1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Creature Doll! Armored Beauties ready for Adventure

Feb 26, 2017

1. @vermont chick - that's odd. I'm using my old desktop with Win 7. I'll try my new laptop with Win 10 and see if I have a problem.
      will report back.

2. Comparison pic! I tried to do this with the download arrow yesterday but got mixed up halfway through and then Flickr stopped responding. So, today I'm sharing via the curved (Share Photo) arrow. The girls are: Raccoon Steeze Rosie in milk mocha, normal skin FID Raffine and normal skin Creature Mei. Raffine is the only one wearing high heels. Mei's dress is from a Lolita pattern for Narae. Obviously I took it in a different direction.
      [​IMG]

3. wow--- I had no idea about that brand and gonna check now. Beautiful
      somehow... that lady reminds me of Iple Yur

4. To me Mei looks a little like Yur and a little like Aurora. The sculptor has worked at iplehouse and also SoulDoll in the past.

5. hehe... I thought "hey dude- the ankles lifted your secret you come from Iplehouse"

6. They are absolutely 100 percent Iplehouse ankles. I wish they weren't...

7. wonder if a racoon girls head fid on that body....
      vermont chick?
      would you please be so kind? normal skin- wonder if its a good colour match

8. Here's a comparison photo. On the left is a Raccoon normal skin (2 yr-old, slightly yellowed) head on a new Creature Doll normal skin body. On the right is another Raccoon normal, 2 yr-old slightly yellowed head on a WithDoll normal skin 1 yr-old body. I have a new Raccoon normal skin head coming, so I'll be eager to see if the color match is any better, but the 2 yr-old head doesn't match at all. It also seems to sit low on the neck. The WithDoll match is better.
      [​IMG]
      I thought I had posted this here already but maybe it was on another thread?

9. haha yeah- the left one looks kind of "oh oh I did something wrong, i feel asshamed" hehe like a dog looks at you with puppy eyes saying "am sorry that I ate your sandwich"

10. Apparently DoA has stopped giving me notifications for this thread.

Good to see your Mei is home safely, @vermont chick! She looks lovely with the lighter-style faceup!

11. Thanks! I may be no expert at painting face-ups, but at least by doing my own I can avoid excess blushing. [Glances askance at FID Raffine.]

12. A new teaser is up on twitter! A lovely open mouth sculpt! I doubt I'll need another doll, but she might have amazing clothes and accessories I'll be keen to see.

13. I don't see a link to his twitter on his website. Could you post a link? Thanks!

14. Oo, wonder if those swords we saw earlier go with her. I usually don't go for open-mouthed dolls, but she's looking pretty so far regardless.

15. Thanks @sidroq ! OMG, I like her--a lot! If only a pot of money would fall into my lap. Whether or not I can buy Alisa depends on whether she is basic or limited, as well as what new FIDs Iplehouse releases and what Raccoon's first male doll looks like. I sold two big dolls recently; alas, both are layaways and I won't see the money for a while. Let's see, who else can I sell?

16. More photos of Alisa on twitter! She's a beautiful pointy eared demon!

17. Hey, is that gray skin, do you think? This could be pretty interesting.

18. It looks like gray skin. Not sure how I feel about the color, but I would be interested if she were available without the horns. I suspect Alisa will be Limited.

19. Gray before tan? :( I'm so hungry for a gorgeous tan elf from RD, Iple, or CD. Gray is tempting, too, but tan would be... :shudder:chomp: (I asked Raccoon if he will release the elf heads in dark mocha--he said maybe. So waiting on that for now. XD)

Regardless, Alisa really has gorgeous lips. <3