1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crescent Shop and Unoa preorders

Nov 20, 2005

1. for those who had pre-ordered on the last preorder, do you know if besides the big-breast plate, you could also order the other faceplates? I'm interested expecially in a extra default sist faceplate, because I'm ordering a Lusis... the sist faceplate whould be an extra for my unoa boy ^_~

thanks

Died

2. You can order two of the same if you buy the other girl as well:

eg. 2 lusis and 1 sist.

Or I think if you have other people's addresses you can get 2 lusis, one on each address, it'd be like two preorders though and shipping would be rather expensive I would imagine o_o;

3. there are prices already on the page
      420$ and no extra faceplates... check your userpage on crescent!

4. OMG OMG

$430 (not 420) is for smaller breasted girls, do the big breasted girls come with both? Or just the large option??

5. They Come With Large Boobs!!!!!! I Did Not Know!!!

6. for 470$ you'll recieve both bubbs :]
      but I'm really sad, that we can not buy faceplates. I really wanted dreammy face...
      but never mind. I'm really happy, that they announced price :)
      now, counting my money time :P

7. Looks to me like you can buy one Sist and one lusis. Buy second sounds like you can't buy two sist or two lusis but you can buy one sist and one lusis (total of two)

quote:
      2.Limitation of the quantity per person
      You can buy up to one doll each regardless of with larger breast or without.
      You just cannot buy second Sist or Lusis.

Strange looks like they don't come with the stands:
      Quote:
      Shipping charge was reduced because the doll stand doesn't come with the kit from Unoa ver1.5 .

8. orders open 11pm Wednesday EST! ^_^ Woot! I can stay a bit late and do it at work (I get out at 11pm).

But looks like the estimated production delivery is MARCH! ^____^

I'm probably moving before march, but crescent will change my del address if i move, at least. Just not to a different person.

9. pre order starts 8th dec and finishes on the 12th dec :D

god customs is gona be a bitch when they arrive :@ !!

10. Just scroll all the way down the Unoa Ordering Conditions page. In the lower right corner it should say "Go To Ordering Page" and that's a link! Click on it and it'll take you to the order page :D

Hope I helped ^^;

11. It's not immediate. I went online and placed my order, then I got an email stating they will contact me later for payment. It doesn't say when they will contact you.

12. I noticed this last night. I went in to order on my Macintosh computer and the sight would not let me go to the order page. I had to go and use my husbands computer, so any Macintosh user please be aware you need to use a windows pc.

13. Just got an email regarding payment:

Either by Paypal or Credit Card by 13:00 on Dec.15th, 2005.(Japan Time)

*hope this helps*

I ordered on a Mac and had no trouble with EI... glad you guys figured it out!

14. No extra fees, just the order plus shipping!

15. EYES: Ethereal Angel as some beautiful colors and they are stunning eyes they do come in 12mm which is the size you need for unoa. I have one pair by Ethereal for my unoa and they fit perfectly!

For price you have to email the seller as she is not allowed to say on here the cost, not so high for such nice eyes.

http://etherealangels.net/eyes/

16. He sent a second email:

I am sorry we wrote wrong message.
      Please let us amend this

Wrong: If your payment didn't arrive to us by 13:00 on Dec 31st, we would delete your order.
      Correct: If your payment didn't arrive to us by 13:00 on Dec 15th, we would delete your order.

17. Hello and welcome. You can order Unoa at the crescent ship site (http://www.crescent-shop.com/) when they are taking preorders. This was such a preorder. They do not happen often, just a couple of times a year. Check the news section periodically to see when the next preorder is happening. Unoas in the preorder come unassembled and without make up. The price I believe is under $500.

The other place to get an Unoa is YJP or may be ebay. You can get one assembled off of YJP or ebay, however, be prepared to pay A LOT--they can get very expensive. Hope that helps.

18. there are usually two a year, the boys will be the next for this year. so the next unoa girl preorder, should logically be around the end of 2006 and the beginning of 2007

19. Does anybody know if somebody offered to sell me their preorder - if Crescent could ship the doll directly to me instead of to her first? She's in Europe, so shipping to her first/then her shipping to me equals some bucks.

Just wondering if anybody has ever requested this of Crescent before. :-)

AH. Editing to add that Lolly said that NO they won't do this, it's in the preorder info. Thanks LOLLY -- just leaving this here as an FYI in case anybody else was wondering.