1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crobidoll Boys: wigs, eyes and clothing for ^^...

Jan 8, 2009

1. I'm getting a Crobidoll Lance, but the shoes I reallyyyyy want to get for him is from DZ, but their shoes are so tiny...nonetheless I still want them so; would the feet DZ sell fit the ankles of a Crobidoll? -And would he have trouble standing by himself with the smaller DZ feet?(o A o) Thank you~

2. Now im little bit confused on the wig size. I maybe order a Lance in january, and i don't know which size is better for Lance. 9-10 or 8-9 from Crobi wigs?

3. (sorry if this is in the wrong place :...( couldnt find any where else to ask this, and i'v already searched and couldnt find an answer..)
      I'v decided to get a Crobidoll Nao to be one of my characters, but i'v got a problem. Before i get him i'd like to buy a few clothes so he won't have to be in his birthday suit for weeks after i get him, but unfortunatly, i can't find the right size of clothing! 70cm clothing would be a bit to bulky on my boy, and normal sd, which from what i'v read, would be to small on him! what size would fit a crobidoll M line body? the measurements are:
      Tall(Including head): 66~66.5 cm
      Width of shoulders: 14.5 cm
      Circumference of chest: 27 cm
      Circumference of neck: 10.5 cm
      Length of arm(from shoulder to wrist): 21.5 cm
      Length of leg(from hips to ankle): 36 cm
      Circumference of waist: 20.5 cm
      Circumference of hips: 26 cm
      Length of foot: 8.5 cm

Help me, please! :sweat

4. There's a thread about this already: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=267026

My Crobi M-line wears Volks SD-17 clothes. The pants can be just a hair short but other than that I've had no problems. Soom Supergem size should fit but I can't confirm that because I haven't tried any on him yet.

5. Does anyone know if D.O.I clothes would fit on the R-line? I could probably tailor the clothes myself if they're a bit off, but would it not be worth it (too much work)? I looked at the measurements and they don't look very promising..any help would be appreciated. (^ ~^)/

6. So~ I was exploring various sites (trying to find my first BJD) and then suddenly these questions started popping into my head…
      “If this boy is 56cm would it be alright to buy a 60cm outfit from another company, or is that too big?”
      “Would it be better to make the clothes myself?”
      “How ‘bout shoe sizing?”

Edit:
      I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong place; again, I am a newbie. ^^;

Edit 2:
      The boy -> http://crobidolls.com/shop/step1.php?number=647
      The clothes -> http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=6242

p.s. Thank you to those of you whom are responding to my silly newbie questions. <3~

7. It would help if you told us the doll your looking at, then people can help you with shoe sizing, seeing if outfits fits etc.

in general, most outfits and shoes amde to fit the standard sd10 volks boy should fit a 56cm, I think

8. What I do is find a discussion thread about the type of doll I want to dress, and see what other owners of the same body have been buying.

9. Ah! I'm sorry... I'll edit this post once more.
      p.s. Thank you. :]

10. Um… Well, I did try to look for posts similar to my own questions beforehand. ^^;
      But thank you for the tip anyways. :]

11. i have to say that the information about all of this is out there, available. all it is pretty much is being able to find it ^_^
      most if not all companies say the measurements of dolls, and we have a thread here with all the sizes of all dolls. and then some companies (unfortunately not all) post measurements of shoes and clothing. + yes, theres always someone who will be able to answer here, on DoA)) other owners who already have the same doll you want/have will most likely be able to help you since have faced the same problem as well
      meh personally, ive been in the hobby for a while, but still dont know what fits who that much either. its a good thing no one bites for asking!
      hope i helped

12. Haha… Yes, lucky no one here has bitten me yet. ^^;
      In addition:
      1 – Um, if it isn’t too much trouble would you mind telling me the thread you mentioned earlier in your reply? Pretty please with a cherry on top!
      2 – How does one find owners of the doll she/he wants here on DoA? ^^;
      3 – And, you were very helpful! Thank you very much! XD

13. ~Hy DBSGfangirl >_< (yay another DBSK fans XD

Total height of your doll is 63 cm I think he could wear SD13 outfit. But one thing u must consider is his shoulder width, I found his shoulder is bit short (is about 15 cm) and the clothes you want at dollmore has 22 cm. There might be a little loose in shoulder part.. but as I know dollmore give an option to modified their clothes, I'm not so sure u should try to ask them. But I had asked to them before, I luv one of MSD outfit at there and I asked them if I could hav SD13 size for that, and they said "ok" >_<
      About the shoes size, since ur crobi has 8cm foot length, I think he would be able to wear SD13 girl size (8cm) and SD13 boy size (8.5cm).

14. Hi there! (And yes, another DBSG fan in DoA! XD)
      And thank you so much, I really appreciate it! (hugs)

p.s. I'll try asking them if they can alter the clothes! :thumbup:

15. The Measurements Sticky is at the top of the Sewing, Wigs, and Jewelrymaking forum:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=-1&f=18

Database forum, where you can find owner entries for many, many dolls:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=-1&f=34

16. Ah~ Thank you very much! ^^

17. Hi, I'm newbie here, Nice too meet you all^^

I have some questions to ask you guy a bit.

Does anyone have bought Nightfall company's cloth? I really like their punk style><
      I want to buy some tank-top or T-shirt of Hound/DZ 70cm size for my Crobidoll M-line.
      but I'm not sure that it will fit or not?

The measurement of DZ 70cm, the chest is 26 cmbut M-line is 27cm. DZ 70 cm is smaller than M-line only one cm. If I buy for him, is it o.k.?

I already mail to them but still no answerTTwTT

any help would be appreciate<(_._)> Thank you very much

18. Wow, this is my first post. I'm new here at DoA. So I'm not quite sure if this is the right thread to post my question... But I hope someone can help me out.

I really want to get a Crobidoll Ys B. Thing is, I want her to be a girl doll. I don't know what female bodies are compatible with this doll's head (considering factors like resin, neck girth, etc.)... And is it possible for me to just purchase the head from Crobidoll?

Thanks! Your answers are very much appreciated.

19. If you look at crobidoll lance database, someone put a girl body under a lance head, so you might want to PM that person.

20. IMPL DOLL shoes DO fit the R and M line feet. Have fun shoe shopping