1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crobidoll daydream Lance & Nao discussion!

May 18, 2009

1. Is it just me or does Nao look like a cross between Nia and Ys? He's adorable in any case. Dreaming lance is absolute love.

2. im happy to have another split option!
      im dying for an MLine body, but there wasnt much interest in just the Ys head.

maybe crobi will start selling them seperately?

but yeah dreaming lance is GORGEOUS!!!

3. -looks- they're.. sold out...

4. ...sigh...

Do you suppose they'll take a soul as form of payment? I oh so love the Lance molds. That face up just says, "Take me home. Now." Beautiful work!

5. Dreamy is right Lance is gorgeous too bad I have Minimee's and Im broke. Argh! need more doll money.

6. Do you think they'll release the Dreaming heads as just heads eventually? I'd love to have the dreaming Lance head, but I don't need a fullset because I already have my boy... >.<;

7. That dreaming Lance is, well, dreamy! Very lovely, even if sleepy dolls aren't my cup of tea.

I was hoping that they'd release another M-line, Nao is just darling. A bit too baby faced for what I had in mind for such a big guy, though. I was looking for something more like Yeon-Ho. ;)

8. Ugh I shouldn't have looked. :doh Dreaming Lance is gorgeous and would be the perfect Lagoon.

9. Oh no... I was determined to buy Nia as my second doll, but now there is Nao... damn you Crobi, I dont know what to do T_T

10. Omigosh!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would die to get this head~! but...then I got no moneys yet...plus I'm kinda looking forward to the eLuts Summer event instead... XD *sigh....

11. I was going to get a Nia for my next boy, but now I'm thinking of switching him to a Nao instead. I love the Nao's less pouty lips.

12. Hm,for me Nao lip look like Nia but less pouty however,his eyes like Yeon-ho.
      but I still prefer Nia than Nao

wish Crobi will start the change body event agian
      I really want Nia with M-line !:...(

13. Are they really sold out? D:
      I was going to get a regular Lance for one of my characters, but the dreamy, white-skinned version is sooo much better for him.

14. I totally agree that Nao looks like a Nia/Yeon-ho mix. I personally like Nia better, but I'm biased. I'm relieved that the Lance is white skinnned. I was just spared a great deal of agony.

15. Sleepy Lance is so beautiful

Nao does look a bit like Nia~! Though not my type, he's cute ^^

16. i didnt realise he was WS...thats kinda lame for anyone who just wanted a head

17. Maybe I'm wrong, but it said "Including items: Lance Head + Crobi R-Line Boy Body (No make up, white skin)..." at the bottom.

18. I want a Nao ;o;......time to start saving T__T

i'm quite new to crobidoll, so i have a question...
      does dolls such as Yeon ho, Nia, Nao, etc...ever get sold out? or crobidoll will keep restocking it?? ihope so!! because it doesn't seem i will have enough money to buy those boy anytime soon T_T so i hope they will not get sold out!

19. @Hei Yan
      Their basic dolls stay in stock n_n
      (The ones you listed)