1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crobidoll E-Line tinies!

Nov 18, 2010

1. sakuraayase: Thanks for all those pictures! You're lucky to have so many Crobi E-lines. They're all lovely, but the Silver Ring Ara is my favourite. I've got a Boni on the way and the outfit I got for him/her is a lot like the one in your second photo.

2. fragile: Wish your Boni back home soon. She is so lovely that I always stay with her.

FrigidDamsel: I love both silver ring Ara and Boni as they always show me an innocent face that I can't help giving my love to them.

Hope that there will be more crobi tinies showing up here.

3. Hmm, I wish I had somewhere nice to take pictures of Cross! >:C But right now it's dark and rainy, so I took a few shots in the bathroom, cause there the light is best. D; Sad as that is. He got two new wigs by KarmaKat today, and here is one of them!

[​IMG]

4. What... somehow I double posted. >A< Sorry!

5. Such cute pics on this thread! I need to take more pics of my lance. This thread needs more love! D:

Does anyone have the grey lance? I wanted him so badly I'm dying to see him.

6. Ha ha! I'd love to see pictures of your baby Lance! > U<

Nah, they haven't started shipping them out yet! They said near the end of September they would begin the shipping! : D I'm eagerly awaiting him. <3

7. Katnekochan- Cross is sooo cute! I love his wig, KarmaKat makes some awesome ones. ^^

reitaism- I don't think anyone's gotten their Forgotten Lances yet, but I'll be sure to spam mine when I do!! You need to post some pics of yours for more Lance love. :)

8. Ugh I'm so jealous! I really wanted him but then talked myself out of him since I already had kitten lance... so much regret! :( I really hope they do something for Halloween with the tinies. Now that I've sueded lance to pose better, I want more! xD

I really want some cool punkish clothes for my lance. Does anyone have suggestions? I was searching online for hours it seemed like ^^;

9. [​IMG]

Admittedly my favorite dolls xD

[​IMG]

10. XDD sooo cool! I like his hoodie and scarf. Lance is such a serious cool guy, lol. I wish I had Kitten Lance's default outfit though.

Have you tried Tata's paradise and Nine 9 Style? They have some really cool (some of it punky) Yo clothes. Tata's has a shop on Taobao too, so I'd try there too. ^^

11. Oooh, I'll have to try Tata's. I've bought from nine 9 style before, but I wanted more selection.

The cheshire kitten default outfit is actually very difficult to deal with in my opinion. I don't know what they were thinking when they made it ^^;

12. Thank you Reaper!

And I actually bought my boy's clothes from Tata, although I really wish I would have ordered more! * V* I find it really difficult to find cute boy clothes for Tinies, as sad as that is!

Reitaism;; Oh, that outfit... It is very difficult. >.< It's hard for him to move in, too! And those ribbons... I didn't even mess with them!

Did you notice there's like different versions of the outfit? I have one with four hooks and stuff, and the whole strings-thingies that hook in the front are made of the soft material. I've seen some that have a more 'leathery' looking, and others that only have two hooks to make the 'straitjacket' look!

And those pictures you posted of your Lance are cute, btw!! * U* Augh! <3 I love little Lances! He makes a good couple with that girl next to him! > u<

13. You know, I did notice differences, but I thought maybe it was due to people trying to make the outfit work. I put it on him completely and took pics once and that was it. The jacket thing doesn't even really fit. It's an odd outfit, but he's so utterly cute.

And thanks about the pics :D the girl beside him is my Pipos dark Alice with a custom faceup. They are my only two tinies and are inseparable <3

14. Ooh, how could I have missed this thread? :doh I'm waiting on a Caged Ara currently! :D Hopefully now that Crobi has released another group of E-Lines, more will show up on this thread! ;)

15. The Cheshire Kitten boots make it really hard for little Lance to stand. D:

16. I think its his legs that make him hard to stand lol. I couldn't do much with him at all until I hot glue sueded him ^^; I was really upset with the body until sueding, now it's manageable

17. Nah, it's the default boots. They make him lean over at the ankles. With his new little loafers, or barefoot, I can just pop him on a table or something and he just stands. 8D I love the little guy.

18. Good to know he stands well without the boots. I forgot to check, are Crobi tinies double jointed or not? I don't really mind if they're not, my Volks Kakeru isn't and he still poses like a dream. ^^

kiradyn_rhiode- I want to demand pics of yours!

19. Their limbs aren't, and they have one torso joint only. :3

Sure!! I've been meaning to take new photos of him anyway! ;D

20. On the contrary, they'd be VERY popular if they weren't so difficult to get. People just don't own them due to the very limited releases.