly gogeous and you take great pictures :D I need to do more, mine are .. kinda horrible, LOL

12. Why thank you! That top is actually a minifee dress lol, but i'm not sure i'll ever get a minifee, so Feather has claimed it! You just need to play with it, i am by no means a photography person, i only use base settings and i just edit them with instagram settings! I hope you can post more of your crew!

13. Yeah, I'm having a hard time coming up with spare funds for the Lishe. I had some money set aside for the July Harucasting preorder which I think I'm going to just go with instead of trying to get that Lishe. I mean, there's bound to be another Delf Lishe pop up sometime, and I have a spare Delf girl body I snagged a few weeks ago if all I get is a head.
      The same seller has since listed a Lishe Special and Lishe Elf and they're all gorgeous :droolThere's also a Tanning DES. She's quite pricey, even before shipping & fees

14. There were a LOT of Soo’s! I believe an original Soo, plus like, 2 or 3 DES?! I was sooo tempted to get a DES from that link but it’s just too out of budget! :sweat:sigh

15. well, then you'll be pleased to know I did my usual MP sweep and Found A Thing That May Be A Yder. May be. We don't have all the data >____>

I see! Thank you for explaining, this is Not At All Dangerous information that I will Absolutely Use Responsibly >:3c

16. Popping back in because I'm ADD and can't follow one thing at a time...:XD:
      I have been following that person on Buyee for quite a while~ They have some lovely choices, but sadly I feel like they're out of my price range too. They had an Elf Shiwoo not too long ago (I'm not seeing it now) that I was badly wanting. But I'm dolly banned right now because I have "No impulse control" according to my husband.

17. Gorgeous dolls on Y!JA but out of my price range too :XD:
      I did my sleeping Woosoo's faceup! It's been nearly 10 years since I did a non-anthro faceup. I improved and look forward to keep improving!

[​IMG]

18. Are those prices on Buyee typical for Delfs these days? I'm newly returned to the hobby & wanted to seek out an El (and possibly a Soony), but those are steep for me for right now :sweat Might need to gather more funds than I thought...

19. It seems to really vary by sculpt. Depending on condition, "emergency sale", mods/faceup, I've seen full Delf dolls go for around $400-550 for basic releases or more common sculpts, and certain hard to find ones like Woosoo or Soony go from $700-1200. I think the prices from that seller are a bit high, but they are also very limited dolls and hard to find. Sometimes seller will list for higher than normal if they are patient for the right buyer.

20. I definitely suggest putting up a WTB here on DoA for an El. I did it and had one offered to me really quickly. I ended up paying $550 USD for him. That was with the company faceup. It is possible he could have been cheaper if he didn't have a faceup. Soony could be trickier because back when the Delfs were available she wasn't as popular as El was so I don't think there are as many out there in the wild.