1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crobidoll E-Line tinies!

Nov 18, 2010

1. kiradyn_rhiode- Thanks for that, I realized I forgot to look at what their bodies looked like and then pic hunted ^^ Yay for more pics!

Chehime- Agreed, I'm sure they'd be very popular if they had E line tines that weren't quite this limited... >.>

2. Ohai! An E-line thread! :D I love these little darlings! If only my wallet would love me enough to let me buy them all T_T

Here's my little Shou (with his big *BIG* brother) Big Lance and baby Lance :D

[​IMG]

Hoping to get him some clothes other than the default, but haven't found anything that suited him yet T_T Maybe a little suit would be cute!

3. Kyaaaaaaa!!! Pure love! :D I really want a big lance. So cute together <3

4. Pearl;; Hnng, your Lances are so cute together! And baby Lance looks great in that blond wig! * U* I've been thinking about getting my little Lance CRWS-45 (Mellow Cream) because he looks so cute in it in some of the pictures on Crobi's website. > U< I really like him in lighter colors!

---

Augh.. I just realized... I got my little Lance 7 days before my cat disappeared... That sort of depresses me. :(

5. Thankies ^^

Katnekochan I think the lighter colours make him look more mature somehow! I agree about the wig modelling... Somehow seeing how cute he looks with some of those wigs just makes me wanna buy them T_T Sad to hear about your cat :'( I love cats (and dogs)!

6. Pearl>> Oh, you've got that combo too!! *u* They're so adorable!!! I'm waiting to get my Baby Lance a new wig (and preferably a new faceup) before I take photos of him and his too Lance-y big brothers. 8D

LANCE FAMILY LOVE!!!

7. kiradyn_rhiode Oooo I'd love to see your Lances! <3 Lance was never on my list of favourite sculpts, but I fell in love after seeing the little Lance T_T He's such a cheeky little one, emptying my wallet D':

8. Pearl>> Lance is adorable!! X3 Especially the little one~~ *u* Haha, glad you've been Lanced~ X3 <3

9. [​IMG]

The two boys chillin' together. > U<

10. Katnekochan>> Oh, how adorable!! 8D Is that Kitty!Lance's default wig? It looks so different. *u* And his outfit is so cute! I need to get my little Lance more clothes. D: He has the misfortune of being the only little boy amongst a horde of little girls.

11. Ha ha, thank you so much! > u< It actually is his default wig! 8D I like to turn it to the side a little, and then my sister decided to style it for me. <3

Aww, at least he has lots of company, though! XD I only have like two outfits, not including the defaults. It's about time to go shopping sometime soon! What kind of clothes does your little Lance like to wear? * u*

12. Oh, it looks really cool! :D

Ah, he has lots of company, but not many clothes to impress them with. :C Poor little boy. My boy's just a typical school kid, though he's trying to impress one of my little girls. :D (Can't say he's doing an excellent job of it atm, though. D: ) He like jeans and t-shirts, hoodies, cool jackets and such. 8D What about yours?

13. Rhiode;; D'aww, he has a little crush? > u< HOW CUTE.

Aaah, my little Lance (Kitten) is a bit of a punk, so he wears dark-ish clothes and shorts. XD And he also likes wearing things with cats, because I love cats. His favorite little outfit is the one with the little bandanna. > u< His brother is going to borrow his other outfit eventually, which is some jeans and a kitten hoodie. XD

Reaper;; Yay to his arrival! :D He looks soo cuute~ You took some really excellent photos.

14. Katnekochan>> Sort of. XD He's been alternating between showering her with candy, and sulking at her (because she doesn't seem to be reacting favourably to said candy). It's amusing. If he succeeds, I shall take pictures. 8D

Ooh, I love cats too!! (Haha, Chershire Lance!!!) That bandana is totally darling on him. :3 Where do you get your tiny boy clothes from? He's my first/only male tiny, so I've got an abundance of girl clothing sources, but...not much for boy clothes. :C

Random edit for picture! :D

[​IMG]

This is my little Lance~ ^3^

15. Wow~ These cuties are indeed cute~ &#12542;(&#65312;&#8978;&#12540;&#8978;&#65312;)&#12494;
      Anyone ordering the cutie Yeon-Ho ? &#9834;

16. w00... Even though I have my own Lance, I still drool over everyone else's Lances on here xD I really want a second lance. I did order Yeon-Ho B! He looks a little odd in the pics, but i think he'll be cute.

17. I just received my Cheshire Kitten Lance~ I bought him off the market place. He's my second tiny, and he is gorgeous! Definitely a beautiful boy, and one I plan to keep for a long, long time.
      I had to do some work on him when I got him home--the headcap popped off whenever I picked him up, and I realized it was because the magnets weren't staying in, even with glue. I finally managed, though!
      @Reitaism, my Lance is all floppy too. You say you sueded him? Did you get a big improvement? My Lance's head flops all over the place. It wouldn't be so bad if the resin on his neck wasn't so thin--I'm afraid he'll chip if I move his head myself, let alone if it moves on it's own.
      Other than being a bit wobbly, he's wonderful. I almost want to hunt the market for the other little Lance release so I can have two. I'm eager to see what other dolls they miniaturize... if they make a tiny Ys, I might die!

18. I think if Ys was made as a tiny, I'd definitely squee xD I'd have to have him no question lol

My lance was not so much floppy as he was kicky and his legs wouldn't lay straight, they were always kicking out at angles. Doing a little hot glue sueding changed things night and day

19. Has anyone else had trouble with crobi's wigs not fitting Lance's tiny head? I bought some 6-7 wigs for him, and they fit Ara's big head, but they don't fit Lance at all... :( I guess I should get a 5-6 wig for him, then? I think it's silly that crobi doesn't sell that size. I'm such a fangirl of their wigs!