1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crobidoll Boys: wigs, eyes and clothing for ^^...

Jan 8, 2009

1. Hi,

Im in the middle of ordering my Crobidoll Nia, but ive found a website that makes boy clothes which are cheaper than crobi, i just dont know what size would fit him though!:(

They have options of SD17, 70cm or 1/3 size options. i just dont know which one to pick! :o Nia is 63cm.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

P.s the wesbside with the clothes is http://www.tatabjd.com/en/goods.php?id=383:D

2. moonypie... i ordered clothes for my Nia from Nine 9 Style... I told Nine 9 Style which doll I wanted the clothes for and they told me to buy SD17...

I have the clothes but I don't have Nia yet, he was shipped today (YAY!!) so I would be able to find out soon if they fit him well or not... when I do I will let you know...

Are you buying that coat for your Nia... it looks great i like it, Nia would look good in it too

edit 1
      Oh no... oh no!! i was just looking through the clothes on the tata website and they have some really cool stuff... and i just spend so much money on clothes already :...(

edit 2
      They have a couple of pieces I bought of ebay (exactly the same clothes) but much cheaper on this site... not happy... :(

3. This place is awesome!!!
      The moment I saw that the Lance head was 9/10 I wanted to cry since the wig I already have the wig I want for him and its 8/9 XD
      I knew the site did not give the good measurements after looking for another body for the head so its a blessing to see it is actually closer to 9 xD

I'm trying to get only the head and a SD10 body so if it ever works I do not think this place will help clothing wise... but I'm still happy to have found it > w<

4. M-line can fit SD17 clothes, then Nine9 stuff will fit M-line pretty well. Just bought a few items from Nine9 and they fit my SD17 like a dream

5. Nia finally arrived and the SD17 clothes from Nine 9 Style fit him just right!

I bought another SD17 top from Nine 9 Style but this one is a bit too big... so I guess it depends....

6. Sorry for bumping a dead thread!

I was wondering if anyone had tried Tata's pardise (http://www.tatabjd.com/) clothes on the M-line/R-line body...does it fit?

(oh & i take it that it's better to order SD17 size clothing for the M/R-line bodies?)

7. I have bought SD17 pants for one of my DOD boys, but it quite didn't fit. So I tried it on my Lance (60 cm body), and it was worse! The thighs are too thick and the hips/buttocks too large (and also the groin was a definite obstacle). I'd advise the size above.

8. I bought some clothes from Tata for my boy who has a M-line body, and they fit great. For shirts I went with a SD17 size, and for the pants I got them in the Hound/DZ70 size and they fit perfectly! I find pants are the hardest thing to find for the M-line body. I was told that the SD17 pant size would fit as well though.

9. The sd17 size pants from nine9style was a bit short for my m-line boy but it's not too noticeable ^^;;
      I know this sounds strange but do 9 - 10 inch wigs from Leekeworld fit crobidoll m-line heads well?

10. So the SD17 pants didn't work out huh. Which pants is it exactly? ( Must know so we can avoid buying it! ;p)

Well that why this thread was born... to find pants for Crobidoll's boys' oversize hips! oh ok thanks! ( since the work on a M-line it should probably fit a R-line too right? )

Has anyone else tried SD 17 pants on their boys?

Oh and another question! I realised that crobidoll's hands are HUMONGOUS! is there any gloves that can fit their hands or are we better off making them a pair ourselves? -_-;;

11. Hey there! I was wondering if anyone could help me, this is just for my own piece of mind but I will be soon buying a Crobidoll Ys B-Type which comes with the M-Line body, with the head he will stand at around 66cm-66.5cm tall. Ive currently been buying SD13 clothes and im worrying they might be too short!

Will this height effect me? Will I be safe staying with SD13 clothes? :doh

Please let me know!

Chantelle

12. M-line heads are approx. 9 inch methinks (i'm not sure as i do not have one on hand) 8-9 wigs should work, 9-10 might a bit loose (although that could be remedied with a thick rubber band)..

@ Chantelle Oh dear... SD 13 clothes do not work on M-lines! The shirts are too short (unintentionally exposing their sexy bellies XD ) and it would be a miracle to get the pants up their huge hips... try SD17 clothes instead, they usually work :)

On a side note Marshpants does make customized pants which would fit crobidoll's hugeass waist ^ v ^

13. Monochrome> For the leeke wigs on CD boys, I have a Lance (don't know if it's a M-line head), who's supposed to put on 9-10 wigs. So I bought a 9-10 wig for him and it is a bit loose and definitely too deep, so the wig is kinda floating on the head (it doesn't "fall" over the face, as it is blocked by the ears). But it gives an asymetrical shape to the head (especially the rear), so I made a thick silicon cap and now the shape is regular and the wig stay stuck ;)

14. What would be the width of R-line's feet?

(Many owners mentioned it's very hard to find fitting shoes, so I'm curious if they would fit into 3,5 cm wide shoes)

15. So by the judgment on Tata's Paradise pants for M-line boys.. the SD17 pants don't fit? So we should order Hound size? o u o Aren't those too big..?

16. Hey, sorry to jump in here, but I wanted to add the info in case it helped anyone else. I bought a 8/9 Leeke World wig for my Jerome and it was too small O.O So the Jerome head is definitely a 9/10 sized.

17. Is it okay if I ask a question in here? I know everyone is asking about the M line bodies but what about R-line? I will be getting my Yeon-ho shortly and need to know what size clothing I should be looking to buy. Should I stick with the SD17 for the M-line? Or will that be too big on my boy?

18. I still have questions about R-line bodies too. I have my eye on Nia, and I want to make sure he's well-dressed when he comes home. (He'll be my first :aheartbea) Would SD17 be right?

Also, someone mentioned a while back that Iple YID pants fit R-line boys, but are a bit snug. What about SID pants? Are they too big? They seem like they might fit from the measurements, but does anyone have any hands-on experience?

19. Glad I read this thread! I was going to put in an order to Dollmore for some pants and shirts whatnot (will be ordering a Crobidoll Nia as well in a bit ^_^). Although there is a pair of knee-length shorts with a stretchy waist (I think?) that are kinda baggy, might try those out.

20. Sorry to post again so soon, but I just noticed that Super Senior DELF boys have a similar hip and waist size as R-type boys, (although they're much taller, and have much bigger feet!) Has anyone tried Luts's pants on their Crobi R?

How about their shirts? Super Senior DELF boys have a much wider chest, but since the waist is similar, I thought it might work anyway, if be a little baggy... Thoughts?