1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

CP Delf Discussion Part 13

Jun 2, 2021

1. You can order doughnut pieces from S&K, among other places... And the trick to using them with Type2 heads securely is to use TWO.

Place them under the s-hook in the doll's head, concave side up. Put the slot in the bottom one facing the doll's nose, and the slot in the upper one facing the back of the doll's head. The pressure from the s-hook and elastic will keep them in position against the bottom of the head, and having the two slots facing in opposite directions keeps the elastic from slipping out.

2. @JellyParade @Tonboko You guys are awesome! I popped off ALL of my doll's heads last night and was astonished that ALL of them were type 1. Who knew that I truly DID NOT have a type 2? I have 5 Delfs and I have had up to 9 in my possession at once and they all just "happened" to be type 1s? :XD:

Apparently it's a trend for me to not buy type 2; or rather...not buy a body for type 2. :doh

@Brightfires Thank you for that too! I may try what you said first. I ended up buying an entire haul of donuts with the intentions of never needing to buy another donut in my life. So I should have plenty to play with!

#82 Angelesk, Jul 5, 2021
      Last edited: Jul 5, 2021
    3. Can anyone share some happy spam? I'm not doing great. I could use a boost.

4. Emily says cheer up, she doesn't want you to feel bad, ever!
      [​IMG]

:hug:
      [​IMG]

5. Thank you, @Angelesk! Good luck hybriding your type 2 Breakaway. It's easiest to use them with a neck mechanism, but depending on the body it can make the head sit too high. If the head looks better without the mech, making the apoxie neck piece Tonboko mentioned would be the next best option because just leaving the head as it is on a normal neck is definitely not ideal. :sweat

I received my first ever Taobao order yesterday, and Saturn is looking super cozy in this new sweater :aheartbea He's a Moon on a Feeple65 body.
      [​IMG]

6. Oh man, Saturn is YUMMY! So gorgeous!

7. Thank you @IngieBee :hug: Emily looks beautiful and so pink!

@overlordu WOW Saturn is so cool!! I love him and all his little details, and his sweater is so cozy! :D

8. Been feeling a bit of a disconnect with Junya so I decided to play around with her look. I'm thinking of renaming her Peaches now that I'm finished :)

[​IMG]

First time trying out a beehive look. Thinking about buying more wig wefts to mess around and make more vintage hair. Hope y'all don't mind the stickers, I'm trying to chart out a vibe for her and I'm feeling this light grunge mood lol

#88 clowve, Jul 9, 2021
      Last edited: Jul 9, 2021
    9. Oh wow @clowve ! She’s absolutely gorgeous, I love her little beauty marks! :D

10. @clowve She's so pretty, I love her wig! It looks so soft!~

11. oh @clowve she's so cute and I love the flower child look!

12. Ooh @clowve shes so cute! I love the pink, and Peaches is a cute name! I have a big plush unicorn named peaches! :D

13. @overlordu Oh wow, Saturn is GORGEOUS :D Moon already made a flawless boy but your boy? Oh mannn :blush Also love his necklace so much!
      @clowve She's so cute! I love the color wig on her. Peaches would make a great, fresh name! :3nodding:

14. Aaaah! Y'all I just paid for a Shine! Someone answered my WTB I had on the marketplace! I'm giddy haha.

Sadly his body is in kind of rough shape. He's quite stained from dark clothes and he was sanded after being quite yellowed so the sanding marks are quite a bit lighter than the rest of him. I'm still so excited though. I have wanted a Shine for years and didn't expect I'd ever actually be able to own one!

15. @malvinas Oh wow I’m so excited for you!! I can’t wait to see what you do with him. Shine was my first Delf so I have a huge soft spot for him. :chibi

@IngieBee & @kaboomkim Thanks for the compliments on Saturn :D His cute necklace was made by a friend, hehe :aheartbea

16. Congrats on your Shine! I'm excited to see him when he gets to you! There aren't enough of them around!! <3

17. Nice! :thumbup

Shines are sort-of rare birds... You just don't see many of them around.

18. Congrats @malvinas ! You really don't see lots of Shines around, you're so lucky! :celebrate

19. Congrats on your Shine! Good news is that the body will be covered up in clothes :)

I haven't done a human faceup in over 10 years *_* but here's Ryu with what I was able to do!

[​IMG]

And some of the Delf crew hanging out :XD: Lishe is Feeple60 but, close!
      [​IMG]