1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Creature Doll! Armored Beauties ready for Adventure

Feb 26, 2017

1. has anyone with a doll on layaway received an email from Creature Doll saying if it's paid off within the month they'll send you a 'special gift' ?
      I had hoped to pay her off this month. wonder what the gift is.
      mysterious.
      :aninja:

2. which armor are you thinking, the basic or the limited? The limited armor is much more restricted to these dolls since it’s all held with magnets, but the basic armor I think the chest and shoulder pieces could fit on other dolls like Resinsoul. Here is a picture of my friends Resinsoul MSD (Song?) wearing the armor pieces from Guardian Phylis Holiday doll meet
      The clothing I think depends on which set too- some of the more fitted clothes would not, but I suspect the peasant set and the black dress could fit on other dolls. EDIT I reread and saw you’re looking at violet traveler. I think the outfit would fit pretty good except the bust piece might need to be taken in so it doesn’t slip down. Or just get Lucia!!

#262 skyealloway, Jan 3, 2018
      Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
    3. I think it's RS Jun. That armour looks really good on him. On the other hand, he's a boy wearing girl armour, so that may make a difference. The RS girls are very slender - especially the single-jointed body (which is Mei's standard body).

4. Wow @skyealloway your friend's doll is amazing! I know how to sew so I could get the violet traveller outfit and alter it. But I agree, Lucia is now on my wishlist and she NEEDS that outfit!
      @Fairy Milliner that's what I was thinking too because Mei is pretty dainty. I'm new to BJDs but I've been collecting dolls for a long time so I can be pretty crafty at DIY and making things fit...

5. I just added everything I want in my shopping cart and I´m still shocked by the amount... I resisted Iplehouse and Raccondoll while their Christmas events successfully but Karin seems to join my crew as the protector of one of my characters. And of course I need that armor and the long sword (and her wig). I even like her face up but will getting her blank as I´m afraid it´s too pink in person.

6. Did you hit the "buy" button yet? If so, congratulations! If not, do it! These dolls work well with Raccoondoll and FID.

As for the face-up being too pink, the first few dolls had very pink makeup. It looks like there may be a new artist, however, who exercises more restraint with the facial blushing. I bought my first two dolls blank, but I am going to take a chance this time and order the face-up. I'm planning to buy Karin, too. My most recent Raccoon purchase hasn't been billed yet, so I'm trying to time this purchase so that I don't end up with two dolls on the same PayPal invoice. I think I might be safe around the 15th of the month.

7. Double post x.x

8. No I haven't. I'm waiting for a friend which want the limited armor but we plan to order at the end of the month as she also thinking of getting a body as she is unsure it fit her iplehouse jid

9. I had sticker shock when I was ordering Guardian Phyllis at first but when I really thought about the value of each piece individually I knew it wasn’t overpriced. There is just too much good stuff to pass up! Congrats on your order (future order).

My order shipped wooo!

10. It´s not that I think it´s overpriced. Creature is very reasonable with prices. My 2 Iplehouse FIDS were more expensive than all the stuff I´m getting with her plus her it´s just.... don´t know how to describe it XD Seeing the number was quite a shock.

11. My most kick-butt gal just got another +10 to awesomeness!
      [​IMG]Warrior by Skyealloway, on Flickr
      My order came in! The grip hands were a great purchase since I got the sword - it fits very snuggly in her hands and does not slip about the way the dagger does. The limited priestess dress is amazing; I'm not sure what the material is but it has a great feel to it and can kind of hold a shape, like swooshed back or fluffed out. The black dress is nice too. Sadly I've strung the legs so tight I can't get her new heel feet on...oops. ..
      But!
      Creature Doll sent me a free gift! He had let me know in an email that my order would include a gift. I was thinking oh, probably eyes. A wig. Maybe some shoes if he's feeling generous.
      *drumroll*
      I got a Mei head!
      *flails*
      I'm so overwhelmed!
      Mei is so super cute in person. I lover her shapely lips! I'm looking forward to spring when I can do my own faceup.

12. @skyealloway - This is a terrific look for her. A head is an awesome gift and I agree, Mei is a cutie. I love mine.

On another note, I'm about ready to order Karin. Raccoon's new girl (with free elf head) almost lured me away but I decided I liked Karin's pout too much to switch.

13. I ordered Karin!:celebrate Too bad I forgot to add high heel feet to the order. I wonder if I should add them? I'll have to pay shipping, even if I add a note to add them to my order. Maybe I should email Mr. Park.

14. yay for another Karin!
      if the 'special present' I'm being offered to pay off my layaway early is a head, I think I'll pass.
      I like my doll surprises spelled out.

:aninja:

I ordered the heel feet just in case something I have or find might fit her. the black platform shoes I also ordered look to be flat inside.
      email never hurts.

15. @petiteballerine - The first time I ordered heel feet I also thought I might have shoes to fit them. It turned out I didn't. Apparently they fit into Luts Model Delf heel shoes. Wouldn't you know, when I ordered a Model Delf girl I got her with flat feet.

I think I'll email Mr. Park.

16. Yep, she clearly owns that sword. ^_^ Looking great! And congrats on the Mei head too!

17. Adding heel feet to my Karin order was easy. I emailed Mr. Park, who told me to deposit the payment in PayPal and he would add the feet.

18. So, a few days ago I got an email saying my order had shipped, but when I opened it, only one pair of tiny eyes was listed. :?
      I wasn't sure whether to take that seriously or not.
      Today, a doll-sized box showed up at the door - just a little large for a pair of eyes. And then I got consecutive emails saying everything else had been delivered, then shipped. :lol:
      Apparently Lucia is capable of some interesting time/space warping magic, and sent the eyes ahead to scout out the destination? :XD:

Anyway, she looks great so far, and it seems I got a cute little Mei head as a free gift too! (Thank you, if you read this!)
      Unfortunately, I'm sick and haven't had a chance to do anything with them yet.

Edit: Oh, it also looks like I got a couple extra pair of NS hands along with the brown ones I ordered. I hope that's not a mistake and they were supposed to go to someone else!

#280 Sianserais, Jan 14, 2018
      Last edited: Jan 14, 2018