1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crobidoll E-Line tinies!

Nov 18, 2010

1. I'd suggest getting one of those sillicone cap-things and using it with a 6-7" wig, because I don't think the 5-6" is going to fit well. And that way, you can still get Crobi wigs! :D

2. For now, I'm using a rubber band. It's working rather well!
      My next question is: Does Crobidoll resin match Fairyland resin? I was thinking of getting a littlefee body for my little Kitten Lance, and I know a friend would like to do the same for her Ara. Anyone have both who could compare and let me know?

3. koka>> They don't match. I took a look at my LTF Elf El girl next to my Kitty Lance, and the Fairyland resin is much peachier than the Crobi resin, which is more yellowish than peach. They're of a similar shade/level of colour, but different colours, if you get what I mean. It's not a totally bad match, but it's not one I'd personally go for.

4. I actually just got crobi wigs and am having this problem too.. I figured a cap wouldn't help me much because the wig doesn't even sit right, but Gah... Love so much, its a shame.. so I'm determined to make it work. I tried the wig on lance, then Boni, neither worked.. I sorta got it for my Yeon-Ho but now I guess we'll see...

I got my shipping notice, so my Yeon-Ho will actually be here Monday or Tuesday! :D

5. Your Yeon-Ho is beautiful, Vienni!

As for the headcaps, I tried it... and it works! Sort of. I can't seem to get it on Lance's head as snugly as I'd like, so there is a bit of a bubble... I don't know if that's how it's supposed to be, I've never used a wig cap before. ^^; But with it on, the wig doesn't slide around or anything. The wig still looks huge on his tiny head, but at least it stays in place!

6. does anyone know if E lines can wear Yo SD clothes and i wonder if the wigs are going to be too big for them..i cant afford to order wigs and clothes for him right now...im broke:...(

7. My ChibiLance can wearwigs meant for Yo SDs okay, though it largely depends on the maker of the wig and the wig style. Some of them are fine, others are a tad loose (but a silicone cap works fine to eliminate the floating wig syndrome). For clothes, he can wear Yo stuff, but again, depending on the cut, it may be baggy. Strangely enough, he can wear a top that used to belong to my (now sold) MNFs, so... ^^;;;

8. Thanks for the help you im adopting my yeon ho from someone off of DOA and i have one more questioyn i have some teenie gem clothes and wigs. Do u think they would fit him?

9. Vienni, he's so lovely <3

Yurikun, yes, they should fit just fine.

10. @ koka :
      Thank you~ :D

@ Yurikun :
      Volks YoSD outfits will fit E Line.
      Here's my tiny Yeon-Ho wears a YoSD outfit & nDoll wig:
      [​IMG]

I tried Luts Honey Delf & Leeke D outfits, both fit E Line.
      Luts Honey Delf shoes also fits E Line. =D
      And CONGRATS for your tiny Yeon-Ho!

@ Sharkyra :
      Thank you! :XD:

11. Thanks and sharkyra and Vienni im so excited to adopt him i want to give him my gloti wig and a blue kimino i have i think it will look really cute on him.i should get him next week cuz he will be shipped on friday.

12. Just got a new Crobi wig and I'm definitely having the 'floating wig' syndrome. And then the wig is much thicker in the front than I had imagined it would be, which is pissing me off a bit because I can't get it to do much, especially with my boy's hoodie (and he wears hoodies quite often)... = v=; Other than that, it's pretty nice. I love the color of Powder Brown. Anyone got any tips on getting this wig to look somewhat like this? My sister is thinking about using thinning shears, but most doll wigs don't have /too/ many layers so I'm nervous and tempted to give up. This wig is starting to look just like his default in a different color, and he's not supposed to have his eyes covered so much with hair. It makes his already dark colored eyes look even darker! Bleh

13. I don't know about thinning it, but you could probably just trim it like you would regular straight bangs, and then see if it still needs thinning?

14. Hi just dropping in to tell you i got my little haru(yeon ho B) he is so adorable and im gonna try and postkend pics of him tis weekend cuz it wont be raining.

15. Yay~ =D So happy to hear you finally get your tiny Yeon-Ho~~
      Hope to see his pics~~

16. Well, I think this thread needs more pic spam. And since we had this topic wigs: what do you do if you can't find a fitting wig? You create one from scratch.

[​IMG]

(Disclaimer: this wig wasn't intended for him, but it turned out that it fits him surprisingly well :lol: )

17. thanks Vienni im so happy i got him home and hopefully i can take pics of him soon^^

18. Hizaki caught Koji (my tiny Yeon-Ho) wants to take off his apron...
      He looks adorable in girly outfit ehehehe... *is evil*

[​IMG]

But it looks good on him~ &#12542;(&#65312;&#8978;&#12540;&#8978;&#65312;)&#12494;
      So colorful~ XD

Do share with us~! d=(´&#9661;&#65344;)=b

19. @Sharkyra - I love that wig you made!

@Vienni - you are here too! With hizaki! Your kids are all so adorable!