1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Craving Older Cerberus Project scuplts, Looking for Info/Discussion.

Dec 11, 2016

1. Oh, someone still remembered my old hybrid! : D Loru was actually on peach gold skinned Iplehouse NYID body, we also had a normal skinned (iplehouse) body at the time but it was waaaaaaaaay lighter than old CP heads that have aged more beautifully than any other resin I know! Sure the head was a bit lighter irl but it never translated to pictures. Only issue was that the neck needed a quite the bit sanding so we could fit the neck mechanism for her x D But skin color wise - It didn't even take a whole lot of blushing (just went with a bit more orange hue) for head to match the body and I still think that the proportions were really nice : )

2. All I want is a Woosoo, the old one preferably and not an updated one from FL ;___; I have my CP Chiwoo, one of the first releases on the type 1 body and I love it. I also used to have a F60 but I prefer the old CP.

3. Wow, I missed some really great discussion when I fell behind on everything... :D

I actually really appreciated this when I decided I wanted to get a couple of the old Delfs; especially when one of them needed a bit of modding. It was nice to have a reference right there to link up for the modder who handled him for me. Plus it satisfies my curiosity on the original prices of them, compared to what I paid secondhand.

I remember those days too... and back then thinking I'd never want one. (I remember the hordes of Shiwoos, too, and thinking the same thing.) I never dreamed I'd chase down either of them long after they couldn't be bought new anymore... now I kind of wish I had known how much I'd love them, and had gotten at least one when they were new. Wish I'd paid a bit more attention to the pictures back then, too. I really found an appreciation for that style as I've been in the hobby longer.

4. Alas, Bluefairy has finally taken the plunge and gone to double-jointed bodies on all their lines. They retired a couple of the older heads, although the "anime" look is still very much there in the ones that remain. They've done some limited newer head sculpts that are a little more on the "realistic" side, too.

5. Nice to know that there are people like me longing for the old lineup LUTS.

6. I miss the older Delfs (and Kid Delfs!)
      My girl arrived 10 years ago today! (I wish I had time for a proper photo shoot but I had five minutes and a pole lamp to work with).
      [​IMG]

#66 Tonboko, Jan 8, 2017
      Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
    7. [​IMG]
      Old Soony (Left - Luts Delf 2005 Soony) and new Soony (Right - Fairyland FP60 Juri 2014)
      Leilane (left) and Lilly (right) Dec 18, 2016.

Guess I love the Soony classic so much, that I don't mind having TWO! :D

EXTRA PIC

8. They are probably nver going to bring back the CP delfs. Though I want a CP Soony, I'll probably never get one due to the discontinuation.

9. I love these sculpts, my Juri and Elf el have so much personality

10. You do have the option of checking second-hand marketplaces, such as the one we have here, as well as FB groups, and good ol'Ebay. That is how I found my classic Delf Soony.

Here's my girl, when she first arrived from her EBay auction, on Sept 29, 2014:

[​IMG]

She is a true classic too, made around 2005. She then had her original Luts faceup, and the previous owner was nice enough to include this school-girl outfit with her. :)

#70 miffimifster, Mar 31, 2018
      Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
    11. I recently scored a Breakaway after a decade in the hobby and pining after him and woosoo. I am a happy, old skool collector right now! :D

12. Wow! I never knew there were that many people that also loved the old CP molds! I thought I was the only one that still clung to my gang of those. I have a number of the old ones & love them dearly. I've sold off half of my 1:3 doll collection as I have no more space or money for them but I can't imagine parting with my Delfs.

13. Nah. They may not be the "In Thing" in the hobby anymore, but there are plenty of us around who still have them. :lol:

14. You'll have to pry my delf elves out of my cold dead hands.

15. A newbie to the craving, but I have been lusting after Soony since I saw her two years ago. I will be taking a seat with everyone who is waiting and hoping she gets rereleased as a Delf lady, rather than a feeple60 or the like.

16. I feel you guys on this. My Juri and nanuri are absolutely my favorites and I’ll never stop loving the type 1 and 2 bodies. The lines of the body always seem to be more graceful to me. And the resin seems to mellow so well. There are some new sculpts that turn my head (I think someone mentioned a klaus? Me too!) but it’s the older CP sculpts I check out on the marketplace.

17. I got this classic type 1 dreaming El off Y!J, back in Dec 2018. Only got him painted in March 2019. And... he's still un-named... poor guy...

But, Man! I LOVE him! He is gorgeous, and so wonderfully elegant. So glad I finally got my own Delf El.

[​IMG]

18. I'm taking my Delf El and Shiwoo to my grave. I have a ton of old Delfs...nope, not going anywhere!

19. I LOVE my elf el.....

20. I have two old Delf El boys (type 1 and 2) and an old Lu-Wen boy and they are going nowhere. I don't do much with them anymore, but I always get all warm and fuzzy when I do pick them up.
      I still dream of them bringing back the F70 line so I can finally get that Iden head but I know that won't happen.