1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crobidoll Boys: wigs, eyes and clothing for ^^...

Jan 8, 2009

1. Does anyone have pants that fit the waist of Crobi dolls(boys)? I bought some regular SD pants and they wouldn't even zip :\

Anything will be helpful.

2. Yeah, I want to get a Crobidoll Nia also, but the comments on pants are making me nervous. Any information on pants that will fit for sure would be great!

3. Bumps for more info!

4. After I bought my R+M sized Crobidoll I have come to realize something...He is not what you call average in shops. From luts to dollmore, my R+M line body Crobidoll is all over the place size wise. I bet a few of you have the same issues. But fear not! I have come up with a mini list I will add to over time. Have fun shopping ladies and gentlemen! ;)

NOTE: If you have any other measurements from other places feel free to add! Also this is not a bible to go by. Every item can be different and every doll could be different. Use this as guide to make sure you don't end up with pants that are 6 cms to long or a jacket your doll can't even fit into.

FINAL NOTE: If you have no clue where a crobidoll fits in the size chart of an online store ask! Email the buyers and find out before buying. Another great tip is to buy a little bit bigger if you have no clue whats so ever. You can always find a doll tailor or throw the piece of clothing under a sewing machine and hem it if it is to big (but make sure you love the clothing before you do!). Buy to small and you're stuck with something you can't work with.

Dollmore
      model shoes
      model shirts
      model in pants
      ~> As a note Dollmore pants are not really the best to buy for Crobi's; SD's a little to small and Model pants are really really long!!
      ~> Also you can cram a crobi's foot into SD shoes but it is nerve wrenching to get them off. I know because my Crobi right now is stuffed into SD sized dollmore boots.

Luts
      senior clothing
      model shoes might be a squeeze
      ~>I'll find out more once my order finally goes through

SOOM
      I would stick to super gem but I haven't yet bought anything from them. From what I've heard Crobi R+M bodies are pretty similar to Super Gem SOOM dolls. Still, looking at the measurements on both sites it seems Crobi's have wider shoulders and slightly longer arms but have the same general measurements over all and supergem clothing should fit. Still you have to be careful. If anyone has bought anything from them please add your notes!

Nine9 Style
      Like SOOM I haven't yet bought from them. But... from the sites measurements and from seeing other Crobidolls in their clothing, I would stick in the 70 cm, SD17(65 cm) section. Don't be tempted to go smaller!

~More coming soon~

5. it is kind of worrying after reading these comments about the size and made me consider to get another body after readingT_T BUMP!! :O

6. :bump
      Woah so it's really difficult to find pants for the R-line body?:o That's too bad...
      So I guess I'll be going with a different body for the Yeon-ho in my wishlist.:sigh

7. any suggestions on which? xD

8. Hmm... well, (from what I've read around DoA) the Demon Garden boy body in Normal-yellow is a near perfect match to Crobidoll normal skin. But the poseability is not that great I think? Like basic...? That, or the SDelf body..

9. I picked the DG Normal Body. So far, it looks like it matches my SDF body, which matches Volks bodies, so I'm assuming either of the three would be your best bet.
      And I've heard it fits SD13 clothes, but currently the SDF pants and shirt I have also do fit.

10. You have a DG body? Could you give a review on it please? Like the posing, resin quality, etc. :sweat

11. Sure, but you'll have to wait a while. I'm having exams now (and STILL surfing DoA!), and they'll end only next next week.

Oh, and I only have my SDF girl to compare to, but I can get resin matches if you want!

12. Awesome. :) And you don't have to hurry! I just wanna know for future reference. :lol: Thanks!

13. *_*was cracking my head too bout the which wig fits the crobidolls' 9-10 inch head (other than their own)..

read previous posts bout the size of other 9-10 inch wigs being too big..

Was wondering whether an 8-9 inch wig from Cancan or Jpop will fit? anyone?

14. I finally took comparison pictures with a SDF girl, so you can see how the skintone matches. Will upload them after a bit. D'you want me to post them here, or shall I do so in the DG review or DG comparison thread instead?

15. Oh... Great~ Waiting for the photos~ :D Thanks before~ ^___^

16. I s'pose it should go in the DG review thread (or maybe the comparison thread for the skintone?), not here. :lol: Thanks, rainwaltz! :pcupcake

17. I'm getting a Ys type B soon and I want to get clothes for him before hand. Hes M-line body. Does any one know what will fit him perfect? And any one know where to get cheap shoes? Any one know where to get hats?

18. A friend of mine has a Yeon Ho, and she's getting a Camelia Dynasty body for him. If that helps anyone.

19. 8-9 Jpop wigs fit very well. 8-9 Leeke wigs seem to fit well, too. 8-9 Luts wigs fit, but the 8-9 Iple wigs are very tight and can take some manipulation to get on properly.

Hope that helps!!