1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

CP Delf Discussion Part 13

Jun 2, 2021

1. Ah okay, thank you both! I'm trying to sell a couple of my current dolls to generate funds for him, so it'll be a couple of weeks, but I was planning on making a WTB on here when I have the money ready. $400-600 was my budget, so glad to hear that's still reasonable. Fingers crossed that I'll be able to find a default face-up or something similar, because I don't really like doing them myself :XD:

2. I personally overpaid for my Soony because I really wanted her :sweat But I've seen 2 other Soony in the past year go for lower: $650 (modded eyes) to $850 (no mods) in the past year on the marketplace and be snatched up in less than 20 minutes.
      I paid $550 for my El with amateur custom makeup.

3. Ah I might pick another doll for that character then. I think Soony is really cute, but my heart is less set on her than El & those prices are def out of my budget. I've wanted an El since I first joined the hobby & now I've decided I WILL make that happen haha

4. I agree with the others, $400-600 is a good budget for an El (and some of the other Delfs). TBH there are just so many Els out in the world that I wouldn't pay $600+ unless it was in flawless condition AND had a fantastic faceup. Also because there are so many Els, don't feel like you have to settle if the first one that comes your way isn't exactly what you want. There are plenty so just wait for the right one to come along :lol:

edit:
      Speaking of Els, I just got an old Luts shirt that looks so cute on Paimon! It's been *checks watch* over 5 years since I took his photo :? T-time flies, huh..........

[​IMG]

#64 overlordu, Jul 2, 2021
      Last edited: Jul 2, 2021
    5. I agree! I actually got really lucky with Soony. I only paid about $250 for Amyas (my soony) with her original paperwork, shipping included! And for my El, I only paid about $420 with shipping for him without a layaway (with his Poppy Faceup in tact but no paperwork or box for either).

Keep a look out! It’s definitely possible but it’s pretty rare haha.

6. Ahhhhh I love Paimon, he's just perfect! @overlordu

[​IMG]

The softer, sensual side of Pickle

7. Thanks guys :whee:

Pickle looking adorable, as usual! :aheartbea

8. Man, he just rocks green, I'm so amazed at how awesome green can be!

9. Pickle is beautiful @Kim! :lol: i love his embracing of green!

@overlordu Paimon is so striking! I love the old school delf shirt! I think i remember seeing it ages ago! :whee:

I hope you can get the dolls you want @keiko-chan! EL's are gorgeous, i'd like one someday too! :3nodding:

@IngieBee we need to see more of your crew! I hope Emily is being as princessy as her namesake is! :whee::lol:

Here's some Princess Feather looking so cute and pink and just ahfetfvhyub:D i love her! :aheartbea

[​IMG]IMG_20210701_205812_079 by Emily, on Flickr

10. Oh wow, that's such a beautiful dress @SacredMonsoon , she really does look royal there :D I'll try to get some pictures this week :)

11. Pssst...am I late to the El party?
      I just finished Enji not too long ago~

[​IMG]

12. Just put in a Taobao order for a bunch of clothes for my Miyu. I feel bad since I haven’t bought anything for her in a long time. Also, I finally after 10+ years found shoes I like for her.

13. Thank you, @IngieBee :hug:

@Angelesk omg he's awesome! He us such an awesome elf! :whee:

@coop52 congrats! I can't wait to see more Miyu's around! I love miyus!

I uploaded a bunch of photos to my flickr and instagram! I'll share more soon! I hope everyone had a good weekend! :3nodding:

14. Yah, just got home from a BBQ at my sisters. Had a great time. First get-together of almost the whole family in a year. Last year we snuck a 4th of July party in, but everyone sat apart and wore masks and some family members were to freaked out to even come. So this was a taste of normalcy :D

Looking forward to your pictures. Tomorrow is turning out to be a busy day, not sure if I can take pictures, but will try :D

15. Sorry I missed this gorgeous doll! He's so .... GORGEOUS! His lip painting makes him look a little different from the Els I've seen before, very cool!

16. @IngieBee Awww Thank you :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea He's my cute boy now, it took a long time for him to get there though. :sweat

@SacredMonsoon Yay! Thanks a bunch!! I wanted an Elf El, but could never find one (or wasn't willing to pay a crazy price for one!) :XD:

As a side note~ I did however, just find a Breakaway head; it's for a type 2 body which I'm unfamiliar with. But I tend to use a lot of Volks bodies for my Delfs since they're way easier to find. I *hope* that with a donut piece, I can still attach it to one. I have never actually had a type 2 head before.

17. You definitely can @Angelesk ! That’s what I’m doing with my OE El on a super gem body, since I don’t have a second lock mechanism. It’s definitely possible, but do be careful! The donut can get stuck in the key opening on your head, and can make moving it a little finicky.

It’s entirely possible, just maybe not… the best. Haha. :sweat

18. If you find you are not liking the donut, you can try doing this with the head. It is not a permanent mod, so it is a great option for type two heads.
      Another option is to buy one of these. I have these for my Fairyland heads and they work great!