1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crobidoll Boys: wigs, eyes and clothing for ^^...

Jan 8, 2009

1. This may have been answered already but do SD13 clothes from volks fit on the R-Line boys? What about M-line? I'm torn between two sculpts, and I'm leaning towards Yeon-ho, but I love Ys!

2. im wondering if kondoll sd13 boy pants would fit crobibdoll m-line body. cause there are a pair of pants that im dying to get but im worried that they wont fit.

3. I am going to try on a pair of Nine9 skinny jeans tonight on my m-line Zack. I did by a pair of leather SD17 size pants from Tata's, and they fit like a dream. I'll post an update.

So after struggling with my ancient laptop, I was finally able to get some pictures up of my m-line Zack (Shiva), in a pair of Nine9 Style Jeans. They fit like a dream!!

[​IMG]

And he can still very well in them too!

[​IMG]

4. Is there a thread wherein I can get the exact measurements for M-Line bodies? :sweat I would like to sew some clothes for my coming boy. :)

5. So I asked CROBIDOLL on the Q&A and they said :

6. Leekeworld clothing????
      Yah or Nah?
      I'm not sure, as Leeke seem to refuse to post measurements
      o_O ; fancying some for my Nia, he is on a R line :)

7. okay have Question for new B-Line from Crobidoll ~

when i email crobidoll they said B-Line new boys is SD13 (whut... ? :?) which i doubt about that

i knew that crobidoll dolls have a big bottom specially their hips , so even R-line need to wear SD17 pants ~

so Question is : will B-Line body fit into SSDF Luts outfit? or Hound70 ?
      i only know that SD17 pants fit but not recommended it because .... you need to unbutton and unzip the pants before making them sit .... :sweat

8. Nine9 Style jeans fit the R-line very well! Also, I just purchased a DollHeart outfit that fits my boy perfectly.

9. Someone mentioned that Senior Delf bodies match Crobidolls's normal skin, can someone confirm this? please!! It's too much hassle to find proper clothes for the R-line bodies or so it seems. I do LOVE Senior Delf bodies though and I have many clothes made especially for them and if the match is ok, I will be able to buy the body and the Crobidoll head (R-line Jun) seperately :D any help is greatly appreciated!

10. I confirm that, I switched bodies between my Crobidoll NS Lance and Luts SDF NS Howl. The girth of the neck fits well and the color too.
      I totally agree with your opinion of having a Luts body which is so much easy to cloth, I would have bought a 2nd SDF body for both my Howl and Lance (and maybe even a 3rd for my Sevy) if I had a fatter purse ;)

11. Thank you for the wonderful information! :D this is definitely very good news for me :3 but a nightmare for my wallet xD I noticed that Crobidoll doesn't sell the heads per seperate though and the head I want is not very popular in this forum. I checked the marketplace and I found many of the other Crobidolls' heads on sale except for the one I want, so I think I'll have to buy the full doll, try to sell the body and with that money, buy the SDF body <3 let's see what happens, but at least I have a clear idea of what I want!! I'll probably have everything complete by next year XD

12. hello~ just ordered Zion R-Line body,

i read all the pages... conclusion..

TOP : SD13
      BOTTOM : SD17??

i prefer buying set from dollmore though. but i think they're not gonna fit.

so... please help me?

13. Hi~
      I was wondering if anyone knew if a vest that is SD13 size would fit an M-line(Tei) doll c:

Thank you for your time~

14. Hello everybody!
      I'm a new here, and I have one question about eyes for Nia.
      I couldn't find eyes for him which is suitable and the most realistically. Please help me :blush.

15. Wow ok! I just realised that subconsciously i choose dolls that are really difficult to buy clothes for ^^; last year i got a dollmore zaoll and now an R-line Crobi... I must like making my life difficult :lol:

I'm going to read through all of this! Thank you to everyone who posted their findings!! :hug:

16. Hello everyone

I was wondering can anyone help me

Its so hard to find clothes fits B-line crobidoll

Does volks 17 fit them ?

If not

Where can i buy clothes from for it which companies and so ??

17. Going based on measurements I'm thinking their closer to the Hound / Uncle / SSDF / 70cm doll size than SD17. I have a B line Aaron on layaway with DOLK so trying to work out sizes too. It's always better to look at the measurements being given for a garment for any given item of clothing to work it out. Looser fit stretch items such as jumpers and cardigans could well be fine in SD17 size as they share the same arm length. However, for tighter fit items like shirts it'd probably be safer to go for the Hound / Uncle / 70cm doll size (just don't mistakenly go for the sizes for big broader 70cm dolls like Iplehouse EIDs, they have much broader shoulders, arms and waistlines).

Here are the Crobi B-line measurements to work with -
      Tall(Including head): 68 cm
      Width of shoulders: 15.5 cm
      Circumference of chest: 31 cm
      Circumference of neck: 11 cm
      Length of arm(from shoulder to wrist): 20.5 cm
      Length of leg(from hips to ankle): 35 cm
      Circumference of waist: 22 cm
      Circumference of hips: 28 cm
      Length of foot: 8.5 cm

B-lines have a similar waist & hip size to SD17 dolls but it's the chest size where there's a greater difference(B-lines have a 31cm chest circumference which is the same as Luts' SSDF boys whereas SD17s are only 27.8cm), and length would also be a consideration too. The B-line have a shorter leg length than the SD17s but always better to go longer than too short. I really think it's going to be a case of checking garment measurements item by item as these guys have a mixture of measurements that fit somewhere between SD17 and Hound. Either way, as this thread is a bit dead I'm happy to contribute sizing info as I learn more when I have my Aaron to work with in person.

#157 JenKat, Jun 12, 2016
      Last edited: Jun 12, 2016
    18. I am so glad to finally find a Crobidoll post with good information! There doesn't seem to be a lot out there!

19. This is great news. Did you buy your r line sd13 or sd17 jeans from nine9 style? And what size is good fit from dollheart?

20. double post.

#160 Nikki'sNewObsession, Jul 11, 2017
      Last edited: Jul 11, 2017